Diablo® III

MP10 WWbarb 2. (advise)

Looking to upgrade myself with any suggestions I can get here. I have about 3mil right now and my build is not the most usual but it works up to soloing MP3 with current gear.
Willing to change my build around if it helps me get to higher MP levels.

Thanks in Advance
Hello I am looking for advice on what I should change for doing ubers. Right now I can solo the keys on mp10 using my ww or hota build. If I use my ww build I hardly ever die but take for ever to kill things. With the Hota build I kill ubers faster but seem to die lot easier. With hota build I swap my dw for my skorn. The skorn is 1200dps+ like 310 STR and 100cc 5.9ls. My profile doesn't currently show my prowlers as I was swaping gear around to see what helps. Please give me some advice as what I should upgrade or should swap in our out. Other than the bracer that currenlty don't show there like +80 str, +80vit 65 ar and 9 as, everything else other than my skorn is shown. Just seems like my dps is way lower than it should be.

Thanks
View profile
Hey everyone...

I've got a big project that's going to take a couple of days. I will be back once I get this completed.

Edit:

These guys are still answering questions:

-Horngyuh80
-Waycooloz

Aslo, if you have an answer to a posted question go a head and reply. Feel free to help others around here.
Edited by KingBenjamin#1485 on 12/11/2012 11:57 AM PST
how is my barbarian overall.....what would you recommend i do to get better for MP10 and the upcoming pvp
Changed and added a couple of things.
Want to get some more input on what I can improve on or better yet what I should look to swap out first.

Also with my stats whats the highest MP that I could be doing.
I do 1-5 currently
@horngyuh80

Thanks for the reply. If I understand correctly, EF will have better dps gain if I change play style such as using HOTA. If purely WW style, on paper the dps is low, but having a dagger will have higher damage.

Camping for the equipment guide. :)

@Ckay

Your Rings and amulet lack the punch. Aim status like mine.
If you cant afford, lower the status or take out the vit.

I don't remember seeing the echo fury. I believe your last offhand suits you better. It's a dagger rite? Socket in helm is a must.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/11/2012 1:38 PM PST
What's wrong with my barb, I just got a witching hour which boost my dps by 20k, while dropping 75 AR and 2.9 life leech. I found it very hard to survive with WW on MP10, back then it was easy with the HoTA/Rend build, HoTA rend is still doing fine now btw. I die especially easily to mobs with plague and another element. Here's the most updated link to my barb with stats:

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/chichi-1857/Dog/28792793

You can't survive probably due to the RD from certain mobs. The reflect damage has some issue and be fixed this patch. Dropping 2.9 LS is devastating. it's 1/3 of your life back. If you find problem, always good to have 2gears LS and passive bloodthirst. Really boost up your survivability.
12/11/2012 01:37 AMPosted by REX
Hi King, ww barb hear looking for expert gear advice. Trying to figure out whether its finally time for me to bite the bullet and go IK like all the other ww barbs or get a third piece of blackthornes for dps boost. I find im particularly squishy when dealing with reflect elites but otherwise can farm mp8 pretty easily. Thanks for your help.

You can easily get more Str in AMulet and Shoulders. Your gears are quite fine. Most in the right direction. But you had some %hp, yet hp is still low due to low vit. Get more vit on pants. Pant's suppose to get high vit as they can roll up to 300 and 400 for BT.

RD elites are bugged.
I uses relentless and survive almost all RD elites in mp8. mp9 was fine too hardly death.
Not mp10 though. My Hp is higher so i benefit more from relentless.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7349425431?page=2#39
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/11/2012 1:50 PM PST
What can I do to boost my dps to 150k unbuff? I don't have much to spend.
12/11/2012 11:18 AMPosted by LuckyDog
Hi, what can I change without costing too much? I wonder if I have too much sustain. I would like to stay with my shield because I can WW all day over molten and lasers. Problem is I'm not doing enough damage. Would like to be able to do MP8+. I usually farm at MP5 anything above takes too long even though I don't die with all my sustain.

