Diablo® III

1.0.6a and Error 3007?

(Locked)

12/12/2012 07:00 PMPosted by stickykush
can play on EU and asia region too, but 3007 error for amercias. goes to show its not our ISP fault. pretty sure if it was our ISP we be unable to log into any region

i take it you have no idea how the internet works.
12/12/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Trust
the game was fine prior to the patch

Merry Christmas from Blizzard!
And thank you for purchasing our best "online only" game :)
Go ahead and "fix" your dns settings already...
What the heck are you waiting for?
12/12/2012 07:25 PMPosted by enem
can play on EU and asia region too, but 3007 error for amercias. goes to show its not our ISP fault. pretty sure if it was our ISP we be unable to log into any region

want to enlighten me?
Customer Service Representative

Greetings,So there are multiple things that can be causing you to time out from just this computer.Your network card drivers are out of date, you currently have AVG as well as uTorrent. All of these can be causing this issue. Please make sure uTorrent is not starting up with the computer as we have known it to cause issues. You will also want to either disable/configure AVG because that is more than likely blocking the game from connecting after a patch.Network CardNETGEAR WNA1100 Wireless-N 150 USB AdapterDriver date: 4/11/2011 8:59 PMThis needs to get updated as well as it is over a year old. If you have additional questions or concerns, please reply to this ticket. If you would rather speak with a representative directly, please contact Account & Technical Services. Our contact information can be found at http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact.Account & Technical Services Rep ZharetheneCustomer ServicesBlizzard Entertainmentus.battle.net/support/en

#6 16 minutes ago

ben hale

drivers are up to date on network card i have turned off utorrent and also all avg and i still got the problem so NO its not my pc if u look on http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7392649246?page=14#278
ull see that i am not the only one with the problem there 14 pages of it i need this game to work so please fix ur end and stop saying its my pc with the problem cause the problem is at ur end
can`t log in US, Error 3007!
Osaka ,Japan
from new zealand.
been 2 days now since i havent been able to play, click play button in launcher window get an error cannot run because im not administrator, fire wall off, running as admin, only user on this computer never had this problem before patch...
decided to try the older computer get error 3007 WTF is going on?????????

maybe reverse back to the previous patch and scrap the poorly made buggy one you have just launch and start all over again! unacceptable

would like a few paragon levels and atleast 10,000,000 gold compensation as i could have easily made double this in 2 days.. UNACEPTABLE BLIZZARD!!!!!!
Why should someone have to change their settings to suit the game when it was working fine before the maintainence?
Edited by Trust#6979 on 12/12/2012 7:43 PM PST
So...just tried my Starcraft game on Battlenet, and guess what? It's working just dandy...But D3 still gives me the same old 3007 error...
12/12/2012 07:32 PMPosted by stickykush

want to enlighten me?

sure.

the route from your ISP through to the blizzard servers is something that is generally maintained on your ISP's side. this route usually ensures you get the fastest point to point connection though the least number of 'hops' and also provides domain name translation ie. turns us.battle.net into an IP address.

if something along that path changes ((probably) not blizz's fault, and not your isp's fault either) then a new route has to be found which often takes longer than the previous one. this is possibly why we see error 3007 which is a timeout error, rather than a straight cannot connect error.

as for the Asia and Europe servers it would appear that nothing in those route's has been modified therefore our ISP's exiting routes are working fine, hence stuff works.

i agree it's not good enough for blizzard to say "it's your ISP's fault" or anything like that as it's not the case. as you say if it was our ISP in general then nothing would work - D3 or the interweb in general.
so it's not your ISP's fault however the information they have and provide to your connection could be out-of-date. hence blizz and people saying "wait till your ISP refreshes it's DNS".

clearly something in the connection from Aus/NZ into the blizz servers in the states has gone wonky so hopefully theyre trying to help trackdown what happened. refreshing the DNS only seems to allow a more direct route to be taken so that the timeout doesnt occur, but the connection latency is still really bad.
12/12/2012 07:42 PMPosted by Trust
Why should someone have to change their settings to suit the game when it was working fine before the maintainence?

you're right. you (we) shouldn't have to change anything to get the game working as it was prior to the patch. but it's most likely that the patch isn;t the cause of this issue, and it's the maintenance or a configuration change done by blizz's hosts that is at fault.

as it is the change being suggested is a workaround. it's not a fix. and it's there to try and help people get into the game sooner rather than later.
+1

Sydney, AU.
Yeah another one from Australia here getting error 3007 in the Americas, but I can play in Europe or Asia ? bah humbug !
I tried the repair tool thinking I had corrupt files and it didnt work either.. just made me download almsot 3gig of info no checking files or anything just "here take these" meanwhile my ISP is saying that'll be $30 downloads thanks
Edited by Jinxx#1640 on 12/12/2012 8:16 PM PST
NZ here same error 3007 problem....
After I did the DNS thing and switched back I was all good thats for the help :)
Aus here , still can't log on , 3007 error
nz here... error 3007 too hmmff
osby can u type the link here for the DNS changes?? thnx
why is 3007 code being used **abused** something else has to be wrong hey. Aussie with no D3
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/11/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Pälädín
Guys seriously chill the !@#$ out. if blizzard says they are trying to fix it I'm sure they are. They are not stupid enough to piss off this many players. just give it time I'm sure you have other games u can play.

teehee hee hee... you sound stupid posting this grats!

What is this peeveepee you talk about.

And yeah of course its not Blizzard's fault its everyone else's!!!

Where's that fat guy on youtube and his rant on error 3007.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]