Diablo® III

Inferno Machine

(Locked)

If you die while fighting one of the double bosses in the interno machine do you get to try again or is it die once, and you have to go back to farming for keys?
You run back in
You can go back into the portal and fight them again; just keep an eye on your Neph stack. If you die too many times, or take too long to kill the ubers, you'll lose your NV. A good idea is to kill an elite pack anytime you die to the ubers before going back in to try them again.
Community Manager
Buryit and mpsjr are correct: if you die while fighting one of the double bosses within a Realm of Evil, you are able to run back and take another crack at them, with the caveat that you should make sure your five stacks of Nephalem Valor are still active. The stacks need to last you all through the fight, because you'll need them whenever the final boss dies in order to have a chance at their coveted organ drop.

If you think the fight may run a little close, it's best to go and refresh your stack before starting the encounter.
Omg it's blue, start asking for the world from it!

Vaeflare does my Nat's boots make my wizard look sexy?!?!?
Rabble Rabble Rabble PVP Rabble Rabble Rabble.....reminds me of that south park episode everytime I hear people complain about not having pvp yet.
where are teh pvps?
I've had Magda die within seconds of NV running out. It's terrible because you could die, get back to 5, and do it again but it's usually coming after a few wipes and the impetus to get it over with prevails.
Buryit and mpsjr are correct: if you die while fighting one of the double bosses within a Realm of Evil, you are able to run back and take another crack at them, with the caveat that you should make sure your five stacks of Nephalem Valor are still active. The stacks need to last you all through the fight, because you'll need them whenever the final boss dies in order to have a chance at their coveted organ drop.

If you think the fight may run a little close, it's best to go and refresh your stack before starting the encounter.

Do you even lift, Bro?
Refresh of stack is good lol forgot that
blue !!!!!!!!! I came close to commenting of D3. you guys are on the track , I know your leader and dev team are different from the D2 team, so let them know to make it unique in game style and play style. I realized your team won't go to the old glory day of D2 but ta least keep its going for better for worse, as David B. said you guys are in charge of D3 and your teams better have dreams of how to come up with new playability for d3 or else I am sure your team member will have nightmare of the consequences of not delivering a top rated experiences for the D3 community. we all know Jay Wilson was not the first director for D3 and he was brought in to make money for blizzard with the online mode only. But give us a good game experiences and I will tell you players will return And new one will come on thru word of mouth.
12/10/2012 04:06 PMPosted by poohnuts
Wheres pvp

Level the 4 other chars while you wait and after you do that try HC
View profile
is there going to be downtime tomorrow?

I love these responses from Blues....you take the time to write a paragraph about something that has already been answered previously. Yet cannot take the time to write a paragraph about ongoing/unanswered concerns from majority of the public...+1 blizz *golf clap*
12/10/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Macdiesel
I love these responses from Blues....you take the time to write a paragraph about something that has already been answered previously. Yet cannot take the time to write a paragraph about ongoing/unanswered concerns from majority of the public...+1 blizz *golf clap*

Yea it really is a pathetic joke isn't it. If you want a blue to read your post then all you can really do is title it something like 'What music are you listening to now?"

You can also get them to read them by subtly insulting Jay Wilson so some fanboy will report it.

Getting them to reply to something serious is just like getting a godly item drop, sure, it can happen, but in reality you all know its never gonna happen.
You can go back into the portal and fight them again; just keep an eye on your Neph stack. If you die too many times, or take too long to kill the ubers, you'll lose your NV. A good idea is to kill an elite pack anytime you die to the ubers before going back in to try them again.

Answer.

Blizzard's attempt in sating the crowds when it comes to wanting a GOOD post. Not some "oh this person and that person is right..." troll post.

Expect the next blue post in... 2 days.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]