Diablo® III

Pimp Your Monk: FREE Holiday Service

Is it possible for me to get to 100k+ dps with nice survivability with a 25mil budget? Ideally I'd like about 120k, but even 100 is great. I'm currently sitting at 72k ish. :)

Squishington#1492

Possibly, your ammy needs replacing since it's missing CC but you have so much mitigation stacked on there you'll need to replace another piece first. Since bracers go with you till endgame or for a very long time, I would recommend upgrading that slot first..

#1 - New bracer /w 120+dex/80+vitality/double resist = 100+ - 5-15m.. I hate that you have to get rid of your pickup radius though:(

#2 - Belt.. Inna's aren't that great unless you're using it in a 4 piece. It's a great budget/glass cannon belt but your set would benefit much more from a rare which could roll 100+dex/100+vit/double resist =110+ and pickup radius..

Since your weapons are not "BLACK" (physical damage weapons), this does not fully take advantage of the Elemental damage from the belt.. I would sell it and find a comparable/better mitigation belt for 1-5M..
Reply Quote
Sent you a request ingame to give you those helms
Reply Quote
Hey I would like to do this. I just had a few questions i'd like to ask you when you are online.

Flinkee#1163 - 10 - 50mil based on a few things.

I'll send a friend request.
Reply Quote
dear Santa

I have been a good boy, i need lots of help but i am not one for being able to save gold. i spend it as fast as i get it. mostly on crap that i don't need or sends me spiraling backwards. I wish i could qualify for this but since release i have only broken the 10m barrier twice. now i hang out in the area of 500k to sometimes getting to the 1 million mark.. so if you want to sell off my current gear and use the preceeds to maybe tighten up the gear a bit......

thanks santa. sorry I ate the cookies and spilled the milk....
Reply Quote
Is it possible for me to get to 100k+ dps with nice survivability with a 25mil budget? Ideally I'd like about 120k, but even 100 is great. I'm currently sitting at 72k ish. :)

Squishington#1492

Possibly, your ammy needs replacing since it's missing CC but you have so much mitigation stacked on there you'll need to replace another piece first. Since bracers go with you till endgame or for a very long time, I would recommend upgrading that slot first..

#1 - New bracer /w 120+dex/80+vitality/double resist = 100+ - 5-15m.. I hate that you have to get rid of your pickup radius though:(

#2 - Belt.. Inna's aren't that great unless you're using it in a 4 piece. It's a great budget/glass cannon belt but your set would benefit much more from a rare which could roll 100+dex/100+vit/double resist =110+ and pickup radius..

Since your weapons are not "BLACK" (physical damage weapons), this does not fully take advantage of the Elemental damage from the belt.. I would sell it and find a comparable/better mitigation belt for 1-5M..

Alrighty thanks for the tip, so I'll take a look at belts and bracers with those stats first and hopefully get a nice boost. Will update if I have trouble or if I get them and to determine what's next~
Reply Quote
Kairrah - Syrrah#1463 - 12m

hopefully you can help me out!
Reply Quote
Nxaza - Nxaza#1493 - 31m

When i open AH i become lost and deranged, help me out :3
Reply Quote
I could really use this set.

I am noob :(.
Reply Quote
I could really use this set.

I am noob :(.

Swap mine for yours noob?

;)
Reply Quote
Cyke - Arkaine#6346 - 40m

Scrapzy Claus,
Just upgraded to Nats boots & ring worth 25M.
Need your help on what to upgrade next >>> 100+K. :D
Reply Quote
Hey Scrapz :) could you possibly check out my Monk and let me know what i should improve on ? budget is fairly flexible :). thanks.
Reply Quote
Hahahaha, oh Scrapz, you poor thing.

Kudos to you for wanting to help ... but I hope you don't intend on having any free time for the next month, lol!
Reply Quote
lol, this got unorganized quick.

just finished a set for 20m. built from scratch, not much on AH atm. seems like the prices are skyrocketing....

69.5k DPS
35k hp without gem
5.6 LS
1.75/2.15 APS
43CC
325 CD
0 pickup radius (this makes me sad lol)
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 12/10/2012 9:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks for the xmas pimpin. Well worth it. Anyone with doubts about having Scrapz help take him up on the offer!
Reply Quote
Hahahaha, oh Scrapz, you poor thing.

Kudos to you for wanting to help ... but I hope you don't intend on having any free time for the next month, lol!

@_@ lol. yup, planned ahead. only why I'm limiting to two a day :D
Reply Quote

How does it work? Simple.
Put your name on the list.
Be on from 6pm-1am
Give me your gold and get a set in about 10-30minutes.

First winner is selected by number on list. #1 for day 1 . #2 for day 2
Second winner of the day is selected by number generator.

How to get your name on the list:
1. name - battle tag - budget to work with

pham#1413 170mil: +20k dps without sacrificing defense stat, or +30-40k dps with a little lower AR or Vit. Is it possible?
Reply Quote
HEy, Im just returning to the game havent played for a while and would love some help

Nabroar#1376 - 10mil
Reply Quote
Scrapz,
I've been playing a game of yoyo between survivability and dps and it's getting frustrating.
Would appreciate some help with a guide on a general direction, or something you see as a big gap in my build, perhaps.
Thanks!

dougeefresh#1459 budget depends on my future luck
Reply Quote
Hello Scrapz i got one question, what do u think i should upgrade from my items? im playing on europe server but atm the forum is down and i really need to know what to upgrade. i got 84k dmg, 468 all ress k hp withour amethyst as gem. 5,3k armor. 5,5ls 2,33 attack speed i think my neck is the worst part atm but not sure. would be really awsome if u could help me out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]