Diablo® III

Advanced Calamity + DML user please come in

I need advice on my calamity + DML DH

I want to reach 200K dps while keeping my res armour. I am willing to drop my hp to 45K

any suggestion for me plz?

the 200K marks is a huge wall for me :< Thanks A lot!
Edited by Bonta#1988 on 12/10/2012 8:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
I am at 300k with that setup (including archery). Check my profile for some ideas (if the profile actually updated, lol)
Reply Quote
Lacuni's with 9% AS, plus crit chance will boost your dps as well.
Reply Quote
check mine and it may provides you some info.
Reply Quote
I'm actually at 216k dps, but at 199k with my HF ring. Strangely my profile updated without my HF ring on but with my HF ring DPS instead of my Unity DPS.

In any case, the suggestion about trifecta gloves is wrong. I tried over and over to find trifecta gloves that outperformed my high dex, high cc, high cd gloves and couldn't find em. The dex on the trifecta was always lower or the cd was lower and the overall dps ended up lower.

You will gain a lot of dps by dropping that 7 disc off your quiver and going to 230-250dex on your quiver. With high crit chance calamity and night stalker you really don't need the extra disc in your pool, same reason legacy nats users really don't care that much for extra disc. Your calamity also is relatively low end and you could upgrade it and gain a ton of dps. Look for 1200+ dps and 95% CD or higher dps with 80%+ CD. Also, your amulet has pretty nice stats but having zero percent crit chance on it may make upgrading it a viable option. Either put the new item in a dps calc or just link it in chat and then sign in and check it with your character.
Reply Quote
I also wouldn't drop any resists/life/armor for dps if I were you. I think you're right at the point where you can effectively handle taking most hits without having to kite. Especially like the one poster suggested getting inna's belt with more dex, you'd have to give up AR to get more dex. I had a ~150 dex inna's belt but discovered when I went to get one with AR that they don't roll above 100 dex with AR, or at least there weren't any on the AH. I wouldn't give up the AR on your inna's belt to get more dex.
Reply Quote
check my profile and skill it can make mp10 like mp5 EZ
Reply Quote
I also wouldn't drop any resists/life/armor for dps if I were you. I think you're right at the point where you can effectively handle taking most hits without having to kite. Especially like the one poster suggested getting inna's belt with more dex, you'd have to give up AR to get more dex. I had a ~150 dex inna's belt but discovered when I went to get one with AR that they don't roll above 100 dex with AR, or at least there weren't any on the AH. I wouldn't give up the AR on your inna's belt to get more dex.

Inna's pants/belt only rolls, one property, so yeah, you gotta choose if you want a dex/vit roll or AR. Or go something not Inna's.
Reply Quote
Check my profile for reference & 350k with archery and steady aim. 50k hp and 380 all resist and doing fine survival wise
Reply Quote
Wow, there are really a lot of well geared calamity users here. It seems the min requirement is to have a socketed calamity that is at least 1200 dps with about 90% CD. I also share the same ambition with OP to hit 200k but it is starting to get very difficult and expensive
Reply Quote
I'm a pretty well-balanced Calamity user (Good EHP/Disc/Hatred Gen. Take a look at my profile for some ideas. :D
Reply Quote
I know I'm not a Calamity user but I still have some suggestions to gain damage. The two that stand out are your bracers and your amulet, try to find an amulet with crit chance as well as damage, and you can easily gain 100 dex on your bracers if your willing to give up some of that vit. Obviously an even better Calamity would help but they are super expensive...that's why I'm still using Manticore.
Reply Quote
replace your helm with a 6 crit nats helm and your boots with a decent pair of dex zuni's
Reply Quote
I need advice on my calamity + DML DH

I want to reach 200K dps while keeping my res armour. I am willing to drop my hp to 45K

any suggestion for me plz?

the 200K marks is a huge wall for me :< Thanks A lot!

1270ish calamity w/90+ crit should get you to 200k.
Reply Quote
thanks you guys for all the input. I will study your profiles to get an idea...

As of now, I think i should get:

1250 up calamity
a double dex rolled dml

I am not sure if I want to lose the mempo of twilight tho as it gives me tons of ehp.

I think i will prefer to switch a ring to nat with cri and my boot to zuni
it will get F@#$king expensive, lol

Thanks all again tho :D
Reply Quote
I searched the AH for nearly a month for the Calamity I wanted. I needed LS as my build has low AR (350). That being said, my Manticore, WH (stock). and Rare all have LS.

This is hands down my favourite of my bows and I wouldn't have it any other way. I cannot see myself upgrading it.

:D
Reply Quote
Hi Fellow Calamity users, please advise my next upgrade. Should i save up for a 1200 with socket Calamity or should i upgrade my gloves first? I have about 160 million now
Reply Quote
Glad there are so many super calamity dml users here i can learn from! I just hit 200k 2wks ago. I struggled to keep my AR n hp, the quiver really helps a lot
Reply Quote
Ravea angel ur calamity is nice 90% cd
A 1200 dps calamity will be like 150m... And if u want one with 90%cd it gonna cost more

Where as a tri glove with respectable dex can cost just 30m... If u are patient enough to find one. Mine just 30m so...

I wish i can get a 1200dps 90cd calamity lol... It seems so far consider my cash balance
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]