Diablo® III

Tis the season...

I am trying to build up my DH as well. If you have anything left over that could help I would greatly appreciate it. I just about drained my gold for a few upgrades recently and far from where I need to be. It is awesome that you are doing this.
Reply Quote
Hi Olyar,

Thanks so much for this initiative. Makes a huge difference to poorman DH like me currently surviving on budget gears. If it's not too much, can I request for items 6, 19, 25, 26?

6 and 9 because I can't decide between survival built or CC for more DPS... maybe you can suggest? Else I was going to try them both out to see which suits my playing style...

Thank you so much in advance. Merry Christmas!

From your profile, I would go for more all resist since yours is pretty low, and you already have pretty good firepower, so I suggest #6 bracers. Especially since you will be getting some Crit chance and damage with the ring and amulet.

Yeah, I was hoping to rectify that when I can afford a vile ward or mempo... but that could be a long time more cos gold is barely 1m at the moment after some recent upgrades... still a long way to go.

Many thanks Olyar! What time do you normally come online so I can meet you?
Reply Quote
I'll be online for most of the evening, so people can get the gear tonight.
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 12:53 PMPosted by Razziel
I am trying to build up my DH as well. If you have anything left over that could help I would greatly appreciate it. I just about drained my gold for a few upgrades recently and far from where I need to be. It is awesome that you are doing this.

Unfortunately, I don't having anything that would be an upgrade. Your gear is pretty good, and any upgrades will probably be pretty expensive to get, unless you get a lucky drop.
Reply Quote
Bumping the post for the sake of bumping.
Reply Quote
Thank you Olyar.
Reply Quote
Olyar, if nobody has claimed the following items:
17. set hand x-bow Danetta's Revenge - 942.0 DPS, +233 min damage, +238 max damage, +47% damage, 193 dex, 876 LOH, 1.33 increased hatred regen/sec.
18. legendary hand x-bow Dawn - 811.8 DPS, 118-421 Holy damage, 39% damage, 108 str, 168 dex, 9% IAS, 567 LOH, 1.8% chance to stun.

I would gladly take them off of your hands.

Thank you,
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 07:37 PMPosted by Olyar15

are you on PST? I'm in Asia and my time zone is PST+14... let me know and I'll try and match your time. Thanks again.
Reply Quote
Olyar, if nobody has claimed the following items:
17. set hand x-bow Danetta's Revenge - 942.0 DPS, +233 min damage, +238 max damage, +47% damage, 193 dex, 876 LOH, 1.33 increased hatred regen/sec.
18. legendary hand x-bow Dawn - 811.8 DPS, 118-421 Holy damage, 39% damage, 108 str, 168 dex, 9% IAS, 567 LOH, 1.8% chance to stun.

I would gladly take them off of your hands.

Thank you,

Ok, they are yours.
Reply Quote
12/13/2012 07:07 AMPosted by hops1984

are you on PST? I'm in Asia and my time zone is PST+14... let me know and I'll try and match your time. Thanks again.

Yes, I am on the PST time. I try to check the forums during the day, though, and can get on battlenet as needed.
Reply Quote
Hey Olyar15,

If no one has claimed the below, do you think I can have?:

Courtesy of Dogbone:
6. Rare bracers - 460 armor, 167 dex, 62 int, 74 all resist.

Courtesy of BarrelBuster:
11. rare crossbow - 1280.1 DPS, +298 min damage, +325 max damage, +33% damage, 1 socket.
23. rare gloves - 267 armor, 67 dex, 98 vit, 45 poison resist, 26% CD, 10% CC.

Trying to get back in the swing of things...started playing D3 since launch and went on hiatus right after the first big NT nerf, not really sure what version it was then (it was right before RMAH). Thought I could wait out the inflated prices...thought wrong T_T

Also, can you please take a look at my DH and see what I am lacking so I don't keep getting 1 shotted in A1 Inferno?
Reply Quote
Hey Olyar15,

If no one has claimed the below, do you think I can have?:

Courtesy of Dogbone:
6. Rare bracers - 460 armor, 167 dex, 62 int, 74 all resist.

Courtesy of BarrelBuster:
11. rare crossbow - 1280.1 DPS, +298 min damage, +325 max damage, +33% damage, 1 socket.
23. rare gloves - 267 armor, 67 dex, 98 vit, 45 poison resist, 26% CD, 10% CC.

Trying to get back in the swing of things...started playing D3 since launch and went on hiatus right after the first big NT nerf, not really sure what version it was then (it was right before RMAH). Thought I could wait out the inflated prices...thought wrong T_T

Also, can you please take a look at my DH and see what I am lacking so I don't keep getting 1 shotted in A1 Inferno?

Sure, you can have them. I also got a ton of stuff donated by Kyokei, which I will add to the list tomorrow.

Looking at your profile, you definitely need to beef up your survivability. Your vitality, armor, and resistance are all quite low. Unfortunately, you will probably have to sacrifice some gold find in order to beef up your gear. Given that your chance to crit. hit is so low (roughly one in nine shots or so), you might think of using the Sharpshooter passive skill, or maybe even switching the emerald in your weapon for a ruby until you get more crit chance.
Reply Quote
I'd really appreciate it if you could give me the rare bow (item num 13).
I'm having some money problems & can't get my hands on some good equips..

IGN: Ninja#1141

Thanks a lot in advance!
Reply Quote
I have pretty lame gear for the most part, what ever you think would be a improvement would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
Ok, list updated for round 3. Even got some two-handed weapons for non-DHers.
Reply Quote
I'd really appreciate it if you could give me the rare bow (item num 13).
I'm having some money problems & can't get my hands on some good equips..

IGN: Ninja#1141

Thanks a lot in advance!

You can have it, but it requires level 60, so you won't be able to use it for a while. I think I might have some stuff that requires a lower level, however.
Reply Quote
12/15/2012 08:17 AMPosted by Jayare
I have pretty lame gear for the most part, what ever you think would be a improvement would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to use a lot of these items because they require you to be level 60, but there are a couple with slightly lower requirements that you can have.
Reply Quote
If nobody has claimed these: 3. set armor Immortal King's Eternal Reign (barbarian armor) - 145 str, 66 vit, 73 AR, 105 life regen, 3 sockets.

3. rare boots - 287 armor, 162 str, 150 dex, 47 vit, 44 poison resist, 66 AR.
27. rare amulet - +29-55 damage, 214 str, 48 vit, 204 LOH.

Could I have it for my barb alt?
Edited by PhobicPanda#1550 on 12/15/2012 2:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
If nobody has claimed these: 3. set armor Immortal King's Eternal Reign (barbarian armor) - 145 str, 66 vit, 73 AR, 105 life regen, 3 sockets.

3. rare boots - 287 armor, 162 str, 150 dex, 47 vit, 44 poison resist, 66 AR.
27. rare amulet - +29-55 damage, 214 str, 48 vit, 204 LOH.

Could I have it for my barb alt?

3 and 27 are yours. Unfortunately, someone already claimed the rare boots #13.
Edited by Olyar15#1407 on 12/15/2012 4:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
Alright, I'm logging on now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]