Diablo® III

Pimp Your Monk: FREE Holiday Service

Please have a look at my monk. I'm dying too much on MP 5. What else can I do to improve? Thanks. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/RawrRawr-6608/hero/10127489
Reply Quote
looking to upgrade my monk. 67m budget. sent friend request in game.
Reply Quote
50 mil budget, I'm broke. What can you do for me? I'm moving away from OwE.
Reply Quote
Hello scrapz,

Thank you for doing and leading such things. I think these kind of voluntary efforts from pro's like you make this game more intersting and enjoyable. This is not about just giving away gears or offering free help to gear up etc. This is a social game being in forums reading things are also a part of the actual playing process so just wanted to thank you for the contribitions.

I wonder if you could still help pimping my monk, seeing you didnt post here in a while?

appologies for grammar mistakes
Reply Quote
Hey there, I upgraded my rings and gloves. I got like 100+ dexterity and increased my resist to 710. Im looking to upgrade my bracers, but I dont like the lacuni's (I loose like 8k hp, and a lot of resist for about 5k dps) bu what do you think?. Btw I bought my ammy for about 1m, so I doubt its your old one xD
Reply Quote
Hello scrapz,

Thank you for doing and leading such things. I think these kind of voluntary efforts from pro's like you make this game more intersting and enjoyable. This is not about just giving away gears or offering free help to gear up etc. This is a social game being in forums reading things are also a part of the actual playing process so just wanted to thank you for the contribitions.

I wonder if you could still help pimping my monk, seeing you didnt post here in a while?

appologies for grammar mistakes

Thanks.

Yeah, I don't usually post on the weekends, only from work during the weekdays as I have time to kill. Also, I've been talking to people in game lately as it's easier. By determining their budget beforehand, I can save alot of time analyzing people and just recommending what pieces will net them the most benefit for their money.

I've actually been referring people to Piffle's guide when I see that they are really undergeared and lack the budget to improve much. Having the knowledge of the fundamentals is really going to take most players farther then me just gearing them up
Reply Quote
@scrapz

good job Santas rather than that L@rdR@!#@ anyway..

my items are not for donations but should u find somebody lacking a few hundred k to gearing up properly let me know. I wont mind helping out here and there. :D
Reply Quote
View profile
Scrapz, you taking item donations? I think I have some stuff lying around. Not top tier or anything, but if anyone can make use of them you're more than welcome to gift them.
Reply Quote
i have a 573armor 180 dex 25 arcane resist 75 all resist 5% reduce dmg from melee and 12% movement speed nat's boots to let go cheap do... no idea about the price but willing to let go =D

and

344 Armor
6% IAS
CHC 9.0%
CHD 47% gloves for sale.. NO STATS No Resist DONATION ITEM
Reply Quote
Some incredibly lucky Paragon leveling has netted me another 70M, so I'm back up to about a 100M budget. Looking for additional suggestions now that I've geared up a bit.

Thank you in advance
Reply Quote
AMBROSIA:

Dual wield credit cards noobface. Wow so simple.

MMAFANATISCH:

Your resist looks fine for the amount of sustain you have. Since you're a high LOH monk, you could always benefit from more ias.

Biggest DPS upgrade you could get without sacrificing your EHP is a trifecta glove /w resist instead of vitality..

I would say witchig hour to compliement your high loh but you lose 130 dex from dropping the 2 piece inna's.

SRSLYSAM:
Get on pro stats you noob and buy a echoing fury. You know u want to. :D

NAOM:

Bracers would be your best upgrade atm. Could pick up alot of vit and resist there.

PEPPERCOSMO:

300 resist is super low but 190k dps..With your massive AS and sustain, I'm sure you're clearing the majority of the content out there but guessing you're having problems with high ubers? You can probaly drop about 100 vitality for a few hundred points of resist for better overall EHP.

You're not using OWE, so it'll be hard to get any higher resist especially when using inna's piece. You're going to end up losign DPS at the end of regearing though simply because all your peices are high dex /w little to no resist..

Belt - Drop the 4 piece and pick up a nice witching hour.. Will offer you dex/vit/ias/resist...

Boots - Wth 200+ dex nat's you can only roll vitality. It's usually overpriced. Drop 20-25 dex and go with a 190dex/45+ resist one instead..

