Diablo® III

MP10 WWbarb 2. (advise)

View profile
Hey King, that's me again! Lol you can't remember me for sure, too many asking here, but your first suggestion was to get rid of Devil's Tongue and get Echoing Fury. So i did it! Far from the best in stats, but that EF was ok for my budget...I would be happy to get next advise from you! What next piece of gear should i exchange?
I'm towards pure WW and ofc looking to increase my DPS
Thank you!

nice nice...

link your profile please

I'm in the middle of a project but i'll take a look soon as i get a break.
Oh lol sorry, link to my EU profile below:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Hamster-2881/hero/5348347
View profile
@Hamster

Hey King, that's me again! Lol you can't remember me for sure, too many asking here, but your first suggestion was to get rid of Devil's Tongue and get Echoing Fury. So i did it! Far from the best in stats, but that EF was ok for my budget...I would be happy to get next advise from you! What next piece of gear should i exchange?
I'm towards pure WW and ofc looking to increase my DPS
Thank you!

hey...

glad to see you back!

You def seem to be on the right track of things.

I would like to see your Oculus ring upgraded next....

Why?,

All your other gear looks solid with a strong purpose. Next upgrades would be upgraded DPS/EHP on each gear....So lets focus on your OH ring:

The Oculus is the only gear I see that doesn't fit its spot, mainly because it doesn't have CC. Any barb benefits from CC but a WW barb wants that stat in any gear possible.

Upgrade to this:

Str - I like your current Str level @ 2790...try to keep it there or closer to 3k. don't worry if you can't find same amount of str on this ring upgrade. Just keep in mind that your Str does matter significantly for future upgrades.
"CC" basic stat...a must.

Aver Dmg
"CD" - Strongly recommend for YOUR barb set.
AS look for above 6%

Vit
AR
Loh

1st set of stats are must. 2nd pick two of them but i strongly recommend CD as one of them. 3rd set pick 1 or two with AR bing priority, Vit next and Loh last.

Try a mix of these stats as you search Ah to find the max DPS as priority and EHP second. However, use you own judgment and confort to as how much DPS vs EHP you want to go...just keep in mind that rings are a DPS stat slot.

next upgrade would be your OH weapon....but,

ring has priority first....come back when you get that :)
I finally got some gold from selling a nice legendary (got 28 mil atm), so I'm looking to upgrade something(s), but thing is I have no idea what to upgrade. I know I need to add CD to my build, but everything ends up with me giving up Str or Vit or Resist. None of the items I'm wearing costed more than 4 mil gold... I was always poor lol. So I guess it's finally time to put down some gold on upgrades.

I'm guessing I should give up some Str for CD? Don't want to drop below 40k health. And I tried swapping out my off-hand for something without LOH or LS, but higher DPS and CD, but couldn't survive at all in MP5.

If you could get me on the right track on what my next few upgrades should be and what I could give up for more dmg, given a budget of 28 mil, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Edited by noliat#1238 on 12/13/2012 12:57 PM PST
View profile
@noliat

I finally got some gold from selling a nice legendary (got 28 mil atm), so I'm looking to upgrade something(s), but thing is I have no idea what to upgrade. I know I need to add CD to my build, but everything ends up with me giving up Str or Vit or Resist. None of the items I'm wearing costed more than 4 mil gold... I was always poor lol. So I guess it's finally time to put down some gold on upgrades.

I'm guessing I should give up some Str for CD? Don't want to drop below 40k health. And I tried swapping out my off-hand for something without LOH or LS, but higher DPS and CD, but couldn't survive at all in MP5.

If you could get me on the right track on what my next few upgrades should be and what I could give up for more dmg, given a budget of 28 mil, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Nice pot of Gold!

Overall i see a decent barb. There is stuff all around that you could do to improve your barb but to really upgrade for a significant worthwhile upgrade it's going to take a bit more gold.

I say this,

Get a 100% emrald in your OH to start with. This is far best upgrade because no matter what you end up doing in the future you are going to be able to transfer this upgrade to new weapon.

