Diablo® III

MP10 WWbarb 2. (advise)

What you got for me. Not new to the gearing process just like different opinions.
@TechJunkie

12/12/2012 08:53 AMPosted by TechJunkie
What you got for me. Not new to the gearing process just like different opinions.

Quick break from current project.

Hey man,

I'm going to mention what I see could help you overall...

-I suggest to look for an Echo with LS

I notice a lack of life regen source. No Loh and Low LR @ 655.

I think the extra LS stat is going to make you a bit more effective as you will be able to handle more dmg...

Just overall your Barb will have a less of a weakness and a better complete feel and look.

I say to get it in you Echo because I like the Witching Hour and there is less of a chance to lose DPS since there are more chances to find good Echo's with LS.

Next,

Price for a CC Mempo is coming down. I priced them last night...low end @ 250m for 8%AS and 3.5% CC. I say keep an eye for a 9% AS with minimum 4% CC with as much Str and nipe it.

Also,

Your overall Str value is low. I notice high survivability bumps as I got up 2.9k on my old set. Plus, with all the CC and AS you already have the best place to find more DPS is going to be in Str. This is by far the Stat you should be focusing on.

I recommend replacing your VW shoulders with Str at 260-300. Find it with as much Vit as you currently have on it...mix it with Life % to increase your search.

Now,

Things to keep in mind....

-While your rings have all DPS stats....BUT missing Str. Take the time to look around AH for similar rings but with Str. Look for a mix of combos of your current stats but add Str. Solid rings but Str would add a lot of weight to them.

-Your IK Glove needs more DPS. Look for minimum 240 Str...then find as close to current CD or 9% AS. Other stats that fit well for you here are Vit or "AR".

Bring that AR above 500. I see this happening in your rings...

Overall,

All your Barb really needs is more Life regeneration. All else I mentioned is mainly to beef up your barb in the most effective way I see it.

OK back to work.....
for me stacking AS on all my armor helps with life regen. I also use 9%LS, makes a big difference.CC is also important.
see that is why I asked simple things you can overlook on the way. Yeah been looking for a good LS EF. Such a tossup there finding the right one.

AR seems like it is always a fight. The better DPS gears usually drop the ball there. Strength yeah could squeeze in a bit here and there again can get up there in price adding it in.

Time to go shopping I guess.

Thanks for takig your time.

PS. You getting all set back up. See your getting gear back in slots?
Edited by TechJunkie#1910 on 12/12/2012 10:39 AM PST
see that is why I asked simple things you can overlook on the way. Yeah been looking for a good LS EF. Such a tossup there finding the right one.

AR seems like it is always a fight. The better DPS gears usually drop the ball there. Strength yeah could squeeze in a bit here and there again can get up there in price adding it in.

Time to go shopping I guess.

Thanks for takig your time.

PS. You getting all set back up. See your getting gear back in slots?

This is the best set I've been able to put together since the hack.

Most gears were donated from active barbs here on the forums. I can't thank all of them enough for that.

Doing MP7 runs/ubbers with this set.
Hey guys well I'm a ww barb and need desperate advice from experienced barbs I need to know which part of my gear I need to change mainly I think I need a better amulet I'm trying to get that least 150k dps with all the survivability I'd have more time but I'm a single dad with a 3 yr old so don't got much time to farm so any advice would greatly be appreciated :)
Hi. Could you take a look at my Barbs. My male barb can do MP10 key runs, but it can take a little while to kill elites. My female barb is squishy on MP10 even though she dishes out a little more damage.

I'm trying to find a way to improve one or both of them on a limited budget (about 25 mil at the moment). I'm open to consolidating their gear on one to make that one better.

Thanks.
To be honest, I'm kind of tired of just rolling through MP2 Alkaizer runs for exp... I really want more of a challenge and a better chance to find some legs. I'm thinking of putting an amethyst in my helm for more HP, but based on my current gear, what MP level do you think I could do? Additionally, what exact run do you recommend on max MP level for the best chance of finding the most legs?

Thanks,
Drexl
Hey guys, could really need some help on what to improve in the near future :)

budget is about 25M - maybe i should just wait and farm on?

Thanks!

Edit: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nooky-2708/hero/641316
Edited by Nooky#2708 on 12/12/2012 1:26 PM PST
Just a reminder...

I'm still busy at work with a current project. I should be getting done sometime tomorrow. I'll be back to reviewing as soon as that's done.

This is usually the time I take over but...

Horngyuh80 & Waycooloz will come in a bit later to answer questions so keep posting if you need help.

-kingbenjamin

Work Hard Play Hard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWHNr0BrNgo
Edited by KingBenjamin#1485 on 12/12/2012 12:56 PM PST
I don't mind getting some advice on how to reach mp10 ubers
mp8 is fine at the moment

I got scammed out of my 300m crit mempo so if i have to get one of those again it will just have to drop on my lap someday (i wish)
I don't mind getting some advice on how to reach mp10 ubers
mp8 is fine at the moment

I got scammed out of my 300m crit mempo so if i have to get one of those again it will just have to drop on my lap someday (i wish)

You got to be more careful while trading.

