Diablo® III

Tis the season...

86 Undead Priest
If u have the embrace chest still it would give me 2 piece bonus, or those Danetta 1h's . Been wanting to try dual wield but cant really front the money to change to something like.
Kstep#1667
Reply Quote
If u have the embrace chest still it would give me 2 piece bonus, or those Danetta 1h's . Been wanting to try dual wield but cant really front the money to change to something like.
Kstep#1667

I have a Nats Embrace donated by Crymore available, if you want it.
Reply Quote
Kstep#1667

Ya sure lemme know when you're available.
Reply Quote

Ya sure lemme know when you're available.

friend request sent.
Reply Quote
Hello there kind Olyar. It is very kind of you to spread kindness and generosity, especially online, where people are more prone to being less kind. That is very admirable on your part. Now that being said is there any way I could get the Natalya's set boots? Of course I would greatly appreciate your help either way!
Edited by CTree#1135 on 12/11/2012 2:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
If #16 is not available anymore I will do #19 and very kind of you and the others who are donating.
Reply Quote
My girlfriend's DH could use the #17 rare bracers.
Reply Quote
Bump for giving, plenty of well off dhs out there.

Get in the spirit and give!!
Reply Quote
Nat's boots for CTree
Rare ring #19 for Mounopliktos
and rare Bracers #17 for Saints311

Will send friend requests.
Reply Quote
Nat's boots for CTree
Rare ring #19 for Mounopliktos
and rare Bracers #17 for Saints311

Will send friend requests.

Oh gee thank you very much good Olyar for your generosity. I am at work so I won't be on until an hour later but can't wait to get back. Also this might sound stupid but is it possible to give you "not that good Zuni's boots" so you can put it up for donation? I know it isn't DH stuff but wanted to contribute somehow to your cause.
Edited by CTree#1135 on 12/11/2012 2:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
I know I already asked for one item, but could I ask for the #21 Manticore as well? There is no way in my life I will have enough gold to buy such a high end item. I would even bow to you just to be able to get it. Also I will definitely make sure when I get a good replacement for it, I will give it away in good faith just like you are right now to low damage DH's who don't have enough gold or means.
Edited by CTree#1135 on 12/11/2012 6:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 05:22 PMPosted by CTree
I know I already asked for one item, but could I ask for the #21 Manticore as well? There is no way in my life I will have enough gold to buy such a high end item. I would even bow to you just to be able to get it.

Bow to me :P
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 06:08 PMPosted by Saints311
I know I already asked for one item, but could I ask for the #21 Manticore as well? There is no way in my life I will have enough gold to buy such a high end item. I would even bow to you just to be able to get it.

Bow to me :P

Sure why not XD *bow down to you* I be a humble beggar XD
Reply Quote
is the zuni boots and manticore still avilable?
Reply Quote
More people needing stuff,

Lets go dhs

Step up for your fellow dh.

Plenty of you have over 300k dps or 400k dps, you def have items in your stash if i did.
Step up and donate and make someone elses holiday brighter.
Reply Quote
I have a bunch of stuff if you want to give it away as well. Im not sure how long you want to keep this going. Id like the zuni boots but its not necessary.
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 06:20 PMPosted by LuvJJ4Ever
is the zuni boots and manticore still avilable?

Umm, looks like you already have a Manti (with better stats) and Zuni boots? I would rather give them to someone less well off.
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 07:32 PMPosted by BarrelBuster
I have a bunch of stuff if you want to give it away as well. Im not sure how long you want to keep this going. Id like the zuni boots but its not necessary.

Sure, I will do this for a bit longer. I wish there was a better way of doing this, though. Maybe if there was a subsection of this forum so we can all list things that we are willing to donate.

Sure, you can have the zuni boots (and the zuni pox if you want) in exchange for the donated items.
Reply Quote
cool sent a request. Forgot to leave a message
Reply Quote
I've updated the list as a result of the very generous donations from BarrelBuster and other contributors. When I started this post, I didn't imagine the that I would get the response and generosity of others. Thank you. Hopefully, the new and struggling Demon Hunters will see this thread. This is for you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]