Your BT set is very weak. Should upgrade them. You lack cc every where. Though shield covered you for 9.5% cc, it's still good to add more cc. If not swapping the shield out make give you fury generation problems.
Hi Guys
What changes do I need to do to get to MP10? Although I have never tried highter than MP5 which is pretty easy at the moment.
Most of my gear was found by my DH.
As faras weapons go because I am using WM should I be using a specific waepon type?

here is my link
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/lordsaffron-1397/Nikkos/23374073

any suggestions are appriciated :)

Blackthorn boot is one of the worst boots. Get a cheap ik is way better. LAck LS in OH. Shoulder need vit. The rest are quite fine. For rings and amulet get those with average damage 30-50 types. not the 30max or min.
Hey, thanks for doing this! I had a post that King addressed, but it didn't show my most up to date gear, and I have purchased some gold. Would you mind taking a look at my profile? My budget is roughly 20mil.
Looking to upgrade myself with any suggestions I can get here. I have about 3mil right now and my build is not the most usual but it works up to soloing MP3 with current gear.
Willing to change my build around if it helps me get to higher MP levels.

Thanks in Advance

1stly your built. REvenge is nice when HP pool is high. % life back is base on your base hp. So that skill don't suits you. Without into the fray, you have to frenzy too often to get back fury. You are using a skorn. It's very counter effective. For 2 hand user, always good to pick up Rend.

Socket on visage, with lesser fire damage later.
With 3 mil, Probably can get a Better pants with vit on them and sockets.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/11/2012 2:03 PM PST
View profile
What should I improve next?
Hello I am looking for advice on what I should change for doing ubers. Right now I can solo the keys on mp10 using my ww or hota build. If I use my ww build I hardly ever die but take for ever to kill things. With the Hota build I kill ubers faster but seem to die lot easier. With hota build I swap my dw for my skorn. The skorn is 1200dps+ like 310 STR and 100cc 5.9ls. My profile doesn't currently show my prowlers as I was swaping gear around to see what helps. Please give me some advice as what I should upgrade or should swap in our out. Other than the bracer that currenlty don't show there like +80 str, +80vit 65 ar and 9 as, everything else other than my skorn is shown. Just seems like my dps is way lower than it should be.

Thanks

Your Equips are VERY fine. Make sure you change a SOJ before fighting UBERs. Rend in one of your skill. If, You find your Rend can't 100% keep you alive, go overpower crushing advance.
12/11/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Olaf
how is my barbarian overall.....what would you recommend i do to get better for MP10 and the upcoming pvp

Veryvery bad. Though we don't know what's pvp is like, still get some LS a least. You lack AR. Because PVP is not about monk and barbs. WD and mage can seriously hurts you.

cc give you quick fury back. Get more of them. You get to deploy more of your big skills.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/11/2012 2:12 PM PST
Changed and added a couple of things.
Want to get some more input on what I can improve on or better yet what I should look to swap out first.

Also with my stats whats the highest MP that I could be doing.
I do 1-5 currently

If you use Echo it's good to get LS MH.
More vits on pants. Your Ehp is low.

REst of the items is quite fine. Changing them might cost some serious bucks.
12/11/2012 01:50 PMPosted by kluno

You lack str in ammy, pants and MH. That's why your str is kinda low.
1 easy way to get 15-20kdps. Get echo as OF. But you need a good one.
Target 2500str. If you want more DPS, remove the SOJ. =p
12/11/2012 01:57 PMPosted by Acky
Hey, thanks for doing this! I had a post that King addressed, but it didn't show my most up to date gear, and I have purchased some gold. Would you mind taking a look at my profile? My budget is roughly 20mil.

You are stacking too much resist. in ratio to your HP and DPS.
Sheath them alittle (not too much). Aim a 45khp on the safe side by getting a decent ik helm. 150str at least type.
Vit in shoulder please. Get a rare if you can afford vile with them.

GEt ias on rings (see mine) and better ammy. Ditch LOH.
Lower status or take out vit if you can't afford one like mine.

Use REND.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/11/2012 2:28 PM PST

You lack str in ammy, pants and MH. That's why your str is kinda low.
1 easy way to get 15-20kdps. Get echo as OF. But you need a good one.
Target 2500str. If you want more DPS, remove the SOJ. =p

Thanks, All the part I have cost less then 10mil each, to get higher dps, it will cost more then 30mil for each of those slots. I have other ring to replace the SOJ that will gain me 20k dps, but for elite, SOJ still doing more dps.

I look at echo as OF, but nothing came close to the same tDPS I get from my current off hand even if those echo fury cost 30mil.

Guess I have to spend more money to upgrade now, there is no cheap way to go anymore.

This is my tDPS:
http://www.d3rawr.com/d-5u4hEI9s
Edited by kluno#1661 on 12/11/2012 2:31 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]