Diablo® III

MP10 WWbarb 2. (advise)

Ok need some help with gearing up my barb since I got bored playing monk... I have some gear on my barb but need some advice on what to get with with stats wise... Have 500 mill to spend
Working now. Busy day ahead. Be going through and review tonite. 12hrs from now. Sorrie for the long wait.
Hi Guys Back from Holidays and ready to help again
01/08/2013 08:00 AMPosted by CoisaRuim
I want to do MP10, i put the EHP gear, and my dps is now around 125k unbuffed, 1mil EHP u think its possible to do mp10 ubers with this setup, or is the dps too low? any tips to get more DPS? i have innas with STR, Crit LAcunis, but i lose a lot of EHP, cant survive in MP10

CoisaRuim#1626
In answer to your first question yes you could handle MP10 but it would be slow and would be on how you r play style works.
So I will try to help with what I feel would increase your chances.
Basic's
STR - no need to improve upon
Vit - all good
Armour - A touch low for MP 10 this can be improved be dropping Hammer for Warcry.
CHC - 33% unbuffed is fine
CHD- Could be increased with a socket in off hand
AS- 2.19 is fine
Life steel - at 5.6% without bloodthrist is fine so you can drop Blood first for TaN or Supper Increase survivability MP 8 and above.
A/R - is all good.

Build.
Try dropping Hammer and Bloodthrist you don't need them for MP 10 include TaN and Warcry.

Gear.
The EF is nice and will cost a bit to upgrade to the same with a socket but worth it.
Get some IK irons well worth it.
And make up any loss with the rings looking at CHC above 4.5-AS and CHD you can aford to loss some Vit on the rings..

Cheers
Keep gaming
01/08/2013 11:10 AMPosted by Tarwth
What recommendations can you make for me? I do fine in MP5-7 (although in a 3+ person group I start to have a little bit of survivability issues in 6-7), but can't seem to very solidly break into MP8+.

Tarwth #1838
Sadly due to the two hander and the build for it you will.For a two hander I would suggest HOTA Build.But we will look at doing what we can.

Basic's
STR - no need to improve upon
Vit - Aim For 50'000 in life (look for a incease here on the IK chest)
Armour - Looks fine
CHC - 32% unbuffed is fine
CHD- Tvery nice
AS- 1.32 is way too slow This would be mainly due to using a two hander
EHP - 482,711 way to low due to lower life and low AR
Life steel - All good
A/R - 450 is way too low get above 500 and add in Superstition

Build.
Can't help here much until you go ethier duel weld or stay two hander?? So going on the current build I would suggest dropping Unforgiving for ethier Superstition or Tough as Nails

Gear.

Shoulders - Main source of getting AR =70 Upgrade
The follow three will increase your AS
Ammy - Look for above 8% CHC above 8%AS Above 55% CHD (add ons would be AVE DMg-STR-AR or LoH)
Glooves - Get IK Irons CHC above 9% AS and CHD
Ring - Faith Marque change look for CHC above 4.5% AS above 6% and CHD (bonus would be ave DMG-AR-STR)

Cheers
Keep gaming
I would love to get some help cause i switched from Hota/rend skorn to Ww a couple of days ago. Can do mp8, can also do mp10 but not that good (but i can manage).

Feels like im stuck gear wise. What do i need to get me up to 150k unbuffed (with passives)

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/xzavier-2495/Xzavie/10985084

xzavier#2495
Shows no hero so will base off D3progress.

Basic's
STR - Is on the low side needs a increase to get around 2000
Vit - Normal I would suggest 50'000 but due to your AS and LS 40'000 and CHC is more then fine
CHC - 43% reat stuff
CHD- very nice
AS- Great stuff
EHP - 499,231 way to low due to lower life and low AR but mainly low Armour.
Armour - too low needs to be buffed up look at chest here would suggest IK chest and IK irons
Life steel - All good
A/R - 469 bit on the low side this can be fixed cheaply look for prowlers with AR
as well as AS
Build.
All good

Gear.
I would go in this order.
Chest IK high Str high Vit above 50 AR
prowlers - AS 8 to 9% with AR above 50
Ammy - CHC above 8.5% AS above 6% and CHD above 60% with a bonous in AR or LoH (costly but well worth it and you can drop some CHD)

Glooves - Get IK Irons CHC above 9% AS and CHD LONG TERM GOAL

Other then that very nice BArb

Cheers
Keep gaming
01/08/2013 04:31 PMPosted by gosu
Ok need some help with gearing up my barb since I got bored playing monk... I have some gear on my barb but need some advice on what to get with with stats wise... Have 500 mill to spend

gosu#1438
Best way to do it like I did add someone and gear toward them you can add me if you like.
Or follow King or Hornyguy. Other then that there are some good gearing fourms for people starting out in these threads for this one is more aimed at helping Barb to do MP10

Cheers
Keep Gaming
Hey guys, followed the advice i got previously (thanks btw).
Got some boots with more HP, switch amulet with some CD and got a MH with some LS.

