Diablo® III

Value the Monk Above You

I figured I would try a bit of a different take on the "rate the monk above you" threads/advice threads and start a topic where people estimate the gear value of the monk above them.

So, the rules. Feel free to make suggestions to people etc. like in the other threads but that isn't required, all that's required is to estimate the value of the above Monk's gear. It doesn't have to be piece by piece but if you feel that most of the value is in one particular item, please point it out.

Have Fun!
Reply Quote
I am gonna say 60 million for yours. Could definitely use a better bracer. Promise of Glory isn't that great at all and you can probably find a rare that is better.
Reply Quote
@Notagain

New to Monks so I am taking a stab....100M
Reply Quote
@ tekmox i would say 130 mil i would go for better wep over the schaffers and prolly tals armor or a diff armor over blacks
Edited by morbid#1409 on 12/10/2012 5:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
@ morbid - i value you as a colleague and monk counterpart. Your wisdom and guidance is invaluable. thank you for everything you do!

what? its not that kind of thread? ruh roh :s
Reply Quote
ty lilubo i take what you are throwing at me hold it close and toss it back your way :)
Reply Quote
3billion for morbids gear =D
Reply Quote
@Genoc1de: Diabloprogress says your at 73k dps and 475 ehp. Looking at your gear I'll value it at 50M.
Reply Quote
@Lexus, I'd say 800m-1b? Haven't looked at prices in a while.
Reply Quote
@srslySam

Over 1b for sure I am guessing.
Reply Quote
@morbid, haha, the SOJ and the Hammer is just for the tempest rush build. LordRaahl did a video on it and i just watend to try it out. Regularly, I am DWing.
Reply Quote
@tekmox....maybe 100 mill...maybe less...can upgrade from many spots...like the build though
Reply Quote
I hate these threads. All they do is further emphasize the gear/paytowin focus of this game.
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 09:17 PMPosted by maxedpotato
I hate these threads. All they do is further emphasize the gear/paytowin focus of this game.

Gear is actually the main focus of this game even in WoW and previous diablo but one thing that lacks about D3 is build diversity and also crafting is useless.
Reply Quote
@Lexus
About 400m? Great dex on the weapons and good monk overall!
Reply Quote
@lexus

Umm twi point two seven billion?
Reply Quote
@Kojin

3b
Reply Quote
@Urizen 50m
Reply Quote
@Killerbee

389 Gold
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]