Diablo® III

An "Alkeizer" run...

View profile
So I know who the guy is...

My question is about the path he took. I know people talk about doing these "runs", but I'm not immediately finding what the pathway is on them.

Anyone able to fill me in on the pathway for such a run?

Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
I would also like this information stated in a easy to understand way.
Reply Quote
Alkeizer

>ei
Get out of here.
Also you can easily find it if you try to search a video on youtube.
Reply Quote
http://www.diablofans.com/topic/68420-guide-to-effective-paragon-leveling-alkaizer-method/
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 12:04 PMPosted by kromak
http://www.diablofans.com/topic/68420-guide-to-effective-paragon-leveling-alkaizer-method/

Is that website safe? Does it have any ad spam or trojan horses or anything?
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 12:21 PMPosted by mentok1982

Yes to all
Reply Quote
it's amazing how much faster you gain exp and how many more legendaries you find doing alkaizer runs. all the legendaries are garbage anyway, but still fun to see shiny things drop.
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 12:26 PMPosted by kromak

Yes to all

So yes the website is safe.
And yes the website has ad spam and trojan horses.

Yeah... I am not clicking that link.
Reply Quote
... ok, you're new at this. The run which is described in the link is as such: Core + tower of the damn(1st tower) into crater lvl 2, into keep depths 2 and bridge of korsik. You should only tp once, and use waypoints for the rest of it. It's designed to keep wrath of the berserker or archon up for 99% of the time and to maximize xp gain. You should be using waypoints to travel as much as possible and be at MP1 or 0. In addition, the run works best when you maximizing mobility and dps to quickly clear each area. You aren't looking to kill everything, but rather to kill the majority of things as fast as possible.

PS. It's fine, he's trolling you because you're naive.
Reply Quote
View profile
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&spell=1&q=alkaizer+route&sa=X&ei=ClbGUOXkN6SM0QHnsoH4Aw&ved=0CDMQvwUoAA&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=83f353e34ae72f11&bpcl=39650382&biw=1920&bih=993

25K+ results for this very topic that would have resulted in the lack of need for this thread.
Reply Quote
View profile
... ok, you're new at this. The run which is described in the link is as such: Core + tower of the damn(1st tower) into crater lvl 2, into keep depths 2 and bridge of korsik. You should only tp once, and use waypoints for the rest of it. It's designed to keep wrath of the berserker or archon up for 99% of the time and to maximize xp gain. You should be using waypoints to travel as much as possible and be at MP1 or 0. In addition, the run works best when you maximizing mobility and dps to quickly clear each area. You aren't looking to kill everything, but rather to kill the majority of things as fast as possible.

PS. It's fine, he's trolling you because you're naive.

Thanks for the reply.

Aside from the trolling of the misspelling of the name... I have limited websites I can go to at work safely (this is one of the few). As a result, I don't "google" much of anything at work and I'm not at home right now.

Thanks for the advice on that - I may want to try it out.
Reply Quote
just go to youtube and type it in there, it'll probably pop up
Reply Quote
he's just trolling
Reply Quote
Just do whatever run you enjoy, because you wont get bored and will play more in the long run. Doing the same repetitive short run over and over will burn you out on the game, the only reason the guy was able to get plvl100 doing it is because he was playing in shifts with someone else and motivated by the idea fo being the first to 100. There's no reason to play that way now. its by no means the best way to get legendaries either, you only have 5NV stacks for about half of the run.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]