Diablo® III

MP10 WWbarb 2. (advise)

The damage is 472-976, axe. No IAS on it.

But for 1m gold I cant get a much better IK helm then that?
The damage is 472-976, axe. No IAS on it.

But for 1m gold I cant get a much better IK helm then that?

Guess your axe still fine for 2mil.

Either you wait for good deal, or you spend more. Put priority in this manner,
cc>str>%hp
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/21/2012 6:59 AM PST
Okey, thank you for your help, really appreciate it!
Hey guys ive been upgrading some gear now. But now i cant decide again which items to buy next i got 7m and i would like to invest it all to one or 2 items to get good upgrade.

@Ramsason

Can i ask you a Question? You like your nados procing fear making a mobs scattering in all direction? Because i am puzzle, why so many people put EF in MH.

Get a 6%cc, 170str ik helm 1st. It's cheap. easy upgrade.
Either you change your MH or move the EF to OH, unless you said you like the fear procs.
As your barb, most items are decent with right stats.

If you want more DPS, you should start with your rings and amulet.

Well i use it as mainhand becouse i got offhand with lifesteal and echoing furies with lifesteal cost ALOT and i dont want to use bloodthirster. And if i get lifesteal on my mainhand with like other normal stats like high cd , os, and str it will also cost way too much And i like high aps on the dagger i got currently 2.24 unbuffed attackspeed on my offhand.

And also i got one with quite low fear chance so its not as bad as the higher ones.
I think i will buy the helm and after maybe cold soj so it would counter the fear eaven more from the EF as it would slow the monsters.
Just bought the helm i didint bother paying 5m for 6cc one when i can get 5cc one with 2m
Bought ice climbers 5m
Edited by Ramsason#2781 on 12/21/2012 8:19 AM PST
Hey people,

I took a 4 months break and im recently back... had been saving ever since i started, have about 130mil atm.

with my current !@#$ty gear i can do mp4 really slowly, mp3 isint a prob and im thinking of overhauling my gears so i could do higher Mps.

Would need alot of help with my gears, im not a AH person so i dont know what to look out for and what to change.

Thank you so much in advance!
Guys, i include a section on page 1, please have a look. It's a tip to balance a barb well. And list down all the most common mistake found in players setup.

By horngyuh80
Some very obvious mistake i notice with most people gears.

1)Too much AR (700+ gears alone), with low DPS and low HP.
Having that much of AR only proves you have alots of missing damage mods elsewhere. Unless your equipment is over billions. Example, a 500-1b ring, with 5 damage mods +AR.
40-60damage, 80str, 9ias, 35%cd, 5.5%cc + AR67. You can achieve the +700AR on gears and maintaining good DPS.

2)Putting EF on MH.
So much fear proc on nados, makes farming inefficient, EF is for OH when using WW.
Use it on MH only when you are using other builts, like throw or HOTA .

3)Use a skorn but stack zero ias.
Skorn love IAS. Remember to stack them to 1.34aps. It'll helps alot with your nados proc.
If not your WOTB will not be able to able to maintain most of the time.

4)Zero MS yet using WW built.
Movespeed enable you to spin over kiter elites and force them to force in a opposite direction back to your nados. It's allow mobility to run from pack to pack with lesser time thus lower the chance of losing wotb. It's one of the most valuable affix in all your gears. 24% is very neccessary.

5)Has no vit in shoulders.
If you cant afford a vile with some vit, take a rare instead. 250str 0vit is unbalance. If you keep this mindset, you find yourself with 3Xkhp. Because it just take 2 or 3 gears with missing vit to drop your HP rock bottom.

6)Both weapons without LS.
Min LS require, 5-6%. 8-9% to handle RD mobs with hard hitting affix well. So make sure there is LS on at least one weapon.

7)Stacking High Loh on weapons instead of LS. Loh is nerf after 1.04 patch. Greatly nerf for WW nados. Anyway, LS is better. Reason is they grow as your DPS grows. It's a synergy. Never get loh on weapons where LS is available. For some "sweet" loh? unity ring and BT pants.

8)having not enough CD. Tons of players opt AR, LOH or ias on amulets where it spawn a 100%CD. Please get CD on amulet. It's a slot that spawn the highest CD. keep ias to your rings, not amulet, unless you can afford a 500-1billion amulet to have a trifeca.
To have high DPS, make sure you have the main CD (total of 350%+ at least) from weapons and amulet alone, a mistake too many is making. Any additional CD from rings and gloves are a bonus.

9)A trifeca ring without other damage mod is just a normal ring with 3 damage mod. Nothing great, yet it's often costly as it looks "good". Don't be decieve by it's look.

