Diablo® III

Periodical Freezing (Lag?)

Alt-tabbing also cause the game to lag.
Reply Quote
Very cool... Where's the answer for that???
Its happening and nobody tried to explain how to fix it!
Reply Quote
I'm 99% sure it's the god darn game. I too have i7 oc to 4.5 stable, plenty of 2400mhz ram, SSD decent GPU gtx 580 and still lag while on teams. I'm glad I haven't convinced myself to upgrade since others with more powerful gpus are falling down in this too.

Anyone with gtx 680 or higher in SLI or xfire that has solved their own issues with stutter??
Reply Quote
Mine is a gtx 680 with 4Gb still having the same problem...
Reply Quote
Its not all are PCs its blizzards problem. ( They just dont care to fix it or look into it )

The game worked fine up to patch 1.05 then went to hell in a hand basket.

The game will stop lockup at times or kick me to the menu < still in the game can look on AH buy sell and trade so the connection is fine ( just boots you to the menu ) yes 5 stack gone as you get to KW :(

Reinstalling game ( didnt work )
updated all drivers
BIOs
windows updates
new nic card
my ISP tec support ran test ( no problems )

i5 3570K
GTX 670
8 gigs 1600 ram
120 gig SSD
Corsair 850 W PSU
Reply Quote
I also have the same problem within the last couple months, and lost 5 HC chars already. I did everything suggested my Blizzard's tech and forum, from updating all drivers bios to reinstall window and D3, but nothing seems to help.

C:\Users\VLN>ping us.depot.battle.net

Pinging wpc.758c.att-acdn.net [12.120.152.128] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 12.120.152.128: bytes=32 time=23ms TTL=52
Reply from 12.120.152.128: bytes=32 time=18ms TTL=52
Reply from 12.120.152.128: bytes=32 time=15ms TTL=52
Reply from 12.120.152.128: bytes=32 time=18ms TTL=52

Ping statistics for 12.120.152.128:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 15ms, Maximum = 23ms, Average = 18ms

C:\Users\VLN>
Reply Quote
No answers for this yet????
Reply Quote
Still waiting some kind of fix for this as well. Game is borderline unplayable.
Reply Quote
I'm just thankful I'm not trying to run any of my HC characters. I'm not sure what's causing these lag issues, but dying isn't fun.
Reply Quote
I have the same exact problem as everyone else. I have been playing D3 since it's release last year. Everything actually ran fine until the smaller patch they had, right after adding monster density. My game is almost unplayable now. I play about 15-20 minutes and the lag spikes and terrible latency start. I did put in a trouble ticket. I ran all of the rests they wanted, I did everything they asked, and the problem was still there.

Of course it's still there...it's not us! Maybe for some of you it is, but most of us, it's on their side. Seriously...I played this game for a damn year with no issues...and then, right after those updates....BAM. I went from literally being a daily player, to hardly getting on twice a week. It's a damn shame.

I hadn't given up with Blizzard helping me on my trouble ticket. But after about a week of trying to fix it, I got a reply from them saying that basically, I can keep writing back to them, but there would be no guarantee of a response back from them.

Well played Blizzard. The sad thing is, I still really love the Diablo 3...but I can't friggen play it!!

(All my other games work fine too, btw. Just this one acting up).
Reply Quote
Same problem......
Reply Quote
Never posted before, but needed to say this:
Got the same problem!! It really doesnt matter if im in town or outside, just after a minute of running around my screen freezes for a sec and fastforward me. Irritating as hell, and flushing dns, resetting modem, cleaning pc or lowering graphic's dont do **** for me..

Game is unplayeble (for HC...)..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]