Diablo® III

Diablo 3 server status

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status

is never accurate. Says server is up when not every Maint. day. Not complaining at all just thought it was funny. enjoy your day ;)
Edited by BunnySwagg#1431 on 12/11/2012 11:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
For some updates they require to bring the server up to be applied or tested.

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.
Original Post for Leveling your Paragon Levels Fast!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7179478144?page=5

KrazyBosnians!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM1JBAsjedc
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 12/11/2012 11:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
just another one of the millions of issues they have but fail to deal with...currently they are fixing BNet issues so they can collect money...
Reply Quote
@NeLLy I wondered this same thing, thanks for clarifying!
Edited by jclaxon#1552 on 12/11/2012 11:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
I have to agree with you. I think that this is the last Tuesday I will even attempt to play. I accomplished a bunch over the last three hours, waiting for this to be ready. I do not know of any other games that are down for such a long period of time on such a regular basis. It is also safe to say that if they are going to be ready at "approximately" 11AM pst, you might as well not try to get on here for 2-3 hours after that.
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 11:15 AMPosted by NeLLy

AH I see said the blind man...didn't even think about that. derp. thx
Reply Quote
and if u tried to log in....say 1pm pst and thatd be 4pm est
Reply Quote
yea it said on the forum approx 11am pst..i just tried logging in the game and the breaking news stated 1pm pst LOL..guess they changed it :(
Reply Quote
why cant login.?in game
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 11:17 AMPosted by Musiquekei
yea it said on the forum approx 11am pst..i just tried logging in the game and the breaking news stated 1pm pst LOL..guess they changed it :(

yeah just saw that, it was changed to 1pm PST
Reply Quote
i cant log ?????
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 11:16 AMPosted by BunnySwagg

The status page should not be telling that the servers are up while they are still testing stuff.
Reply Quote
It's been 5 minutes. For real, chill people.
Cry when they don't update, cry when they do update.
Blizzard couldn't win with you guys even if they did do everything right.

I want play %$&% 10h patch lets go ..........
Reply Quote
You think you know pain Nephalem, you think you know Maintenance!!!
Reply Quote
Status is for the end user, it's not about 'server' status, but 'is the game available to play' status. Nobody cares if a server is up and running and they are applying patches or testing but it's inaccessible. If that is the case, then they need to find a better way to tell the customers when the server is actually up or down (able to use). If they can't fix it, they should remove it, because it becomes totally useless.
Reply Quote
It's been 5 minutes. For real, chill people.
Cry when they don't update, cry when they do update.
Blizzard couldn't win with you guys even if they did do everything right.

very true brudda
Reply Quote
The problem is Blizz is updating 3 games at once, so they take down the entire set of servers and with no offline mode, it means that D3 is down for 12 hrs and we will get a very small insignificant patch; while SC2 and WOW get big patches. They need to have diff days for each game, and have it only effect that specific game and users.

I mean come on, you kill the site and the forums just to do maintenance on game servers?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]