Diablo® III

What's up with the 10 hour Maintenance?

I don't know what everyone here thinks, but I hate this BS maintenance that takes hours to be completed. I've been coming back to log on every hour for the past 3 and I haven't been able to and when I go check the server statuses, it says that they are available to play on.

I'm just curious to know if I'm the only one that is tired of the 10 hour maintenance every couple of days
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status
Reply Quote
I don't know what everyone here thinks, but I hate this BS maintenance that takes hours to be completed. I've been coming back to log on every hour for the past 3 and I haven't been able to and when I go check the server statuses, it says that they are available to play on.

I'm just curious to know if I'm the only one that is tired of the 10 hour maintenance every couple of days

It seems to be maintenance is a weekly tuesday event, as it was with WoW back in the the glory days before expansions. I'm used to it.
Reply Quote
I'ts been like this since the release of the game. Go complain in general, not here. May your troll thread end up like your barb and monk who are both appropriately named.
Reply Quote
Maintenance is Tuesday. Always Tuesday. Sometimes only an hour, sometimes 12.

But always on Tuesday. Not down 10 hours every couple days.

Just Tuesday. And sometimes Friday.

And the occasional Sunday. But mostly just Tuesday.
Reply Quote
I didn't know it was tuesdays, it just seems that every time I try to go on it's maintenance time, and I usually play most on tuesdays :P
Edited by Deathwalk3r#1195 on 12/11/2012 11:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
Servers are up.
Reply Quote
About time :P
Reply Quote
Okay Op your glory death is waiting for you :)

Not a good idea to play when server was just up.
Reply Quote
They have flaws in their game design.
They don't want to acknowledge/fix them.
They almost always extend their expected downtime near the supposed end of the maintenance.
They don't want to look crappy announcing long maintenance periods or simply ignore adding contingency to their deadlines, so they keep missing their target.

As a customer, you'll have to keep this in mind when you'll be interested in their next product.
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 11:36 AMPosted by Speranza
I'ts been like this since the release of the game. Go complain in general, not here. May your troll thread end up like your barb and monk who are both appropriately named.
Reply Quote
Maintenance is Tuesday. Always Tuesday. Sometimes only an hour, sometimes 12.

But always on Tuesday. Not down 10 hours every couple days.

Just Tuesday. And sometimes Friday.

And the occasional Sunday. But mostly just Tuesday.

Hey, it's always Tuesday somewhere!
Reply Quote
I read an interesting post today about a character named RageWilson.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]