1) Vault - tumble. Shouldn't need to ask why, have to keep discipline costs as low as possible
2) Preparation - backup plan. Mainly for if you run out of mobs to hit and run out of disc or run into a reflect pack
3) Multishot - suppression fire. Not used as a source of damage. Just use it every 2nd wave of trash mobs or so depending on how well you can manage your vaults to restore the discipline
4) Shadow Power - gloom. Keeps you alive, duh.
1) Bola shot - volatile explosives. Some may use spray of teeth instead but clearing trash is much easier with volatile explosives due to the higher damage radius and the splash damage being guaranteed rather than based on your crit chance.
2) Cluster arrow - loaded for bear. Horrible hatred/damage ratio but its enough for quick dps bursts to melt packs so you can go back to moving much sooner.
Tactical advantage - lf you're going to be vaulting across alkaizer runs, might as well give yourself a permanent 60% MS boost
Vengeance - allows for hatred generation as well as discipline generation. This build is heavy on resources so anything to keep both of them high is a plus.
Perfectionist/Night stalker - Take your pick. Personally, night stalker doesn't proc often enough to be very useful here so l use perfectionist for the life, AR and discipline reduction.
Depending on your gear, 2-3 bolas into trash then vault to your next wave. Burst down packs with cluster arrow and multishot if you ever run out of discipline. 7-8 minute alkaizer clears ezpz. Have fun ^_^
Oh and if anyone thinks of anything to change to make it more efficient/consistent just let me know or post. l wouldn't mind improving clear time as well.