Diablo® III

MP10 WWbarb 2. (advise)

@Clem
Rack up vit in ik boots, 95str 160vit type, 10mil+.
Vit250++ in BT pants with some str preferably like mine, 40mil+ approx.
Swap all gems to ruby.

Save the rest for bigger upgrades.
A better IK chest maybe.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 1/3/2013 6:14 AM PST
Thanks for the help bud, was afraid i hit that stage where upgrades arent going to be cheap anymore.
Hello there ive been working alot on my barb the last 2 weeks and now im kinda stuck. i have no clue on how to upgrade my gear to increase Resistance/vitality etc whitout loosing dps would like to increase tho and increase dps at the same time. i need someone experianced to overlock my current gear and give pointers. im fairly satisfied as it is can farm mp5 whit some deaths lower mps is cakewalk.

Thanks and i hope for some answers

PS yeah i know im from EU and posting on US doesnt matter. its all about getting some help gearwise etc
Hi I m new to Barbarian class ( i think i m new)

m i gearing right ? what i suppose to upgrade?

I like the twin mightly set weapon bul kathos V and W . Does it fit if i change to a WW bar? I mean survie in Mp10...

Further Bul kathos W can have both crit dam + open socket or crit dam + LS what version should i get if i want to try mp10?

Sorry i havent get big budget. Half of my item from my WD ^^
Edited by MADTHUNDER2#3452 on 1/3/2013 6:15 PM PST
Hello there ive been working alot on my barb the last 2 weeks and now im kinda stuck. i have no clue on how to upgrade my gear to increase Resistance/vitality etc whitout loosing dps would like to increase tho and increase dps at the same time. i need someone experianced to overlock my current gear and give pointers. im fairly satisfied as it is can farm mp5 whit some deaths lower mps is cakewalk.

Thanks and i hope for some answers

PS yeah i know im from EU and posting on US doesnt matter. its all about getting some help gearwise etc

Paste your barbs link. Need to see to comments.
Hi I m new to Barbarian class ( i think i m new)

m i gearing right ? what i suppose to upgrade?

I like the twin mightly set weapon bul kathos V and W . Does it fit if i change to a WW bar? I mean survie in Mp10...

Further Bul kathos W can have both crit dam + open socket or crit dam + LS what version should i get if i want to try mp10?

Sorry i havent get big budget. Half of my item from my WD ^^

@madthunder
survive in mp10, its possible to use the "not" mighty bul kathos. Surviving mp10 is more like building up sufficient ehp and use of imitigation skills like warcry, op crushing advance, superstitious. Those solemn vow is not recommended. Though its ok to have them if you really like. Probably will makes your dps lower only. They dont have LS, only loh. And you cant get 10%cc from passive weapon master.

Though you are not using WW, stack slightly more ias. On rings. Change boots to a iceclimber with ms. They cost 100mil+ only now.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 1/4/2013 3:42 AM PST
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Undate-2807/hero/12766280
@Horngyuh80

I'm kind of stuck on which direction I should be going now gear wise. Should I be going for more EHP or more dps?

I can survive MP10 somewhat, the elite packs are no probs given they take a little while to kill.

I always ALWAYS get stomped on the skeleton king fight, but I put most of that down to my stupidity in not running out when I'm supposed to lol...

Anyway, if your answer is EHP, I was thinking my next upgrade should be inna's pants with 190+ vit?

Any If it's dps I have no idea which piece to upgrade next, maybe my OH lol?

Edit: here's my armory link~
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Gifted-1587/hero/1036579
Edited by Gifted#1587 on 1/4/2013 5:18 AM PST
@undate

Not sure if you mind not getting full ik set. Your resist is very low for your hp. Try to hit 45khp at least with 100resist more. Try get a ik boots with more vit, they are simply cheap compare to those with additional str ones.

For additional AR, can be get from either bracer or gloves. If you don't feel like giving up your ik set, then you got to get them on bracer. Litany undaunted ring with average damage is pretty good for you. Quite cheap and offers good protection from elites.

Try to boost your ehp up 1st, before you get new weapons and ammy later.
@Horngyuh80

I'm kind of stuck on which direction I should be going now gear wise. Should I be going for more EHP or more dps?

I can survive MP10 somewhat, the elite packs are no probs given they take a little while to kill.

I always ALWAYS get stomped on the skeleton king fight, but I put most of that down to my stupidity in not running out when I'm supposed to lol...

Anyway, if your answer is EHP, I was thinking my next upgrade should be inna's pants with 190+ vit?

Any If it's dps I have no idea which piece to upgrade next, maybe my OH lol?

Inna pants 190+vit is absolutely worth investing, if you can afford it would be great. I would recommend 170+vit at least for inna. Swap gems in them to ruby probably. Then get more ehp from other parts.

Your AR is pretty low. Best get gloves with AR,cc,ias,str. Pretty ok to give up the cd there imo.
Your ehp should be pretty fine after glove and pants upgrade.

If you want more dps, rings, but your are wearing leoric hellfire for exp... Echo as OH will easily up your dps by 10-15k if you can afford a good one.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 1/4/2013 5:52 AM PST
Thanks for the reply, will give me a few items to work towards!
Yeah do you think i can afford to loose some dps for more survival. like if i change my chest for blsckthornes with alot more vit and all ress and also change my gloves to more all ress and vit perhaps ? i have a immortal king boots layin around i can switch to aswell to not loose too much. btw i bought an echoing schould i perhaps use it in my offhand and if so why use it in my offhand instead of mainhand.

il look into it abit more.
Yeah do you think i can afford to loose some dps for more survival. like if i change my chest for blsckthornes with alot more vit and all ress and also change my gloves to more all ress and vit perhaps ? i have a immortal king boots layin around i can switch to aswell to not loose too much. btw i bought an echoing schould i perhaps use it in my offhand and if so why use it in my offhand instead of mainhand.

il look into it abit more.

@Undaunt
MH makes your nado proc fear. Very bad for WW farming.
If you are willing to change a BT armor with high vit and gain the bonuses from pants,
your HP will be pretty fine. Just need one more AR from gloves or bracer.
probably change bracer will be easier. And partly because the knockback from the strongarm is quite undesirable for WW built too.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 1/4/2013 6:57 AM PST
ive adjusted some in my gear now so im up to between 540-600 all res unbuffed and 47k hp and 102k dps all unbuffed. look to me that its abit better actually

dont know if my profile have been updated.
but i noticed a too big dps difference putting my echoing in my offhand.. like - 15k dps or so
01/04/2013 07:55 AMPosted by Undate
but i noticed a too big dps difference putting my echoing in my offhand.. like - 15k dps or so

Unless your MH is a dagger or mighty weapon. I suppose your MH still remain the sunkeeper?
no my is echoing and my offhand is the mighty wep you see in my armory so switching echoing to off hand and mighty to mainhand wasnt good
Just looking for some suggestions on my gear and upgrade path. I'd like to keep the 5pc IK if possible. I use a Cold SOJ when doing higher MP.

Future plans:
Hit Vit Inna's then replace Lacuni with high EHP rare bracers with crit.
Hellfire with crit.
200+ str shoulders with Vit and AR.
Amulet with higher crit.
Then general upgrades on IK pieces with more Str and Vit.
My gear profile is updated now for sure.. check it out again and give pointers to what i schould worth towards if possible.

btw what Mp schould i focus on farming as i am atm. i tried mp6 now but takes way to loong to kill things and i die kinda easy.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]