Tips to built a good efficient barb is to balance well. To have most out of your gears.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/22/2012 1:25 AM PST
Am i stacking too much CD? Where should i upgrade my next item, please help!
What you 3 are doing unbelievably awesome!!!! Im posting via phone while driving so bare with me. Im looking for any advice/tips to better my barbie's gear for mp10. Mp8 -10 i tend to dropd my mh ring for SoJ and lose the core stats. I have 200m budget and willing to spend it on one slot.. Please help.. thanx
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/b4nish-1370/hero/4046173

Hello, I was thinking to upgrade my armor to a decent IK armor first and was wondering if its a gud idea?

In what order should I upgrade my items?

Will appreciate any help thanks
hey guys

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Drabz-6447/hero/6988356

any upgrade options i need to look at

i know i need to get some sockets in chest and pants

currently trying to get some gold - 2mill i have now

any gear that could be in my price range to get me up a bit more?

trying to get the keys and get me a hellfire ring
12/28/2012 09:50 AMPosted by BigNastyBrye
What you 3 are doing unbelievably awesome!!!! Im posting via phone while driving so bare with me. Im looking for any advice/tips to better my barbie's gear for mp10. Mp8 -10 i tend to dropd my mh ring for SoJ and lose the core stats. I have 200m budget and willing to spend it on one slot.. Please help.. thanx

Your MH really has big DPS, perhaps you can drop the 200mil on a LS echo. Try to get a worthy one with 1000kdps LS, socket, str with 0.23+spd. Scourge the AH for weeks as you increase your budget. Echo works well a powerful hitting MH. But sadly your MH has no CD though damage is big.
hey guys

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Drabz-6447/hero/6988356

any upgrade options i need to look at

i know i need to get some sockets in chest and pants

currently trying to get some gold - 2mill i have now

any gear that could be in my price range to get me up a bit more?

trying to get the keys and get me a hellfire ring

You have so much %life on helm, amulet and 5% on vile and armor as well.. yet your vit is 460? I recommend you to drop half of those %life and swap vit. You need to balance up. Balance up your ehp before you get DPS later. Get 300vit, cut down around 35%life.
Make the start from your armor.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/29/2012 8:08 PM PST
Hey all. im currently farming solo vota/kw mp7 no issues.. solo ubers mp10. as for 4 per gameim at mp6 a3 runs and ubers mp9 group runs.

here are my questions. i have 300m to spend

1) should i drop Ik 5 pc for nats ring/boots
2) what upgrades would increase my dps ( not on paper) i mean increase the dps i when spinnng and winnng
3) are any of my stats to low?
4) is EF really better than what i have now? what about butcher sickle?

my cc with buffs is at 58% with my hellfire 5.5 cc ring instead of my cd/ias ring. im looking to obtain 60% cc without buffs but finding it hard to do so without losing 8k dps per item.
i dont die often and my wotb is up 90% of the time unless i cant find anything to hit.

thanks
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/b4nish-1370/hero/4046173

Hello, I was thinking to upgrade my armor to a decent IK armor first and was wondering if its a gud idea?

In what order should I upgrade my items?

Will appreciate any help thanks

24%firedamage from andriel visage is extremely bad. You might want to get one with 9% or lower 1st.

Your IK belt is legacy one, change a new IK binding. You can get IK armor for the bonus which is gd. Grant you some vit and lots of AR more from belt and bonus. Try up you DPS a 20k more through your MH and amulet. Stack ias on rings instead of CD, and make sure you got huge CD on amulet. Stack some avg damage on them too. Look at my rings and amulet for a guide line. Scale down to what you can afford.
Hi Again,

I re-build my barb and now i am kinda insanely unbalance.

My atk speed break points are
2.54-2.59 ( i am using a EF with IAS, which i have plans to convert to a LS or CD in the future)
2.42-2.59 ( using a normal EF running 0.25 atk.

Dropping any more IAS will let both my IAS fall around 2.2 and 2.4 (the !@#$ty part T_T).

The immediate concern for me now is ~ Screwup EHP. My HP and RA is kinda screw as i didnot go for the conventional AR on each piece concept.

Will it be better off for me to go straight for DPS, powering pass the 180k mark or work on my resistance - AR

unbuff
HP 38100
CC: 50
CD: 485
AR: 403-497
ARMOR:5929
Dodge: 17.6

I am like a gambler, lose or win my HP is like a roller coaster in fights! In team game if i have a warcry barb, then i use OP - Revel in HIT. If not i will normally die alot T______T.

