Diablo® III

MP10 WWbarb 2. (advise)

Looking for some advice on my barb. Should I switch to 1 handed weaps? Change up skills?
Any gear changes needed?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/gar-1799/hero/24314018
Edited by gar#1799 on 12/12/2012 5:42 PM PST
HI

Any advise or suggestion for my barb. Gears and skills? thanks..
Hi. Could you take a look at my Barbs. My male barb can do MP10 key runs, but it can take a little while to kill elites. My female barb is squishy on MP10 even though she dishes out a little more damage.

I'm trying to find a way to improve one or both of them on a limited budget (about 25 mil at the moment). I'm open to consolidating their gear on one to make that one better.

Thanks.

Your's might take longer. I do them later. Hard to use a phone to go through 2charcs.

Thanks for taking a look and I look forward to your comments. I also wanted to ask about LOH vs LS. Currently I have a mix of both, but I wanted to know if I upgrade my LOH weapon should I keep LOH or can I go all LS?
For those who thanks us earlier, we appreciate it. Welcome to keep us update when you are done with your changes.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/12/2012 8:44 PM PST
@dllorin

Consolidating them is hard to imagine or nit-pick each gears with actual testing.
Advise is put all of the best item together in one barb 1st.

Some obvious Best items of your gears are:
Your Male barb's OF is obviously the best out of your weapons.
Male's hammer is ok also, but lacks the "150"str in them. Buy one with str if you have the budget.
Ik helm is better than a non-socket visage.
IK armor.

Test out all the rings. They are the hardest to gauge.
When you buy rings and ammy. Be sure to test them out by pasting link to see the "red and "green".

Ditch most LOH. Your DPS isn't that bad. Unless extra loh on parts like unity ring or a BT pants is fine. "Built in" Don't particularly search loh in all parts. 5-6% LS is more than enough. If you want easy against RD mobs, go passive 3%LS.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/12/2012 9:19 PM PST
Hey guys, could really need some help on what to improve in the near future :)

budget is about 25M - maybe i should just wait and farm on?

Thanks!

@Nooky

Your items are very fine. Please perfect gems in weapons next. And better gems overall. At least +50status ones. Gems a long term investment.

To get better, you just have to make this status bigger.
Like a 130str 150vit ik boots. or a Ik helm with 230str and 60vit. Make your status bigger each parts. You are on the road to mp10.

Save the 25mil and be on constant look out for cheap deals giving better status like i said above.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/12/2012 9:19 PM PST
Looking for some advice on my barb. Should I switch to 1 handed weaps? Change up skills?
Any gear changes needed?

@Gar* edited
Your amulet is obviously one of your weakest gear.
Overall try to get more AR. +450. Cut down a bit vit on belt perhaps.

IK belt makes a good choice.
Get some %hp in them if you can't afford big str and vit type.
Try maximize like 190+str and 7-8%life.

Iceclimber with no MS is not so good. Plus, yours below average.
Get IK boots, 90str, 150vit type. or vice versa. (250status)
You can 24% MS and the bonus AR.

Up to individuals. Try them both out. And decide for yourself.
Both are fine.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/12/2012 9:27 PM PST
Hey guys, I feel like I am geared half way decently. I am currently able to farm MP 7, haven't tried ubers above MP 4 yet. I run WW when I want to speed through lower MP's, but run a hota build on the ubers and the higher MPs.

I'm a bit broke while I wait for a few items to move on the AH, my next targeted upgrade is my Lacuni Prowlers. What should I be looking for as the best value in a an upgrade there with say a 40m-50m budget?

Thanks for the advice!

@Scopes1975

You can easily do MP7 ubers. Have some confidence.
Gear wise all on right track.
Except iceclimber, probably str one too expensive. Nice try anyway.
Getting a Ik boots with 250status would be better than your current boots probably.

Lacuni yup. That's a reasonable budget.
AR ones probably 300-500mil. Not worth getting unless you got huge budgets.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/12/2012 9:25 PM PST
HI

Any advise or suggestion for my barb. Gears and skills? thanks..

EF and left rings need immediate upgrade next.
Hey guys, I feel like I am geared half way decently. I am currently able to farm MP 7, haven't tried ubers above MP 4 yet. I run WW when I want to speed through lower MP's, but run a hota build on the ubers and the higher MPs.

I'm a bit broke while I wait for a few items to move on the AH, my next targeted upgrade is my Lacuni Prowlers. What should I be looking for as the best value in a an upgrade there with say a 40m-50m budget?

Thanks for the advice!

@Scopes1975

You can easily do MP7 ubers. Have some confidence.
Gear wise all on right track.
Except iceclimber, probably str one too expensive. Nice try anyway.
Getting a Ik boots with 250status would be better than your current boots probably.

Lacuni yup. That's a reasonable budget.
AR ones probably 300-500mil. Not worth getting unless you got huge budgets.

I hadn't thought of IK boots, that'll also let me use a nice set of trifecta gloves and keep the 2 piece IK bonus.

Thanks for that!
Edited by scopes1975#1397 on 12/12/2012 10:34 PM PST
Hey guys, could really need some help on what to improve in the near future :)

budget is about 25M - maybe i should just wait and farm on?

Thanks!

@Nooky

Your items are very fine. Please perfect gems in weapons next. And better gems overall. At least +50status ones. Gems a long term investment.

