Diablo® III

MP10 WWbarb 2. (advise)

what kindof Ik armor would i want to get and what else can i do to increase EHP other than ik armor?
do i have any items that are bad?
are any of my rings ammy or armor running the wrong stats?
what else can i do to increase str and vit?

thanks again!

All your items are fine, but kinda of mid tied.
I give you examples.

Amulet, you have cd,cc,stats. But you lack avg damage.
Gloves, you have AR but you lack ias.
Shoulders, you have nice str, vit, but you lack 1more property. Either %life, armor.
Axe, got LS,socket,cd but lacks str.

All these additional mods are essential to push your charc to a higher level.
For IK armor aim for 140str 250vit if you can afford. I saw one at 200mil yesterday, but someone bought it and resold 280mil. Check AH frequently, lots of flippers.

ok thanks ill look for that ik armor. the onei have only cost me 30m. why i got it.

i guess im at the point of 200m min per item. is there a spread sheet avil for needed ias, cc cd ehp and such?
hey guys

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Drabz-6447/hero/6988356

any upgrade options i need to look at

i know i need to get some sockets in chest and pants

currently trying to get some gold - 2mill i have now

any gear that could be in my price range to get me up a bit more?

trying to get the keys and get me a hellfire ring

You have so much %life on helm, amulet and 5% on vile and armor as well.. yet your vit is 460? I recommend you to drop half of those %life and swap vit. You need to balance up. Balance up your ehp before you get DPS later. Get 300vit, cut down around 35%life.
Make the start from your armor.

Thanks

due to old build i ran high armor so i'll try and drop that more.

took your advise and
had a look at some of few bits i had stashed away that i was going to sell on the AH - got 42k health now and dropped 10k dps

trying to get rid of as much dex as i can too.

All your items are fine, but kinda of mid tied.
I give you examples.

Amulet, you have cd,cc,stats. But you lack avg damage.
Gloves, you have AR but you lack ias.
Shoulders, you have nice str, vit, but you lack 1more property. Either %life, armor.
Axe, got LS,socket,cd but lacks str.

All these additional mods are essential to push your charc to a higher level.
For IK armor aim for 140str 250vit if you can afford. I saw one at 200mil yesterday, but someone bought it and resold 280mil. Check AH frequently, lots of flippers.

ok thanks ill look for that ik armor. the onei have only cost me 30m. why i got it.

i guess im at the point of 200m min per item. is there a spread sheet avil for needed ias, cc cd ehp and such?

Only MH, OF and armor would cost more like 200-300mil. Your rings can be easily be much better with 20-60mils. Amulet probably 150-200mil for much better ones.

I made my own spread sheet. But it's not accurate some how. Like 95% accuracy for DPS, nothing on EHP. EHP refer to d3 progress, it's a complicated calculation, they have your raw DPS value there too.
Can anyone take a look and see if anything's wrong or should be upgraded? Thanks.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Olette-1566/hero/16591758
Can anyone take a look and see if anything's wrong or should be upgraded? Thanks.

Swap your MH with OH, they deals around the same damage though echo ias makes it looks big. You save yourself from the consistent fear procs.

Get a ammy, avg damage, cc ,cd and str next. That's your weakest part currently.
Your hp looks lower than it seems. Error in update?
I am wondering what my next upgrade needs to be thanks for any pointers Horngy.
&johhnystacks

I couldnt really look into every single item of ur as i am using a phone. From your status, you have excessive str and very low cd. Dps works on balance. Cut down on your str by 300 and increase your cd to 450 from current 280cd. Get mass cd from weapons and amulet.
Change that offhand of yours, get a MH axe and swap echo to offhand. You see a signifcant amount of dps increase. Solemn vows is nvr a end game weapon.
thanks man
Btw your amulet is fine. Remember to have LS on your mh axe. Target something like mine. But its gona be one expensive upgrade. But definately worth well in long run.

Swap your MH with OH, they deals around the same damage though echo ias makes it looks big. You save yourself from the consistent fear procs.

Get a ammy, avg damage, cc ,cd and str next. That's your weakest part currently.

HP should be 31k, and thank you
Edited by Olette#1566 on 12/29/2012 11:34 PM PST
Hey guys,

Can you guys give me some tips on my character? What is a good place to be HP wise? How is my EHP? What should I do to help my situation?