I was wondering what should be my next step to improve.
There are some affordable witching hour's which will immensely increase my dps, but i will loose the LS for sure. And if i get one, should i aim for vitality/life % or for AR?

If i shouldn't get one, what would be a good upgrade for me?

thanks in advance

PS: i know i can upgrade the gem in my weapon, but i'm waiting for after 1.0.7 for the price to go down.
Hey guys, followed the advice i got previously (thanks btw).
Got some boots with more HP, switch amulet with some CD and got a MH with some LS.

I was wondering what should be my next step to improve.
There are some affordable witching hour's which will immensely increase my dps, but i will loose the LS for sure. And if i get one, should i aim for vitality/life % or for AR?

If i shouldn't get one, what would be a good upgrade for me?

thanks in advance

PS: i know i can upgrade the gem in my weapon, but i'm waiting for after 1.0.7 for the price to go down.

get ik boots, drop bash for rend, drop warcry for overpower:killing spree, use the correct ww rune, upgrade your mh for something that has half-decent average damage. Think about using something other than unforgiving (depends if u need to drop ls on mh). Oh, and get movement speed (ik boots + innas pants your best bet).
-get ik boots / Oh, and get movement speed (ik boots + innas pants your best bet).
except for the movement speed, why are the IK boots better than ice climbers?

-drop bash for rend
Don't get this switch, where am i supposed to get my fury from? there's not always enough adds to hit with tornado's

-drop warcry for overpower:killing spree,
Won't my AR drop to low if i make this switch?

-use the correct ww rune
I used blood funel for the extra life, which one would you recommend switching to?

-upgrade your mh for something that has half-decent average damage.
As extra stats, should i focus on CD, socket and str?

- Think about using something other than unforgiving (depends if u need to drop ls on mh).
Would bloodthirst be a good one?

And could you also give me some advice on the witching hour part?

My comments are in no way ment to doubt you, but i like to know the reason behind the advice for future help.
Edited by Darkmache#1532 on 1/24/2013 1:44 PM PST
If you can please take a look at mine,i am about to do key runs on mp8 pretty easy
but struggle with Uber King run

and also i use EF as MH for the Crit Bonus, so that its at 49% instead of 39%
-get ik boots / Oh, and get movement speed (ik boots + innas pants your best bet).

-drop bash for rend
Don't get this switch, where am i supposed to get my fury from? there's not always enough adds to hit with tornado's

-drop warcry for overpower:killing spree,

-use the correct ww rune
I used blood funel for the extra life, which one would you recommend switching to?

-upgrade your mh for something that has half-decent average damage.

- Think about using something other than unforgiving (depends if u need to drop ls on mh).

And could you also give me some advice on the witching hour part?

My comments are in no way ment to doubt you, but i like to know the reason behind the advice for future help.

Darkmache#1532
Q1. get ik boots / Oh, and get movement speed (ik boots + innas pants your best bet).
Answer 1. IK boots are not better or worst depends upon your bulid your Ice climbers are fine but we need to get that movement speed up to 24%. I personal like IK boots but to get your movement speed up you may need to look at getting Inna's Pants.Movement speed helps with the whole build.

Q2. -drop bash for rend
Answer NO DON'T drop bash but try placing the rune to Bash -Punish more dps.

Q3. drop warcry for overpower:killing spree,

Answer: Don't drop Warcry at this stage your AR is to low to allow this- Killing spree is awesome but more so when you have high armour and Ar PLUS high DPS over 200'000.

Q4. use the correct ww rune

Answer: Correct you are using the wrong Rune change to Hurricane allows WW to work better and this is why MS is important.

Q5. -upgrade your mh for something that has half-decent average damage.

Answer: MH shoud have damage above 1000dps then focus on a socket/CHD/LS/STR/AS and never forget +damage.

Q5. Think about using something other than unforgiving (depends if u need to drop ls on mh).

Answer: If losing LS on your MH when you up grade then change to bloodthirst. Otherwise you currently have enough LS 5.7 so you should use ethier Tough as Nails or Supersition.

Q6. And could you also give me some advice on the witching hour part?

