Diablo® III

Next patch will be 1.06.1a

We'll get those "I can't login but my launcher says my game is up to date" posts after maintenance
Reply Quote
hahaha, every time the game goes down for more than 1 hour, people will lose it and threaten to stop playing, Boo hoo.

it's down for 10hrs? oh god, Shovel some snow. make a pie. Call a girl. See some IRL friends.

Life goes on, except for some of you.

and really, not being a !@#$%^-, but come on guys.
Reply Quote
no sign of pvp, WHY DID JAY WILSON TROLL US
Reply Quote
The amount of downtime required for patching is not always same amount of downtime required for database maintenance. All of our live games are experiencing similar maintenance downtime tomorrow for North America, and this is because of maintenance and not the deployment of patch 1.0.6a.

For reference, "fastpatch" refers to the nature of the patch and what kind of content it includes, not how long it takes to deploy or how much downtime is required. Fastpatches are frequently very small and typically only contain a few changes (usually important bug fixes that can't be addressed with a hotfix).

Oh, so the entire 1.0.6 patch was a fast patch.
Reply Quote
hahaha, every time the game goes down for more than 1 hour, people will lose it and threaten to stop playing, Boo hoo.

it's down for 10hrs? oh god, Shovel some snow. make a pie. Call a girl. See some IRL friends.

Life goes on, except for some of you.

and really, not being a !@#$%^-, but come on guys.

Call the IRL friends since they aren't playing diablo due to maintenance.
Reply Quote
The amount of downtime required for patching is not always same amount of downtime required for database maintenance. All of our live games are experiencing similar maintenance downtime tomorrow for North America, and this is because of maintenance and not the deployment of patch 1.0.6a.

For reference, "fastpatch" refers to the nature of the patch and what kind of content it includes, not how long it takes to deploy or how much downtime is required. Fastpatches are frequently very small and typically only contain a few changes (usually important bug fixes that can't be addressed with a hotfix).

So why wont you or someone at Blizzard hop on these forums and give us a heads up on this games direction.It looks like its a utter failure for 60 dollars at walmart then to get in game and have to blow tons more great thinking on Blizzards part.Im off to my 360 now.
Edited by JacobsHell#1185 on 12/11/2012 12:14 AM PST
Reply Quote

GIVE US PVP !@#$%^-IT!
Reply Quote
If I remember correctly PVP wasn't included in WOW at launch. This means a couple of things:

1.) They're actually working on PVP to make it more balanced and/or accessible for all;
2.) They're following the WOW model.

If 2, screw you Blizzard.

I agree with this, even though i'm not a Wow player, i'm more and more convinced that all of us who expect pvp soon with a big patch are being fools, since there is very little to none info on this, I suppose 1) they make some kind of surprise ... not sure about that , or the cold truth of business : 2) the pvp will come in a future expansion set including a few maps and some legendaries, to be sold 40€/$ in about a year or so.
Reply Quote
They should just keep giving constant updates so they can feed the masses. Starcraft does well to keep their community informed on what the dev team is trying to do. I don't understand why these guys can't.
Reply Quote
PvP probably won't be out till 2013 which is really really sad considering they have had all this time to work on that content.
Reply Quote
Where's pvp?!
Reply Quote
heyguyshowsitgoingkripparianhere
Reply Quote
If i remember correctly pvp WAS included in WOW at release.
Reply Quote
10 hours.....really. This is !@#$ blizzard. Can'tyou all do better then this?
Reply Quote
For reference, here are the scheduled maintenance times for each region:

The Americas: 1:00 a.m. PST to 11:00 a.m. PST
Asia: 12:00 p.m. PST to 2:00 p.m. PST
Europe: 8:00 p.m. PST to 10:00 p.m. PST

typo or real? 10 hours for Americas and 2 hours for the rest?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
well yes they can,dont forget to check the forum's tommorow to learn it is gonna be extended by 2 hours.....
Reply Quote
such frickn BS. For single player game to be affected by 10 hour maintenance. This is why a BAD IDEA to have to be "online" to play a single player game. I know some people play with others but im sure there are alot of people who play by themselves. Im one of these players.

Give us a "offline" mode to play while you have these bullcrap 8+ hour maintenance days. I'm really thinking of never buying another game of this type again even though i love diablo.

If i remember right, doesnt Starcraft 3 have a offline mode? Why doesnt diablo 3 have this feature?

Yes, I agree with this. I love to play online, but we need the option to play offline too.
Reply Quote
Best thing in that is when you are in Europe with a full day to play and you are playing on America's server since you're American... It's 10:30 here. Fml lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]