What you think should i do now ~

I can do whichever MP i want it makes no difference, its like a gamble to me. So long i dont die which slashing thru i will slash in with WW again..
Edited by Emperor#1656 on 12/29/2012 8:26 PM PST
Hey all. im currently farming solo vota/kw mp7 no issues.. solo ubers mp10. as for 4 per gameim at mp6 a3 runs and ubers mp9 group runs.

2) what upgrades would increase my dps ( not on paper) i mean increase the dps i when spinnng and winnng

my cc with buffs is at 58% with my hellfire 5.5 cc ring instead of my cd/ias ring. im looking to obtain 60% cc without buffs but finding it hard to do so without losing 8k dps per item.
i dont die often and my wotb is up 90% of the time unless i cant find anything to hit.

thanks

1)Don't go nats boots and ring. Your ehp is bad enough.
2)paper DPS is good sometimes, nados break point is only limited to WW built. PVP will be useless as paper DPS definately helps more. Look further. Since breaking to 2.00 and 2.20 can already farm so easily, i prefer DPS sheet once i hit those goals.
3)Yes, str 2600+preferably, vit 1000+, your LS factor is good for substain. But you can't suffer big big hits.
4) a good EF pawns butcher, no doubt.

In a summary, your charc has good substain due to high LS, your DPS isn't that good, your EHP is bad. Balance up your EHP through a good IK armor. DPS can be done through 2weapons and 3 jewellery, as non of them are high tied.

Since you have 300mil, either get a good solid IKarmor for a start, or decent Echo as OH or a better MH. It's your choice.

*tips.
It's super hard to get a good ammy at low price.
But it's possible to get good decent rings fairly cheap. =)
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/29/2012 8:33 PM PST
Hi Again,

I re-build my barb and now i am kinda insanely unbalance.

My atk speed break points are
2.54-2.59 ( i am using a EF with IAS, which i have plans to convert to a LS or CD in the future)
2.42-2.59 ( using a normal EF running 0.25 atk.

Dropping any more IAS will let both my IAS fall around 2.2 and 2.4 (the !@#$ty part T_T).

The immediate concern for me now is ~ Screwup EHP. My HP and RA is kinda screw as i didnot go for the conventional AR on each piece concept.

Will it be better off for me to go straight for DPS, powering pass the 180k mark or work on my resistance - AR

unbuff
HP 38100
CC: 50
CD: 485
AR: 403-497
ARMOR:5929
Dodge: 17.6

I am like a gambler, lose or win my HP is like a roller coaster in fights! In team game if i have a warcry barb, then i use OP - Revel in HIT. If not i will normally die alot T______T.

What you think should i do now ~

I can do whichever MP i want it makes no difference, its like a gamble to me. So long i dont die which slashing thru i will slash in with WW again..

Since you opt inna pants. I think you should get a Iceclimber with 180str, 180vit + some DEX.
That's the best place you can get vit for.

thanks

2)paper DPS is good sometimes, nados break point is only limited to WW built. PVP will be useless as paper DPS definately helps more. Look further. Since breaking to 2.00 and 2.20 can already farm so easily, i prefer DPS sheet once i hit those goals.
3)Yes, str 2600+preferably, vit 1000+, your LS factor is good for substain. But you can't suffer big big hits.

In a summary, your charc has good substain due to high LS, your DPS isn't that good, your EHP is bad. Balance up your EHP through a good IK armor. DPS can be done through 2weapons and 3 jewellery, as non of them are high tied.

Since you have 300mil, either get a good solid IKarmor for a start, or decent Echo as OH or a better MH. It's your choice.

what kindof Ik armor would i want to get and what else can i do to increase EHP other than ik armor?
do i have any items that are bad?
are any of my rings ammy or armor running the wrong stats?
what else can i do to increase str and vit?

thanks again!

what kindof Ik armor would i want to get and what else can i do to increase EHP other than ik armor?
do i have any items that are bad?
are any of my rings ammy or armor running the wrong stats?
what else can i do to increase str and vit?

thanks again!

All your items are fine, but kinda of mid tied.
I give you examples.

Amulet, you have cd,cc,stats. But you lack avg damage.
Gloves, you have AR but you lack ias.
Shoulders, you have nice str, vit, but you lack 1more property. Either %life, armor.
Axe, got LS,socket,cd but lacks str.

All these additional mods are essential to push your charc to a higher level.
For IK armor aim for 140str 250vit if you can afford. I saw one at 200mil yesterday, but someone bought it and resold 280mil. Check AH frequently, lots of flippers.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]