Diablo® III

MP10 WWbarb 2. (advise)

Hi everyone,

Can i have some advice on what should i improve on to be able to do MP10?

currently i'm able to do mp7 wif some death sometime.
@ths I pass yours to Hornyguy I prefer staying to what I know best with WW or S&B
i'm lost here. Should I be farming machines, mp5 farming runs for gear(mp5 is my current limit), or fast mp1/mp0 alkaizer runs to lvl paragon for better drops? Only have 3 mill atm. Some of my gear is from drops hence the low stat set items
Edited by mikami#1876 on 12/11/2012 11:02 PM PST
@Mikami..
It's end's up being what is important to you...
I like doing uber runs now then for a bit of a change but usually people farm the keys then ask for me to help so a touch of a free roll lol.
personal I would keep farming but mix it up a touch in the MP LvL's for abit of fun.
i personal farm MP 5 but when bored will farm MP8 and then and again when in a rush MP 2 so as you can mix it a bit.
At end of the day it will only take that one GREAT drop to give you Millions to spend But a hellfire ring will all ways be a hellfire ring.
If you like collect some keys and I will run you through a high MP uber kill so you can get your hellfire ring to help LvL
Edited by Waycooloz#6135 on 12/11/2012 11:51 PM PST
Thanks Horngyuh80 and Waycooloz for the advice. I will stick with the dagger. Would getting IK5 a good option? Considering a budget of 100m-200m, or should I go towards the inna + ice climber combo and witching hour. Seriously, the latter option might be useless if only getting the entry level. So I am not sure I can hit a good stat / gold value.
@ Ckay I have had both personal I prefer the IK5 set...going the Inna's way at the end of the day is alot more costly and I personal don't see any great gains at MP10 LvL other then what I like to call paper DPS. Through this is a personal take and option I know of several Barbs that have gone both ways and have made both work.I guess this is really up to what you feel will work for you best the (AS-Inna's) way or a more (balanced-IK SET) approach . Remember this good arguments for both ways.
Night all
12/11/2012 11:55 PMPosted by CKay
Thanks Horngyuh80 and Waycooloz for the advice. I will stick with the dagger. Would getting IK5 a good option? Considering a budget of 100m-200m, or should I go towards the inna + ice climber combo and witching hour. Seriously, the latter option might be useless if only getting the entry level. So I am not sure I can hit a good stat / gold value.

imo. Getting the entry level of Iceclimber and inna pants might not be such a good idea.
(90str,socket inna pants), (170str, 50vit iceclimbers). The gain cannot offset the lost in regular good pants and boots.

This combo only shines when those inna pants has near 300effective status, (195vit, 2socket) or (95str,95vit, 2sockets). Then iceclimber with no MS, at 350+status (excluding socket), example 270str, 90vit, 12%life,socket. It's a luxury set combo. For rich players.

IK helm, glove and belt 3 parts IK is really REALLY nice! Glove has reghp, reduce melee cant find in most gloves. Further 3 parts give reduce melee. Helm itself again reduce melee... It's something miss out by most players.

5parts, i don't prefer it. But its still very good if you can get a 150,150 ik boots. =)

BTW, i didn't get Ik armor becoz its too ugly. Personal preference. =)
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/12/2012 2:23 AM PST
Hi everyone,

You got the general concept right. IAS for skorn is very good. But please skip tal armor. Totally not worth getting ias there. Get regular armor with huge status , 3sockets and AR.

Your shoulders are bad. Go AH search 250str 80vit AR. You can see an endless list. Yours look like a good one in patch 1.03. =p

Give HOTA a try, you have quite some IAS. Try out Frenzy too. Skorn works very well with frenzy maniac.
Hi everyone,

You got the general concept right. IAS for skorn is very good. But please skip tal armor. Totally not worth getting ias there. Get regular armor with huge status , 3sockets and AR.

Your shoulders are bad. Go AH search 250str 80vit AR. You can see an endless list. Yours look like a good one in patch 1.03. =p

Give HOTA a try, you have quite some IAS. Try out Frenzy too. Skorn works very well with frenzy maniac.

Hi Horngyuh80, Thanks for the advice. I'll try to ditch the armor n replace my shoulder. :)
thanks for doing this for the barb community man. please have a look at my barb and inform me on what i need to improve, change and work on. thanks in advance
@nived

Amulet, left ring will be your next upgrade. Refer to mine and scale down the status if you can afford similar.

Ww doesn't require shield. I thought you are snb barb in 1st look. Its better to use dual wield, you can alot more cd an ias for nados. You will hit alot harder and farm faster. 5-6%ls for survival substain. 80kdps and 450+AR is sufficient. Anything more is a bonus. 40khp.

Taking out the shield will lower ur resist significantly. Don't forget to find them elsewhere.
@Horngyuh80
Hello! I really need some advises for my baba. Got only 30mil for upgrades and I am way far to get some good balance between dps and survivability.
Thanks in advance ;)

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/unHOLY-2548/hero/15126985 this is the link to the armory
Edited by unHOLY#2548 on 12/12/2012 5:19 AM PST
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Lukovarius80-1327/hero/25623923

sry i didnt see the reply so I link my profil^^ need tip for my barb^^ thanks in advance
Edited by Lukovarius80#1327 on 12/12/2012 6:00 AM PST
@Horngyuh80
Hello! I really need some advises for my baba. Got only 30mil for upgrades and I am way far to get some good balance between dps and survivability.
Thanks in advance ;)

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/unHOLY-2548/hero/15126985 this is the link to the armory

Mainly: Amulet, Belt and gem on weapon.

Amulet cc is essential. High cc. 7%++, cd, str, damage optional if no budget. But best to have.

Belt IK of coz. WH is good but too expensive. You can 3rd bonus reduce melee. Those 170str, which ever skill you want and %life 4-5%.

Some ias in rings later.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/12/2012 6:53 AM PST
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Lukovarius80-1327/hero/25623923

sry i didnt see the reply so I link my profil^^ need tip for my barb^^ thanks in advance

=.=ll

Please look at unHOLY above and buy similar parts...
Ditch all mf... Farm efficiently is more way way more important than mf.
Your weapon is npc material..

Except for ik belt and glove is ok. The rest.... (shake head)
Thought i saw a monk pants?! =.=
Get a ik helm. 150str ones. At least solve a part easily.

always get cc in rings too. Unless SnB built, you can consider hefty CD,ias, resistall,damage,str and give up cc. But i mean HEFTY.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/12/2012 6:58 AM PST
what do you think my next major upgrade should be, whether that is getting an item with more dps, getting something with same dps, but more sustain, I just have run out of ideas lol
12/12/2012 07:45 AMPosted by TheFridge
what do you think my next major upgrade should be, whether that is getting an item with more dps, getting something with same dps, but more sustain, I just have run out of ideas lol

@TheFridge
If you ask for more DPS, MH probably. But that 60-80 more DPS is gona cost a bomb.
But i think you should get more EHP 1st. Kinda on the low side. Your IK armor.
@Horngyuh80
Thanks in advance ;)

Mainly: Amulet, Belt and gem on weapon.

Amulet cc is essential. High cc. 7%++, cd, str, damage optional if no budget. But best to have.

Belt IK of coz. WH is good but too expensive. You can 3rd bonus reduce melee. Those 170str, which ever skill you want and %life 4-5%.

Some ias in rings later.

Thank You very much (bow). Already bought the belt and now I am searching for an amu.
thanks a lot^^ i will try to follow that
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]