Diablo® III

MP10 WWbarb 2. (advise)

12/11/2012 02:27 PMPosted by kluno

You lack str in ammy, pants and MH. That's why your str is kinda low.
1 easy way to get 15-20kdps. Get echo as OF. But you need a good one.
Target 2500str. If you want more DPS, remove the SOJ. =p

Thanks, All the part I have cost less then 10mil each, to get higher dps, it will cost more then 30mil for each of those slots. I have other ring to replace the SOJ that will gain me 20k dps, but for elite, SOJ still doing more dps.

Guess I have to spend more money to upgrade now, there is no cheap way to go anymore.

Yes, up to a certain point, big cash has to be spend. Your charc is pretty fine imo. Shop more in AH for good deals. Sometimes you can get 30mil items for 10mil. =)
12/11/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Saih
What should I improve next?

You did not get the BT bonus. Get a rare pants instead. The loh or mf is kinda of useless. Get the same Pickyards in them if you want.
I just edited my other post.

I change my armor yesterday, change blackthorn pant to inna temperance and imm king boot to ice climber. That up my dps a little bit, in the mean time lower my ehp a bit too. But I have no problem killing mob at mp7 with crushing advance, so it don't matter much. I do feel my ehp is a bit low now. Need to get that up a little bit.
12/11/2012 02:27 PMPosted by kluno

You lack str in ammy, pants and MH. That's why your str is kinda low.
1 easy way to get 15-20kdps. Get echo as OF. But you need a good one.
Target 2500str. If you want more DPS, remove the SOJ. =p

Thanks, All the part I have cost less then 10mil each, to get higher dps, it will cost more then 30mil for each of those slots. I have other ring to replace the SOJ that will gain me 20k dps, but for elite, SOJ still doing more dps.

I look at echo as OF, but nothing came close to the same tDPS I get from my current off hand even if those echo fury cost 30mil.

Guess I have to spend more money to upgrade now, there is no cheap way to go anymore.

This is my tDPS:
http://www.d3rawr.com/d-5u4hEI9s

From what i know, nados speed are base on your last weapon swing. Can you always make sure dagger is your last swing? Even while WW, your attacks alternate between hands.
Was the tDPS only refers to the breakpoint of the dagger as a base i wonder.
Because only 50% of the time dagger speed will be use while WW.
Any suggestions for my barb?
Want to increase my survivability and dps.
Not much to spend, 20 mil.
I can see that my boots and chest need upgrade but I am unsure if they are priority compared to other items.
Any suggestions for my barb?
Want to increase my survivability and dps.
Not much to spend, 20 mil.
I can see that my boots and chest need upgrade but I am unsure if they are priority compared to other items.

Your gears are great. In the right direction. Just need to amplify them. Only your occulus ring need to changed. Boot's are fine. But a cheap ik still abit better.

Yes, if you want a better armor go ahead. Rare one should be cheaper.
From what i know, nados speed are base on your last weapon swing. Can you always make sure dagger is your last swing? Even while WW, your attacks alternate between hands.
Because only 50% of the time dagger speed will be use while

The calculation already including both hands. There is a formula for it.

Here is the Thread:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6864416737
Would love to know where I should go from here! I recently came back and this is as far as I have gotten with my WW setup. I have just under 10mil to spend. Appreciate any advice, thanks!
Got skipped at the end of the last thread. Had a 9 million budget, but bought some bracers and now have about 3.5m. Looking for a longer term path to upgrade (figure a 15m budget). I run mp3-4 quickly for xp farming, run keys at mp6 and do ok with the occasional death, and struggle on ubers at mp6-7 depending on the group.

I made the switch to the Tyraels chest from my old one with similar stats so I could give up my bad lacunis (vit & all res). I think the trade off to cut attack speed and add cc and str was worth it.
[quote]From what i know, nados speed are base on your last weapon swing. Can you always make sure dagger is your last swing? Even while WW, your attacks alternate between hands.
Because only 50% of the time dagger speed will be use while

The average tick was used in formula. Didnt really read hard enough last time. Its a nice post.
I assume you got a lower dps due to the low cd from mh and equips. Where almost a 200%cd was from your offhand alone. And it has 50str more than most echo. And if you plan your ias well. Its possible to acheive new breakpoints from MH.

