Diablo® III

BUG: Achievement: "Bless You"

Hi, I read that many of you players have same issue, when game was released achievement' were offline recently so many of us get bugged achievements, and every patch I"m just checking if my achievement is fixed and still nothing, 4 months ago I made thread on my Polish forums and never get reply, so I'm hoping that maybe someone from ENG forums from B-team will see this, the bug is as follows, "Bless You" get 4 shrines: frenzy, defence, luck, experience. I have checked all of them but my achievement isn't completed, there are people with same problem why do they don't fix it?
screen here: http://i45.tinypic.com/2i17aa.png
Reply Quote
Two of my achievements are also bugged and its been almost 6 months since. Hopefully they will come out with a fix soon.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
11/01/2012 02:20 PMPosted by Vasadan
The Battle.net database team is still investigating this issue. There's nothing more I can do on the QA side.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]