I would go as far as getting three top gem rubies for chest. Any chest you upgrade to will have to be a three socket because otherwise it woudn't be an upgrade.

If you don't want to spend on best gems right now then I recommend to save over 50-75m before upgrading any gears. As you are saving I would keep watching Ik gloves with:

Str over 249
CD over 29%

Once you can afford a decent one with those stats...snipe it. if it has Vit or AR even better and would recommend to save a little extra to fit those stats in. All your other gear needs upgrade but all have a specific purpose helping you right nwo. Start with IK glove.

Next would be either Chest or OH weapon but start with those two options above. Either go for gems now or save a bit more for solid Ik glove. Let me know what you end up doing!
90 Night Elf Rogue

@Teebs.

One look i thought you get most of your armor are correct. BT bonuses, IK bonuses, hard to get wrong. 2nd look, where all so low end?
Each can be bought easily 1-2mils, i mean all those mid tied IK and BT......

Your DPS don't suit MP5. That's not farming. That is surviving. Farming is taking down elites pack in 8-15secs. And trash mobs in 1-2secs. Go farm mp2 at most 3.

Bigger crits on weapons. KEep farming and get the same items at mid tied.

I got a new OH for 1.5 mil, much bigger crit than my old one (which was only 45% no socket)

How did I do on it?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Teebs-1197/hero/652806
Hi all barb,

With advice from fellow seniors here, I have make my first upgrade, albeit a small one. Items changed:

1) IK helmet
2) IK chest
3) IK boot
4) EF
5) SOJ

Total comes up to around 23M gold. EHP from 390k to 490k. Unbuff DPS from 63k to 73k. I can now farm MP5 comfortably, not efficient as MP1 but able to keep perma-berserk. Please gives your comments.
Hi all barb,

With advice from fellow seniors here, I have make my first upgrade, albeit a small one. Items changed:

1) IK helmet
2) IK chest
3) IK boot
4) EF
5) SOJ

Total comes up to around 23M gold. EHP from 390k to 490k. Unbuff DPS from 63k to 73k. I can now farm MP5 comfortably, not efficient as MP1 but able to keep perma-berserk. Please gives your comments.

Haha... thanks pal. Nice to see you improve. Will attend to you after lunch.
@Ckay

I feel your armor is abit over board in ratio with your AR.
Next upgrade, i suggest you to change your amulet.
It's ok to drop the armor there, go all out on DPS.
It's going to be costly. 20-70mil or even more. Depending how good you want it to be.

30-50damage, 150+str , 60CD, 8cc is a must. Anything more is a bonus.
Regreted mine at only 7cc. =(
Link a few in AH to see the DPS you gain. Have an idea 1st.
Take your time on good deals.

Next your ring. yours lack the average damage which is very important.
A socket is often under value in rings. As people who search for higher str don't see them.
80str + socket = 150str. That's alot for a ring.

Perfect gem on weapon please. =)

Just by getting this 2 slots correct and gem,
you see yourself gain up to 15kdps probably or even more.
Remember you are wearing SOJ, if not already way over 100k unbuff.

You can work more on EHP after doing the above.
On armor, pants and shoulders later.
Good luck!

@Teebs.

One look i thought you get most of your armor are correct. BT bonuses, IK bonuses, hard to get wrong. 2nd look, where all so low end?
Each can be bought easily 1-2mils, i mean all those mid tied IK and BT......

Your DPS don't suit MP5. That's not farming. That is surviving. Farming is taking down elites pack in 8-15secs. And trash mobs in 1-2secs. Go farm mp2 at most 3.

Bigger crits on weapons. KEep farming and get the same items at mid tied.

I got a new OH for 1.5 mil, much bigger crit than my old one (which was only 45% no socket)

How did I do on it?

@Teebs

For that miserable AR on pants... It's such a WASTAGE..
BT has very very high status compare to ordinary pants due to the default 100status each.
Get the most out of them getting one with huge status.