Anyway, i tink its better for you to stick with your dagger. :) at least for now.
Got skipped at the end of the last thread. Had a 9 million budget, but bought some bracers and now have about 3.5m. Looking for a longer term path to upgrade (figure a 15m budget). I run mp3-4 quickly for xp farming, run keys at mp6 and do ok with the occasional death, and struggle on ubers at mp6-7 depending on the group.

I made the switch to the Tyraels chest from my old one with similar stats so I could give up my bad lacunis (vit & all res). I think the trade off to cut attack speed and add cc and str was worth it.

Quick suggestion. Ik belt and helm. They are v v cheap. Try to get a little life% on belt. They are under value.
12/11/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Digger
Would love to know where I should go from here! I recently came back and this is as far as I have gotten with my WW setup. I have just under 10mil to spend. Appreciate any advice, thanks!

More vit. 40khp at least. EF procs fear on MH. Switch a high dps axe,cd,OS.str is better.
Horngyuh80
View profile
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/11/12 2:12 PM (PST)
12/11/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Olaf
how is my barbarian overall.....what would you recommend i do to get better for MP10 and the upcoming pvp

[quote]Veryvery bad. Though we don't know what's pvp is like, still get some LS a least. You lack AR. Because PVP is not about monk and barbs. WD and mage can seriously hurts you.

cc give you quick fury back. Get more of them. You get to deploy more of your big skills.

lol sorry....what does LS, AR, cc all stand for....and its veryvery bad??....how so...i thought i did alot of damage for the most part...i cant do MP 10 but im able to do MP5 at least..
Edited by Olaf#1694 on 12/11/2012 5:53 PM PST
Started playing again a few days ago, still rather confused to I'd appreciate some help with my character / gear.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DrFetus-2174/hero/1701940
I'm thinking of getting a WH and replace IK, I'm not sure if I will have enough Ls from just my weapon to keep me up on high MP.
@winky

Try switching out superstition for bloodthirst, and change overpower rune to crushing advance. May be worth a shot.
Edited by INeedNoPants#1666 on 12/11/2012 6:11 PM PST
@horngyuh80

Thanks for the reply. If I understand correctly, EF will have better dps gain if I change play style such as using HOTA. If purely WW style, on paper the dps is low, but having a dagger will have higher damage.

Camping for the equipment guide. :)

@Ckay

Your Rings and amulet lack the punch. Aim status like mine.
If you cant afford, lower the status or take out the vit.

I don't remember seeing the echo fury. I believe your last offhand suits you better. It's a dagger rite? Socket in helm is a must.

It's one I found earlier. I just put it offhand for testing. Amazingly the DPS did not change much even the last dagger have like 200% CCD vs this one with 60%.
@DrFetus #2174
Had I quick look and welcome back.
What i feel you are mainly lacking at this stage is CHC.
I would look at first upgrading your Ammy to include CHC
Following that for EHP and EXP I would seek a socket in the helm.
Your gems over all need to be upgraded.
You should be able to pick up a belt with would include Life Steel for cheap.
The boots and off hand are quite fine for now.
Don't worry to much you will get there it just takes time.
I know in the early stages I found a Barb i liked added him with his permission and used has Barb as a guide to my own.Now I have around 20 people doing the same as I did using mine as a gudie.
Winky #1867 Nice Barb and great works there..
Personal no I would not change from IK to WH I have tried this and didn't like it..
What i would look into is changing the chest too IK you would be amazed with what reduce 4% in melee does.
If anything need upgrading look at raising that STR to above 2000.
And if seeking to replace the IK I would seek another IK but one that includes Vit and as I noted you are using cleave look for one that all reflex what primary(BASH) you are currently using.
Overall a very soild Barb and congrats on para 74..

P.s. look at getting Blackthorns Josting mail two sockets OR Inna's two sockets and upgrade those gems
CKay #6821 I agree with Hornyguy here change back the off-hand it may not look like much on Difference paper BUT in game there would be a large Differences.
Can I all suggest get a Visage with a socket (I Had one for ages loved it) and place a gem in it.
Please upgrade those gems it cost is little but has great gains.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]