Diablo® III

1.0.6a and Error 3007?

(Locked)

People don't like changing setting on their end because it can cause a whole lot of trouble.
Yep. You have ISP's in 2 different countries that you are saying something isn't working. But everything was fine with these ISP's before the patch. Now, inject patch and 3007 error on the client end. The only change is your patch.

You know the real kicker. The day before the patch I was playing and found a Chantado off-hand. Never had a chance to sell and enjoy ther rewards. :(
I am really fed up, more than 2 days later and 3007 still there. Blizzard are you listening????
I know see why I have to go to the trouble of fixing DNS myself when YOU caused it!
Fed up customer and I want a refund on the game I can't play!
I changed to google dns...relunctantly, there were no pre-set ones to copy, could login but lag made game unplayable, changed dns to find automatically and now it all works fine -:))
Still reckon it should not be up to us to fix problems that blizzard makes -:((
FFS this is making my dik itch blizz
I have an idea all AU & NZ players

Under AU law all products must come with a 12 month warranty and you can demand your money back if a product is defective. They have to give your money back if the product is defective, I'd say not being able to play a game is defective enough.

I'd also bet that if all AU & NZ players start taking back their game and requesting their money back the stores that sell Blizzards defective product will be VERY pissed off with Blizzard.

If this !@#$s not fixed by Monday 17th I urge ppl to take the game back.

btw a work around is not a fix.
Aussie can't login +1 to US but Asia can
Called BigPond and unsurprisingly they could not give me any information at all about when they will next refresh their DNS.

This is getting ridiculous.
Used the forced DNS work around suggested and it does solve the problem, but it seems seriously weird that a new patch can create DNS connection issues with all ISP over two countries and this error is "an ISP issue and beyond Blizzards Control". Hmmm I call shenanigans.
cant log in, 3007 error
still cant log in to the us serve, asia serve is fine, is there anyone can fix the problem?
still cant log in either. DNS fix isnt working for me. please get this fixed blizzard, i did not pay $88 for a game that is becoming un playable all together
im geting the same thing errrrrrror 3007 after that small patch im playing in new zealand and off work for a while so hope thay fix this soon
The Google DNS fix worked for me, but blaming the ISPs DNS infrastructure, that sounds a little dubious. Considering I use OpenDNS for my dns provider and not my ISP. They are strong promoters of good dns behaviour and I'd reckon respecting TTL (time to live) would be something they would do.

The reason for blaming ISPs is that some ISPs will cache DNS results longer than TTL specified by the DNS record to reduce load on their DNS servers. I'm not sure if it's common practice these days as computer power/bandwidth is a lot cheaper than it used to be when this was common practice. Some of the cheaper providers may still do this.

Either way it sounds like they changed the IPs for whatever url(s) is/are used for authentication and the TTL was longer than the outage.

Tip: If you're planing to change your dns, set the ttl really low in advance of making the change!
Edited by Techman83#1321 on 12/12/2012 4:46 PM PST
Community Manager
Hey all! We're still monitoring the issue from our end, so if those of you who are continuing to experience Error 3007 are willing, we've asked for some additional information over in this thread in Tech Support: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7393109698
hey lylirra how about any sort of update....your patch notes for your hotfix/fastpatch must have been lost somewhere, i only saw one thing that should not have taken 11 and a half hours.....i mean really....so whats the good word? any word of bashiok getting his job back? at least that kid was honest and straight up about rmah and ah controlling drop rates....they just dont make gms like they used to huh.
Community Manager
12/12/2012 05:14 PMPosted by NevahDie
hey lylirra how about any sort of update....your patch notes for your hotfix/fastpatch must have been lost somewhere, i only saw one thing that should not have taken 11 and a half hours.....i mean really....so whats the good word? any word of bashiok getting his job back? at least that kid was honest and straight up about rmah and ah controlling drop rates....they just dont make gms like they used to huh.

We posted the patch notes for 1.0.6a the Monday before we patched in the forums as a sticky, and on the day of the patch here. The only thing 1.0.6a included was a bug fix for an issue that could not be hotfixed (but was critical enough to address now rather than waiting for our next full patch cycle).

Please note that the downtime experienced on Tuesday occurred across all Blizzards games, not just Diablo III. This is because the downtime was due to database maintenance, and not the deployment of the patch.
82 Human Paladin
its still happening to me has any1 found out how to fix it or kno when it is going to be fixed
This is bull in NZ still 3007 on my comp but my mate down the road is good as gold neither of us have touched our dns server or any of that crap this is just a joke
Australia here! Still getting Error 3007.
DNS fix is too laggie.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]