Diablo® III

Patch notes...?

(Locked)

hhahahahahahaha

people saying game sucks after 400hrs+ gameplay.

normally I quit bad games after few hours gameplay, I guess only r3tarded people will spend so much time on sumthn they dont like
12/11/2012 12:47 PMPosted by prizim
Are you even concerned with the piss poor state of the game right now, or are you having fun creating new jargon to make it sound like you actually have work to do "fastpatch" haha dumbest line I have ever heard.

you have 50,000 kills with one of your characters?!

you have played this game for HUNDREDS of hours!!!

you sound RIDICULOUS!

Why because what I say would be credible? Having fully experienced the game? Troll logic confounds me...
hhahahahahahaha

people saying game sucks after 400hrs+ gameplay.

normally I quit bad games after few hours gameplay, I guess only r3tarded people will spend so much time on sumthn they dont like

Your statement is illegible come back when you graduate 5th grade please
Community Manager
1) We didn't make up the word "fast patch." It's a term used by software developers in general, and we've been using it since long before Diablo III released (most often for World of Warcraft). I don't imagine it's a popular term, though.

2) The patch actually wasn't the main reason for the downtime. We had scheduled maintenance for all Blizzard games in North America this morning.

3) I provided a bit more info about the differences between a normal patch and a fast patch here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7379007846?page=3#52

Hope that helps clears some things up!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]