Diablo® III

MP10 WWbarb 2. (advise)

I tried ww/hota although fury and wotb were up all the time I was still dying in mp3. With cleave/hota I can do upto mp6 fairly easy.

I have Ef for ww but what do I need to drastically improve on to make ww viable?
12/14/2012 08:07 PMPosted by drake
I could use some advice. I know I still need to get more attack speed on my gear, but this is my plan. I'm gonna upgrade both of my gems in my weapons(can only afford the 80% gems). Then I'm going to save for a better main hand. Then get a better IK helm. I also have to do something about my pants, but I'm not really sure what to do with those. Basically after the gem upgrades I'm kinda lost. Also the gem in my helm is just for the xp boost in farming MP 1.

IK parts are good. You can never be much wrong with them. But try to pick a mid tied 170str on for your helm. Start saving 2-4mil and change them. You offhand spear is bad, 1.20 spd.
Off hand suppose to be fast, dagger or sword. Remember to pick one with LS. It's better to forgo the 50% crit then to give up LS on OH. Unless your MH has LS.

MH need a bigger damage weapon but try to get offhand corrected 1st. Jewellries are easy, just follow mine, scale them down in ratio of same status until u can afford similars. Like lesser 20-40dmg, 50str, 30vit, 4cc, 6ias so on.....
could someone please check me out...I seem to get random one shotted and latley ubers mp9-10 seem to killer me more then ever in group and can't keep fury or as if I'm not connecting hits.
And the witch I can't even rollover her anymore anything she puts out wipes me.

So gear check please and some advise on what skills and passives I should maybe have as I can't seems to really figure out what's better more armor more resist and superstition seems to be unclear besides the wording if it is useful.

thanks

@revenge
You have 400kehp in diablo progress. Mp10 witch can 1hko you probably. She daamge arounds 400-500k with flies i think. Its safer to have 650kehp a least. Try to rework your gears for more ehp. 5.5%LS works on most mobs in mp9-10 with high dps, but vs RD and succubus, you will just crumble down. You cannot go supersitution, unless you change a IK belt to get back the LS lost.

I do recommend you to take out your helm for a ik helm. For 12%hp base and the very important socket (18%). Would solve your hp problem. That's a 30% more hp. You can use a red gem when farming lower mps and use amethyst for ubers and mp10 groups play.
80% resist in helm can only accounts for 4-5% reduce all damage at your current resist.
IKhelm gives you a 30% more hp. Not too hard to see which is better. 4.5% become 6%. Lost ias though, but no more 10% extra fire taken.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/14/2012 10:21 PM PST
rate my barb & some tips to farm mp10 =)

keep it short and simple thanks !

6/10

Need more EHP, super bad ammy and rings.
MH need big damage instead of small 800. EF as MH is bad due to fear.
only 2.8% LS in gears. (Recommended 5+%)
Could you give me hints and tips for my barb? I just started him like a week ago so he has low dps.
I have 116m to spend too, thanks!

Since you are skorn player. inna for MS and ias is the best.
But make sure you have the big AR and hp elsewhere.
HaY cAn U hElP mE bArB BeTtR?
@Horngyuh80

I would really appreciate any advice on my barb and how to improve thanks in advance
Hi
20 mil to spend hoping to improve. Would an echo fury be a good idea? Does the aps add after the damage delta shown or is it included in the new value with the weapon?
Thanks for any help!
I have a question about off-hand
I'm about to get a sword with 93% crit damage with socket, high str and vit with LS
The problem is that it's only 240 dps, will that improve my dps?

Thanks
Good topic, a big thumbs up!

Granted my barb is a little bit off the generic ww build and it's for fun not MP10.

So I'm wondering if you might also know what would be a very good roll for a Maximus and corresponding price in the AH?
Hi guys. Please have a look at my barb and let me know what I need to do well in MP10. Thanks!

Its not updated with the latest gear yet. please wait for a while (1 day) before you review my character again. Thanks.
Edited by RawrRawr#6608 on 12/15/2012 12:34 AM PST
Hi there all

Could you guys have a look through my barb and suggest some upgrades?
My budget is roughly 100-120m
Thinking I should upgrade my MH and OH to get more DPS..

Thanks!
thanks, apart from the ehp and LS %.. for rings and ammy, what do u think i should look for in terms of stats ?
Hey I seem to be at a sticking point with my gear, I'm trying to squeeze out an extra 20k dps or so while maintaining life sustain and good EHP, I've got a mempos for when I do key or ubers farming. My health pool is tied to my blackthorne gear, I was wondering how I can get out of relying on them, which piece can I replace. Should I grab an IK chest and take the health drop for a significant damage boost?
12/14/2012 10:21 PMPosted by JHarv
HaY cAn U hElP mE bArB BeTtR?

Not really. You don't seems to need "HELP"

But you can give "HELP" to others who need them if you have the time.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/15/2012 8:23 AM PST
@Horngyuh80

I would really appreciate any advice on my barb and how to improve thanks in advance

@N1H1

Your setup is almost like mine. Would have be better if you dump in at least 2 parts %hp over your gears. Overquite balance.

Further upgrades will be quite expensive. perhaps a better ring to replace your occulus next.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/15/2012 9:04 AM PST
Hi
20 mil to spend hoping to improve. Would an echo fury be a good idea? Does the aps add after the damage delta shown or is it included in the new value with the weapon?
Thanks for any help!

Feel free to replace echo as your Offhand. Your MH has the LS, you have a huge dps boost. The 0.21-25 aps is added into both hands and are shown in status screen.

They will greatly increase your DPS. Probably 10-12k from your current equips if you get a 1100dps echo. Buy one that you can afford.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/15/2012 9:05 AM PST
I have a question about off-hand
I'm about to get a sword with 93% crit damage with socket, high str and vit with LS
The problem is that it's only 240 dps, will that improve my dps?

Thanks

If comparing to axe 1.3 spd any sword or dagger will probably increase your dps from nados.
You might hit nados breaking point thus getting more dps. It's hard to say how much increase.
with 240 dps, on DPS sheet, you can guarantee a huge decrease. But for actual damage of nados probably no and might been more since your old weapons are slower speed.

Here's a link to nado breaking point. You should read them up. By Nubtro
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6037344497

Your WW damage will be greatly reduce though. But again they only account for small part of your DPS output.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/15/2012 9:06 AM PST
Good topic, a big thumbs up!

Granted my barb is a little bit off the generic ww build and it's for fun not MP10.

So I'm wondering if you might also know what would be a very good roll for a Maximus and corresponding price in the AH?

Maximus roll up to 2 random property. Base crit 150++ and LS. damage 1150++.
Not sure whats the price. saw 3mils at 1100+dps with 130+base crit with LS.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/15/2012 8:46 AM PST
Hi there all

Could you guys have a look through my barb and suggest some upgrades?
My budget is roughly 100-120m
Thinking I should upgrade my MH and OH to get more DPS..

Thanks!

@TheHaz
Suggest you change your OH. You MH is pretty fine. OH is int. vvvv bad.
Probably a dagger with str,OS,LS and base cd80%+
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/15/2012 9:07 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]