All of them are so cheap in AH.
Helm 90str more easily
Belt 90str
Armor 100vit 50str
Pants 100vit 50str

You easily gain near 300str and 200vit buying cheap deals in AH.
Start saving up and get them 1 by 1.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/13/2012 9:33 PM PST
View profile
@ Horngyuh80,

Link this to first post.

This is an excellent vid of a very efficient build/gear for mp0-1 XP Parafarming:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0tuA-G6iDc&list=UUdGUWn4sK9n_siyXg2H5CTg&index=6

Explains how and why the gear stats work as well as the build set. Also shows a run to see how it is played.
Where do I go from here? can clear mp10 with this gear, but feels like i'm weak still. Any advice?
View profile
@AsianVirgin,

12/14/2012 04:48 PMPosted by AsianVirgin
Where do I go from here? can clear mp10 with this gear, but feels like i'm weak still. Any advice?

Being a Skorn barb your going to need as much AS as you can get.

I can't see your AS from diabloprogress.com but from what I can tell it is low.

I see AS on your helm and bracer, and that's it.

All your other stats are great. Bumping CC by 10% would be awesome for your build.

If you want to keep the Skorn your going to have to get AS on rings and ammy sometime in the future to effectively bump your barbs overall dps/ehp.

Any upgrade is going to be pretty spendy so really plan a head...

I say start with IK Glove, less debate of what you need there...

Get AS instead of CD and make sure STr stat is over 249. Vit or AR would be best additional random stat on these.

Next would be the Latiny ring. Get AS on that with similar stats but also Avr Dmg. You may have to go with a RARE ring to find it.
12/14/2012 04:48 PMPosted by AsianVirgin

You only have 1.17 attack speed. Get 1.34 at least.
You hit new breaking points for nados.

Your AR is very good. In fact too much.

Though 4% and 6% elites on your rings are great.
(maybe i am pvp "focus" i don't like elites %)
But i would forgo those %elites together with AR on them.
Go avg dmg, str, vit(optional), ias, cc on your rings to hit the 1.34 target.
Which means a 8% and 9%ias on rings.

Skorn has big LS, so witching Hour is also good as ias helps alot on DPS.
Skorn user can afford to miss the IK belt.
You see yourself near 200k from this 3 upgrades alone,
and your nados hitting much much harder than current state.

On the whole your str is low, considering 330 str on your weapons, much due to many amethyst all over. Change them str lastly, but before that get more HP on shoulders and armor. Hopefully some vit on rings will help alot. Look at my right ring. Look something similiar but with 8 or 9% ias.

Maybe upgrade your ammy last, it's hanging between good and bad.

edited* ya your glove should ias too.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/14/2012 6:48 PM PST
I would love some advice on my gear :)
12/14/2012 06:02 PMPosted by bridog6969
I would love some advice on my gear :)

I'll make it short.
Starting ditching mf as you are closing into 100paragon for more status in those mf parts.

Next upgrade MH, with big cc base, socket and high damage +str.
I could use some advice. I know I still need to get more attack speed on my gear, but this is my plan. I'm gonna upgrade both of my gems in my weapons(can only afford the 80% gems). Then I'm going to save for a better main hand. Then get a better IK helm. I also have to do something about my pants, but I'm not really sure what to do with those. Basically after the gem upgrades I'm kinda lost. Also the gem in my helm is just for the xp boost in farming MP 1.

edit: here's my profie: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/drake-1130/hero/1249148
Edited by drake#1130 on 12/14/2012 8:09 PM PST
could someone please check me out...I seem to get random one shotted and latley ubers mp9-10 seem to killer me more then ever in group and can't keep fury or as if I'm not connecting hits.
And the witch I can't even rollover her anymore anything she puts out wipes me.

So gear check please and some advise on what skills and passives I should maybe have as I can't seems to really figure out what's better more armor more resist and superstition seems to be unclear besides the wording if it is useful.

thanks
rate my barb & some tips to farm mp10 =)

keep it short and simple thanks !
Edited by t0astp0tat0#6575 on 12/14/2012 8:43 PM PST
Could you give me hints and tips for my barb? I just started him like a week ago so he has low dps.
I have 116m to spend too, thanks!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]