Bracers - Double resist bracers.

JOOBIE:
You do no have enough sustain. 2.8k LS is way too low for only 66k damage. LS also works off attack speed, which you area lacking.

Mitigation wise, you are good. You do need a larger health pool to cope with the large burst hits(think of you getting vortexed into molten and getting 1 shotted. Try and hit at least 35l hp..

Your bracers are the first piece I would upgrade in your set.

KARHUNEN:

Sounds like your stats are at a good place.. Just might need to rearrange some of those stats to pickup more dps. For 28m. i would upgrade

Bracers - Has no vitality.. Get some.

Gloves - After you upgrade your bracers with some vit, you can fully concentrate on getting your dps here. Drop the vitality. Stick with a single resist and go with a 120dex7.5/6ias/25CD + single resist

TRISCUN:

Not much to upgrade but you can start with your chest.

Chest - 100dex/170+vitality + single resist - 200-800k

STARWULF:

Looking solid now. Upgrade the weapons next. The fear on your EF is near max, big no no. Your offhand could use some dex too..
Reply Quote
Hey scrapz.. i'm facing alil bit of problem here... been to inferno machine MP7 with my buddies but unable to survive SK and Magdha without dying... frens are saying my LS is too low.. any idea how should i increase my LS or LOH?
Reply Quote
NUKEM:

Sorry dude, I'm going to skip you. You obviously know what you're doing. You'll still be double stackign resist even if you drop owe, so try to get physical and fire as a secondary resist:D

YIQITFLOW:

I cannot see your profile. What is your budget?

SILVERALEX:

I'm not a advocator of lacunis.I don't think they're worth it for the mitigation loss. Your bracers looks good at the moment. Maybe save up for more of a upgrade instead of a sidegrade.

EASTER:

Thanks man

WANNABE808:

Thanks for the offer. You could add me and I just hold daily giveaway. You could also donate them to CRAYZR(sp??) who is doing a daily giveaway.

SILVEX:

Your stats are diversed well which will make upgrading easy. Looks like you should be focusing on DPS now.

Belt - Witching hour - You will probably lose 40 resist + 30 or so hp but it'll be well worth it for the dps upgrade + attack speed..

Weapons - This is where the bulk of your budget should go.. With 100m, I'm sure you'll break 105k+. Since you're breaking the 100k range, you'll be able to sustain wiht just 3.0LS.. A echoing fury /W socket or dex will give a huge paper dps upgrade. A wkl /w socket + crit damage will give you massive off paper dps...

USE A DPS CALCULATOR BEFORE MAKING ANY PURCHASES. www.theasiangamer.com
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 02:19 PMPosted by aki95
Hey scrapz.. i'm facing alil bit of problem here... been to inferno machine MP7 with my buddies but unable to survive SK and Magdha without dying... frens are saying my LS is too low.. any idea how should i increase my LS or LOH?

Your problem during that fight isn't that you dont have enough lifesteal. It's that you dont have a large enough health pool/mitigation to survive zk's first walk or magda's butterlies hits.

520 resist/38k isnt going to cut it. Your lacunui's are really gimping your EHP. The 9 IAS is .1 APS faster, not worth it...

If you don't want to change that then..

Switch beacon of ytar passive. cyclone cooldown and make sure you pop serenity as soon as SK begins his walks. Move better, avoid butterflies. It really is an issue of L2P, everything is avoidable in that fight.
Reply Quote
I have around 70m budget and current gear is crap.

However I am playing on eu servers could we work around that?
Reply Quote
From what i can tell from looking at other profiles on here, my life and Armor are good, but my resistance and DPS need some work. I have about 80m (I'm still fairly new to the game). I presume that some better Crit Chance gear will help my DPS alot, I plan to look for rings. But any corrections or advise is always wanted. Thank you,

Dailach
Reply Quote
I have about 100mil to spend. Looking for my next upgrade. Can you please advise :)?
Reply Quote
sent u a friend request in game. looking to keep a balanced build while upping my dps. 65m budget. any help will be much appreciated. thanks
Reply Quote
Can you see what i need to improve on?
I'm just trying to do mp2, my budget's low, i only got 3mil and what I'm wearing now.
Thanks and Happy Holidays!
Reply Quote
i have 50m in hand, looking for upgrade, should i go for nat ring and shoe?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]