Answer: Is a great belt but you will require Bloodthirst to keep LS up.Which the depends on if you lose LS on your main hand as well

Gear upgrades.
Your MS and As are the main issues so lets focus there.
1. Braces get prowlers which will add AS and MS from there try to get CHC on them and or AR.
2.Keep the ice climbers and get Inna's pants with STR and two sockets they will also add AS and MS.
3.Ammy- Look for AS above 6% CHC above 7.5% CHD above 40% with the bonous of + Damage and AR and STR/VIT.
4. Main Hand - Look for AS of above 1.3 - Socket -CHD-LS -STR and + Damage and LS.
5. Off HAnd -EF with socket CHD and LS

Another cheaper way to go would be move your MH to your Off Hand and get a main hand EF with high DPS/AS/+Damage /STR and CHD this way you won't need to have LS on the EF.
ROCJoker#1869

D3progress is not updating your Barb at the moment so will base on what i see

Basic's
STR - Is all Good
Vit - Is all good
CHC - Is too low Due to loss of it on the Helm and lower chc on other items start by looking to upgrade the rare ring and Ammy.
CHD- A bit low due to Glooves here I would look into IK glooves
AS- Low based off Ammy and Braces
EHP - No information at this this stage due to D#progree but your AR is about 60% to low look for around 500
Armour - tAll good
Life steel - All good you could drop Bloodthrist here for you should have enough and this will allow us to bring uo your AR
A/R - Lowish look to 500
Build.
try Bash-Punish
Due to low AR try warcry immunity instead of killing spree
Passives try dropping Bloodthrist for Tough as Nails

Gear.
I would go in this order.
As MS/CHC/CHD/Ar are your main areas.
1.Prowlers will fix the MS/As issue there you will require them to have CHC
2.Your rare ring look for this AS above 6%/CHC above 4.5/CHD above 30 any other bonus like STR/VIT/=DAMAGE/AR
3.Ammy look for this AS above 8% CHC above 8 CHD above 40 and AR.

And one day IK glooves

Other then that very nice BArb

Cheers
Keep gaming
help :)
Please give me some advice on my gear for my low budget barb. Pretty hard to maintain 2 aps and 50 cc without losing a bunch of dps.
Would love some advice on next step to progress my barb.
Thanks
01/24/2013 06:15 PMPosted by KAMBO
help :)

@kambo

1st thing i would do is to get the ik set bonus. Make a choice between getting a bt pants or and ik armor. I would chose ik armor if i were you. Lesser upset in overall gears.

Cd is rather low, good to at least up them to 350 from gears alone.
Cc also relatively low. 5% more will be good enuff.

Try to get a better main hand. Socket and cd is a must imo, ls not mandatory.
Leave the ls to oh is better. Since you are using ik belt, ls are not really needed for both hands.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 1/25/2013 2:54 AM PST
01/24/2013 08:31 PMPosted by Charlie
Please give me some advice on my gear for my low budget barb. Pretty hard to maintain 2 aps and 50 cc without losing a bunch of dps.

Change your gears in this order
1. Armor-IK or rare str,big vit 200+ (if its a rare),3sockets,AR60+ (To gain EHP from IC)
2. Ik Boots 95str 150+vit type. (A IC must have either Top-up stats or MS,yours had non)
3. Helm-mempo or visage (to gain ias to make up for lost ias from ammy 1st)
4. Ammy for huge CD gain. Str,cc,cd (Average damage or vit is a plus)
5. MH, slightly bigger damage and must have str 120+str.
6. time to upgrade your gems.

Shoulder & pants can be easily improve later.

For helm, you can make a choice. Visage makes a good option for your case.
Because both your rings has massive AR and they are decent for your level.
wouldnt want you to change too many gears.

You can actually afford to lose the AR on helm.
It has ias to make up your lost ias in amulet, it has cc and its affordable.
Socket,str, low fire is mandatory here.
If your choice is a Mempo, you gain hp% and AR. But lost 4.5%cc.

Since you stack so much ias. You should be using WW. =)
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 1/25/2013 4:35 AM PST
Read all your stuff here, is great, I just get lost in upgrade a bit. Hate wasting gold and not getting the return. So what lvl do you think, and always open to upgrades and skill change ideas, I know dmg is low on sickle but hate to lose the LS. TIA !!
@Tweakli

You got most of your parts correct. But most of the aren't anyway near "top end".
Example pants has kinda low str and low AR.
Vile ward has vit but kinda low str. Upgrade them later.

Your worst part is your weapons. Both MH and OH.
MH, big damage, socket, 120str+, cd base. <===most important.
OH, echo with LS, EDITED**critd base or socket**,small damage or a sword with ias, big cd and socket.
LS not so important, BT passive and belt is sufficient.

Easy upgrades will be your boots for 50vit more.
Your bracer is bad for WW. knockback not desired. Stats are bad too.
Get a lacuni, 4.5cc and str/vit. Might cost abit.

Get them right 1st before you proceed to upgrading other parts.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 1/25/2013 10:59 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]