Diablo® III

Can't login at launcher after logout

There are now multiple threads with this same exact issue.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
I'll send this up to the appropriate teams for review and see what we can find out. Thanks for the detailed report.
Edited by Machkhan on 12/17/2012 3:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Machkhan
I'll send this up to the appropriate teams for review and see what we can find out. Thanks for the detailed report.

Thank you
If someone would like to remotely manage my computer via TeamViewer from your team, I'd be okay with it if it'd help them.
Edited by CEYZILLA#1708 on 12/17/2012 11:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
Just tossing my name in the ring, this happens to me as well. It's happened for months and I never really had issue with it since my connection never disconnects me while I'm playing. It's still a small annoying issue I'd like to get fixed!
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
And we're all playing on Macs right? Just double-checking. I seem to have this issue as well :/

Sending more feedback up. Thanks, and once I get more info, I'll update this thread.
Edited by Machkhan on 12/18/2012 1:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
If I've been reading the thread correctly I'm pretty sure we're all mac users. Thanks for looking in to it!
Reply Quote
I see this happening as well. It doesn't seem to matter if I logout and then try to connect to a different realm. I still get the same "There was a problem with an authentication module. (Error 851968)"
Reply Quote
And we're all playing on Macs right? Just double-checking. I seem to have this issue as well :/

Sending more feedback up. Thanks, and once I get more info, I'll update this thread.

Yay! Reproduced!
Reply Quote
I just remembered one more thing, although I have no idea if it's related. If I'm playing the game and then put my computer to sleep, either by closing the lid or just telling it to sleep, when I wake up the computer again Diablo 3 becomes unresponsive until I force quit and restart it.
Reply Quote
12/22/2012 08:50 AMPosted by rustu
I just remembered one more thing, although I have no idea if it's related. If I'm playing the game and then put my computer to sleep, either by closing the lid or just telling it to sleep, when I wake up the computer again Diablo 3 becomes unresponsive until I force quit and restart it.

I'll have to try this out when I get home
Reply Quote
12/24/2012 09:24 AMPosted by CEYZILLA

I'll have to try this out when I get home

Tried it twice, couldn't get that specific thing to happen - though I can't say I've only been able to test on an iMac.
---------------

Hope we get to hear from blue soon about the original issue
Reply Quote
12/16/2012 12:20 PMPosted by bargainmusic
I have the same problem as the OP. I've tried everything in my power to get this problem fixed, but nothing seems to help.

Same problem here using a macbook pro.
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Thanks. It is still being looked into, but once I find out more information, I'll post back.
Reply Quote
I've been keeping an eye on this thread in case there were any updates, and I thought I'd post another update of my own.

Every time I exit the game now, it "closes", but stays in the dock until I force quit it, and it also pops up with a "Diablo 3 has closed unexpectedly, would you like to report this to Apple?" dialog.

Also, about every 10 days the game refuses to run at more than 20fps until I restart my SMC, at which point it works fine again for about 10 more days. It's pretty frustrating, and I'm sure it's not good for my computer either.

No idea if any of these things are related, but I've just had more and more issues pop up over time and it seems to always be getting worse.
Reply Quote
Whats the status on this one, I have the same issue, also on Mac.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
This should be resolved in the 1.0.7 update. I've tested this in the PTR client and confirmed with the team that some changes have been applied to resolve this issue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]