Which Bul-kathos should be on my MH? My APS is 2.01 and 1.85. What does that mean when they switch off when I use frenzy? How much more Attack speed should I get?

I also have trouble keeping up WOTB. Is it because I'm generating too much fury thus being on max all the time?

I know switching to better weapons would help me more with LS and dmg but I just look too sexy lol.

Here's my character:

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/sunoco-1281/Sunoco/1996811

Thanks in advance!

HP should be 31k, and thank you

You have quite some vits on your items. It's a little puzzling why your HP is so low. Leveling up paragon will sure helps. Probably some vit and life% on your right ring. Try to have 42-45khp at least. Probably include some vit or life% in your amulet as well.

You need a good MH. your current one damage is a little too low. Keep looking for one.
Hey guys,

Can you guys give me some tips on my character? What is a good place to be HP wise? How is my EHP? What should I do to help my situation?

Which Bul-kathos should be on my MH? My APS is 2.01 and 1.85. What does that mean when they switch off when I use frenzy? How much more Attack speed should I get?

I also have trouble keeping up WOTB. Is it because I'm generating too much fury thus being on max all the time?

I know switching to better weapons would help me more with LS and dmg but I just look too sexy lol.

Here's my character:

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/sunoco-1281/Sunoco/1996811

Thanks in advance!

You had 473kehp. Kinda low, due to your low paragon level and red gem in helm. Your vit is sufficient but lacks a little life %. Good to have at least 1 or 2 parts %life.
IK armor can be greatly improve, kinda obvious. Do save up for one with huge vit in them. 230-250vit.

Solemn vow on MH, its correct. As for the attackspd, on your status screen and see how they works. open your status screen as you play, you understand them just by looking and observing.

About fury, When WW into alots of mobs and you are positive that your fury will hit max, keep spamming, runlikewind and battlerage. It helps alot to get wotb cooldwn longer whenever you find a huge pack of mobs.

You will probably be stuck around 150kdps when you are done with most of your upgrade if you want to look cool with bulkathor set.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/30/2012 4:02 AM PST
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/b4nish-1370/hero/4046173
Hello, I was thinking to upgrade my armor to a decent IK armor first and was wondering if its a gud idea?

In what order should I upgrade my items?

Will appreciate any help thanks

24%firedamage from andriel visage is extremely bad. You might want to get one with 9% or lower 1st.

Your IK belt is legacy one, change a new IK binding. You can get IK armor for the bonus which is gd. Grant you some vit and lots of AR more from belt and bonus. Try up you DPS a 20k more through your MH and amulet. Stack ias on rings instead of CD, and make sure you got huge CD on amulet. Stack some avg damage on them too. Look at my rings and amulet for a guide line. Scale down to what you can afford.

Hey horngyuh80, i followed ur instructions and spent all my gold to get the gear u suggested so pretty much i am broke now haha but I am doing much better than before I really appreciate ur help.

Now I am going to save up for my next upgrade I was wondering what my next item should be?

THanks so much

24%firedamage from andriel visage is extremely bad. You might want to get one with 9% or lower 1st.

Your IK belt is legacy one, change a new IK binding. You can get IK armor for the bonus which is gd. Grant you some vit and lots of AR more from belt and bonus. Try up you DPS a 20k more through your MH and amulet. Stack ias on rings instead of CD, and make sure you got huge CD on amulet. Stack some avg damage on them too. Look at my rings and amulet for a guide line. Scale down to what you can afford.

Hey horngyuh80, i followed ur instructions and spent all my gold to get the gear u suggested so pretty much i am broke now haha but I am doing much better than before I really appreciate ur help.

Now I am going to save up for my next upgrade I was wondering what my next item should be?

THanks so much

I will pick a IK boots with 130str 130vit if i were you, they are cheap.
or a 90str 150vit type, with that you are done with your ehp for now.

Next focus a MH with big damage. Don't forget the LS in them.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/30/2012 5:55 AM PST
Please comment.
12/30/2012 06:47 AMPosted by Qing4ever
Please comment.

Low cc, cd, helm no socket.
Thank you so much Horngyuh80! I really appreciate your tips and I am more knowledgeable about my character now. I never thought to spam Berserker rage, I spammed RLTW but it didn't drain my fury fast enough.

Thanks again!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]