Diablo® III

GEM recipes

This has probably already been asked a million times but I took a quick scroll and didn't see a post.

Do certain recipes only drop in certain acts? I've seen posts about this.....When I have time to spare I usually only farm A3. Is this why i'm not getting the recipes?

Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
No idea. I bought them off the auction house. Depending upon which one you're looking for, its actually fairly reasonable to do so. 200,000 gets you a perfect star recipe, and 2 mill gets you the radiant star recipe.
Reply Quote
No idea. I bought them off the auction house. Depending upon which one you're looking for, its actually fairly reasonable to do so. 200,000 gets you a perfect star recipe, and 2 mill gets you the radiant star recipe.

I finally ended up just buying them as well. I love finding stuff on my own but a Para lvl 30 char stuck on +46 gems is embarassing!
Reply Quote
The tome drops in act2 and act3-4 for the gem they only drop off level 62 monster for the flawless and perfect star. radiant star off level 63 monster.

Found most of my tomes while farming.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]