To get better, you just have to make this status bigger.
Like a 130str 150vit ik boots. or a Ik helm with 230str and 60vit. Make your status bigger each parts. You are on the road to mp10.

Save the 25mil and be on constant look out for cheap deals giving better status like i said above.

thank u :) i'm glad that i found this thread!
12/12/2012 03:51 PMPosted by Horngyuh80
Hey guys well I'm a ww barb and need desperate advice from experienced barbs I need to know which part of my gear I need to change mainly I think I need a better amulet I'm trying to get that least 150k dps with all the survivability I'd have more time but I'm a single dad with a 3 yr old so don't got much time to farm so any advice would greatly be appreciated :)

Hi there. Nice intro. :p

You stack cd on rings. Ias is better since you use skorn. I have to recomment to get a visage for helm. They work so well with skorn and is cost efficient. Try to have socket and low fire intake. Get ik gloves is get back the 2part bonus. Those with 90str and ias.should be expensive. I didn't want to touch your armor becoz you can BT bonus.

Target 1.34 swing speed or APS which they call it. Using skorn for WW, attspd is more important than cc. So make sure you have enough of them. Ya, look for a amulet with cc,cd.
LS works alot better than Loh, the proc coefficient of loh is nerf badly during 1.04 patch. You might want to get a LS skorn later.

Thank u very much good detailed info will get into that ASAP again cant thank u enough usually I get ignored asking high level ppl for advice nice to c people on forums aren't total douchebags :)
90 Night Elf Rogue
Hey Guys, I am grinding hard right now for my gold, most of it just coming from gold on the ground, and vendoring items. Here is my barb

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a293/Shinobi_soldier/Screenshot018.jpg

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Teebs-1197/hero/652806

I am comfortably farming mp5 right now; I would like to get an idea of which pieces i should upgrade to avoid wasting gold. I am getting ready to drop 2 mil on the hellfire ring pattern and try to get a run as cheap as possible. should i be putting my money elsewhere, or is this a worthwhile investment? I have 3 machines that I farmed today.

Right now I feel like I need more raw dmg, and more attack speed (although I haven't looked over the details of break points that people are talking about). How should I go about getting these? When I look at the auctionhouse everything that is reasonably priced seems to replace a piece that I have AR on with something that has no AR, and I am already getting low on that.

I am using a lot of life on hit. I had a leech weapon in my oh, but i had no survivability with it. I think my dmg is too low to use leech right now. at what point should i consider making the switch.

Thanks,
Teebs
Hey Guys, I am grinding hard right now for my gold, most of it just coming from gold on the ground, and vendoring items. Here is my barb

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a293/Shinobi_soldier/Screenshot018.jpg

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Teebs-1197/hero/652806

I am comfortably farming mp5 right now; I would like to get an idea of which pieces i should upgrade to avoid wasting gold. I am getting ready to drop 2 mil on the hellfire ring pattern and try to get a run as cheap as possible. should i be putting my money elsewhere, or is this a worthwhile investment? I have 3 machines that I farmed today.

Right now I feel like I need more raw dmg, and more attack speed (although I haven't looked over the details of break points that people are talking about). How should I go about getting these? When I look at the auctionhouse everything that is reasonably priced seems to replace a piece that I have AR on with something that has no AR, and I am already getting low on that.

I am using a lot of life on hit. I had a leech weapon in my oh, but i had no survivability with it. I think my dmg is too low to use leech right now. at what point should i consider making the switch.

Thanks,
Teebs

@Teebs.

One look i thought you get most of your armor are correct. BT bonuses, IK bonuses, hard to get wrong. 2nd look, where all so low end?
Each can be bought easily 1-2mils, i mean all those mid tied IK and BT......

Your DPS don't suit MP5. That's not farming. That is surviving. Farming is taking down elites pack in 8-15secs. And trash mobs in 1-2secs. Go farm mp2 at most 3.

Bigger crits on weapons. KEep farming and get the same items at mid tied.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/13/2012 4:08 AM PST
12/12/2012 08:44 PMPosted by Horngyuh80
For those who thanks us earlier, we appreciate it. Welcome to keep us update when you are done with your changes.

+1

@Horngyuh80

Awesome of you keeping this up...

I'm close to finishing current project. I'm hoping it's sealed and out of my desk by the end of the day.
Edited by KingBenjamin#1485 on 12/13/2012 5:43 AM PST
12/13/2012 05:35 AMPosted by KingBenjamin

+1

@Horngyuh80

Awesome of you keeping this up...

I'm close to finishing current project. I'm hoping it's sealed and out of my desk by the end of the day.

Thx. =)
Off for the day. Mid night. Bye guys.
How much mileage could I get out of a ww barb for 300m gold?
12/13/2012 07:25 AMPosted by hyduk
How much mileage could I get out of a ww barb for 300m gold?

a solid build...for mp5-7 depending on how good deals you find.

The faster you build it the less likely you will get the most out of your gold. If you plan a head, research what you want, and wait for a good deal....then chances are you will build a better barb.

Either way, 300m is a solid base to start from.

Send friend invite if you want help doing this.
Hey King, that's me again! Lol you can't remember me for sure, too many asking here, but your first suggestion was to get rid of Devil's Tongue and get Echoing Fury. So i did it! Far from the best in stats, but that EF was ok for my budget...I would be happy to get next advise from you! What next piece of gear should i exchange?
I'm towards pure WW and ofc looking to increase my DPS
Thank you!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]