Socket on helm is way better than AR. Even 70AR is only helping a 3-4% reduce damage from all source of attack at your current AR, while Socket gives you a 18% of total more life.

Reaching MP10 is about life substain and sufficient EHP and how you play of coz. Don't expect WW into 3-4 beams of arcane and expect to survive, or into molten, poison with RD damage. Throw in more lifesteal (passive) or Use Passive like supersitition and Overpower crashing advice since your EHP is low. Or use of rend (bloodlust) is extremely useful. These are all life substain skills.

Gear wise, it will be costly to upgrade on your level. Your gear are pretty decent has has all the right mods. It's just about amplifying them, make the status BIGGER in each slots.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/12/2012 3:27 PM PST
Looking for some advice on my barb. Should I switch to 1 handed weaps? Change up skills?
Any gear changes needed?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/gar-1799/hero/24314018
Edited by gar#1799 on 12/12/2012 4:20 PM PST
12/12/2012 11:35 AMPosted by MUERTE
Hey guys well I'm a ww barb and need desperate advice from experienced barbs I need to know which part of my gear I need to change mainly I think I need a better amulet I'm trying to get that least 150k dps with all the survivability I'd have more time but I'm a single dad with a 3 yr old so don't got much time to farm so any advice would greatly be appreciated :)

Hi there. Nice intro. :p

You stack cd on rings. Ias is better since you use skorn. I have to recomment to get a visage for helm. They work so well with skorn and is cost efficient. Try to have socket and low fire intake. Get ik gloves is get back the 2part bonus. Those with 90str and ias. shouldnt* be expensive. I didn't want to touch your armor becoz you can BT bonus.

Target 1.34 swing speed or APS which they call it. Using skorn for WW, attspd is more important than cc. So make sure you have enough of them. Ya, look for a amulet with cc,cd.
LS works alot better than Loh, the proc coefficient of loh is nerf badly during 1.04 patch. You might want to get a LS skorn later.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/13/2012 2:33 AM PST
To be honest, I'm kind of tired of just rolling through MP2 Alkaizer runs for exp... I really want more of a challenge and a better chance to find some legs. I'm thinking of putting an amethyst in my helm for more HP, but based on my current gear, what MP level do you think I could do? Additionally, what exact run do you recommend on max MP level for the best chance of finding the most legs?

Thanks,
Drexl

Rather fine gears there. Easily mp4. But legends are base solely on personal luck. No best place. Of coz higher drop rate will be slightly better in the long run. Probably you can start with mp4 then try 5. More hp if you find survivalbilty problem. Deaths in farming is very disruptive.
Hi. Could you take a look at my Barbs. My male barb can do MP10 key runs, but it can take a little while to kill elites. My female barb is squishy on MP10 even though she dishes out a little more damage.

I'm trying to find a way to improve one or both of them on a limited budget (about 25 mil at the moment). I'm open to consolidating their gear on one to make that one better.

Thanks.

Your's might take longer. I do them later. Hard to use a phone to go through 2charcs.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/12/2012 4:10 PM PST
Anyone have advice for upgrades for me or what direction i should head in?

Please dont say wepons becaue i know my weps have no sockets but they do waht I want and they give me great dps. I obviously need more health because i just upped my offhand sword for a wep with 250vit on it lol. Anyway, im thinkin get some vit and/ life % on my lacuni and my helm, what yall think?

Thank you,
Raynor
@gamlbar & nooky

Cant access your profiles.
Gamlbar paste a link.

Nooky, you server is on updating maybe. Not from americas rite?
Anyone have advice for upgrades for me or what direction i should head in?

Please dont say wepons becaue i know my weps have no sockets but they do waht I want and they give me great dps. I obviously need more health because i just upped my offhand sword for a wep with 250vit on it lol. Anyway, im thinkin get some vit and/ life % on my lacuni and my helm, what yall think?

Thank you,
Raynor

Btw, i still have to comments on your 2 weapons. Ef give fear proc in all ur nados when use in MH. Super bad. Totally ruins ww built. Having huge vit is a big mistake in weapons. Acrimony mention that before. You be totally crapped down when you try to change a weapon later. Totally agree, as mi n my bro use to face the same problem last time. Leave the huge main vit from your pants, shoulder and vest.

A barb has normally only a 400-600cd in total. Weapons can alone spawn up to 400. Giving them up going for str and vit, which u can get everywhere is a big mistake. Who ever read this please bear in mind.

The best way to built a powerful, cost efficient and balance barb is to choose mods that spawn the biggest range in certain parts. Quick example? ias. Only 11%max on amulet and 9% on rings. Drop the 11%ias in amulet becoz cd can spawn 100% on amulets where else rings 50%cd. But Pick ias over cd in rings instead... Unless you have both! Haha. Trifeca!
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/12/2012 4:44 PM PST
Hey guys, I feel like I am geared half way decently. I am currently able to farm MP 7, haven't tried ubers above MP 4 yet. I run WW when I want to speed through lower MP's, but run a hota build on the ubers and the higher MPs.

I'm a bit broke while I wait for a few items to move on the AH, my next targeted upgrade is my Lacuni Prowlers. What should I be looking for as the best value in a an upgrade there with say a 40m-50m budget?

Thanks for the advice!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]