Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
yeah i do i picked those up in game so pretty much not bugging anything about it yet.. hahahaha... yup replacing the ring with nat soon... yeah this lacuni is crap i found it during lvling lol.. changing it too...
would it be possible for me to add you tonight to have you look at my TR set and see if there is anything in the 5-6m, range I can do to get it over the 100k ( it's about 90K glass cannon ) . I have tried to build 2 sets with the minimum amount of gold , I think I have done well enough but I can't quite break the 100k on my TR set , after some advice I managed to change my MP1-3 gear to the point that I can manage it farming ( that is the gear I am in now ) .
I'm sitting at 24m atm.
Edited by newbatthis#1959 on 12/14/2012 4:51 PM PST
Thanks dude! Really appreciate you taking the time to anaylze our characters =D
After upgrading to double LS weapons, I can feel more stability now, guess I made a correct call =x
RD mobs are finally sustainable now, unless I am contending with multiple effects like Fire Chains/Desecrate/etc
My personal "test" on whether my sustain/defense is sufficient is if I can tank Azmodan attack till I just click-n-hold on him till he dies LOL. The last I tried I survived MP4 with 1% HP. I know this isn't the way the game intended for us to kill Dan, but to me that's a baseline test considering most elites are stronger than bosses ._.
I've since changed my shoes into Iceclimbers, and will follow your advice to upgrade the rest of my gear accordingly.
Thanks again man, Happy Holidays! Ho ho ho
@ Scrapz -
I'm bringing my Monk out of retirement, got her geared pretty much the way I want to, but could use some advice in the Skills/Passives that would work best with my build.
Not sure how long it'll take my online profile to update ... or you can catch me in-game if it hasn't.
Hey Scrapz, thank you for offering this kind help.
I need some clarification and advice from a monk expert like you and I believe you can pretty much see everything from my profile except:
1. My resist is 540 and I will switch my ring to Litany when doing key runs or uber boss at MP7 or higher.
2. The 33 -67 dmg affix on my left ring is actually wrong, the average number is 67
3. Everything I got are bought from AH with under 10 M gold each:3M for the glove, 2M for the huge DPS boost ring and 1.5 M for the very nice EHP belt. Just to let you know I would rather spend gold effectively on "useful gears" rather than spending 50 M just for a nice looking 10cc 90 crit dmg amulet.
ATM I can kill MP 5 Azmodan w/o moving and farm Mp 5 with ease. MP 6 is still ok but MP 7 is hard.
I appreciate it if you could let me know the things I have been wondering for a long time :) :
1. I think the way that XX - XX dmg affix are being calculated to the paper DPS is wrong (I bet you have known that already), is that intended or it is a bug?
2. Should I use BoH-Blazing Wrath or SSS for my current DPS and sustain level?
My goal is to increase DPS w/o losing EHP by much with 25m - 50 m budget, or even increase both at the same time :P
1. I am trying to decide what are the gears that I should upgrade first. My first thought is a better WKL but I heard rumors about SW-Vortex nerf. Should I go for a better WKL or another weapon?
2. I know good Nat's ring + boot will give me a DPS bonus but the price of the good ones are unreasonable compared to rare items and the pickup radius on my boots means I will have to change another gear if I want to go for Nat's set. Any thought on this?
3. What would be the MP level I can comfortably farm after the upgrade if I have i. 25 m budget ii. 50 m budget ?
Sorry for the long list of questions and looking forward to your reply :)
Edited by dearmr#1730 on 12/15/2012 12:22 PM PST
I'd just appreciate some advice as I've been out of the game a while and am interested in playing again. I ran myself out of gold trying to keep up with early patch changes and gear/build switching, so I don't really know what the norm is now.
JediG#1513 - <1 million
I haven't played for real in about 3 - 4 months.. and I know my gear is all over the place now haha. Started again about 2 days ago and saw that all the gear that had been worth hundreds of millions is now worth less than 1m (in some cases). I have a budget of about 40m, and would like to survive whatever the highest MP is that's possible (do you know what a 40m build can probably take on in terms of MP level?). I would also possibly like whatever move speed is possible in case I would like to do some paragon farming. Thanks!
Thank you again for the advice you gave me before. As I said I would, writing back now that I have purchased the specific things you called out. My guess is I should now focus on getting a new weapon(s), but just asking your thoughts!
Thank you in advance for any additional advice.
Updated the rings, bracer and glove NOT YET... but soon.. what else? hehehe.. any better weapon or i'm good to go?
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.