Diablo® III

Tuesday = Blizzard Christmas Party

So don't expect any useful patches or updates this month, better luck next year.
Reply Quote
:P
Reply Quote
Don't worry, I don't think any of us were laboring under the delusion that anything useful was forthcoming in the immediate future (before 2014/second coming/etc)
Reply Quote
There will probably be so much "snow" in that part of town. Hopefully someone has an epiphany.

Yes, I know their offices are in Cali.

+1 if you saw what I did there.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
You would be incorrect about the festivities, but we can't fault you for guessing!

We're very much around (and will be around tomorrow, too), but we're quite busy behind-the-scenes. We don't have much new information to share at the moment, but the development team is currently working on some content updates for an upcoming patch, and we hope to share more details on that in the near future.

(Note: We'll be releasing 1.0.6a tomorrow, but it's just a fastpatch, not a content patch. Sometimes certain issues can't be hotfixed, so we'll need a full patch to address them.)
Reply Quote
1.0.6a

Sigh.
Reply Quote
LMAO 1.06a?!

I still stand by my comment on the blizzard at the christmas party.
Reply Quote
Anyone want to buy some brimstones?
Reply Quote
"don't worry, it's just a 10 hour fast patch"
Reply Quote
You would be incorrect about the festivities, but we can't fault you for guessing!

We're very much around (and will be around tomorrow, too), but we're quite busy behind-the-scenes. We don't have much new information to share at the moment, but the development team is currently working on some content updates for an upcoming patch, and we hope to share more details on that in the near future.

(Note: We'll be releasing 1.0.6a [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7383708519"]tomorrow[/url], but it's just a fastpatch, not a content patch. Sometimes certain issues can't be hotfixed, so we'll need a full patch to address them.)

How long is it going to take to get some actual details on what you guys are working on? Throw us a damn bone!
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 07:30 PMPosted by Vaeflare
but it's just a fastpatch

at least we know it's going to be fast and the servers will go up again very soon :)..
Reply Quote

(Note: We'll be releasing 1.0.6a [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7383708519"]tomorrow[/url], but it's just a fastpatch, not a content patch. Sometimes certain issues can't be hotfixed, so we'll need a full patch to address them.)

This would imply the team actually did something for the game. How about trying listening to the playerbase for a change
Reply Quote
^ how bout they do genius
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 07:52 PMPosted by Kratos
^ how bout they do genius

LOL! Nice one, nearly got me.
Reply Quote
10 hours is a fast patch? Blizzard is a joke
Reply Quote
Pre-christmas party last for 10hrs so sry guys 10hr maintenance it is!

Mind the post party effect... Another 10hr hang over lol
Reply Quote

This would imply the team actually did something for the game. How about trying listening to the playerbase for a change

The stupid post of the month.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]