Diablo® III

1.0.6a and Error 3007?

(Locked)

Just change your perferred Dns server to 8.8.8.8

it works fine, im in brisbane and have had no drama playing for the last couple of days on us servers. It takes 3 mouse clicks and 8 keystrokes to enter and your all whinging.
harden up the fix is right here ^^
fix dont work for everyone bud, so stop sharing some thing has been up on forums for days now,
i cannot log in. can someone help me to log in....
why i have to get these problems? what the heck is the error 3007?
Whats up with Banishu not unlocking for me did what it said. I hit him with Raks sword
we should not have to change fck all to our computers .. we bought the game, they fix it that's their job ffs. hurry up and fix it .. :P
so any updates on the aus server?
anyone got a solution that worked and got them online?
Bah Humbug!
This is crap..... great "patch" to FIX errors, cant even log on anymore... 3007..... FIX IT!!!!!
there are 3 different connections you can try ffs it will work for every one in aus BECAUSE ITS FUKIN GOOGLE use the 3 other ips for google ...... your a moron use your head....
every 1 that has listend to me and done what i said has worked EVERYONE
how

12/13/2012 12:00 AMPosted by Rizzo
we should not have to change fck all to our computers .. we bought the game, they fix it that's their job ffs. hurry up and fix it .. :P

how many tiems does this have to be said... they are fixing it.... changeing your dns will make the game work that is the bypass that has been giving to allow aus player to play dont do it if u dont want but dont !@#$% about not being able to play either
Microsoft Windows

DNS settings are specified in the TCP/IP Properties window for the selected network connection.

Example: Changing DNS server settings on Microsoft Windows 7

Go the Control Panel.
Click Network and Internet, then Network and Sharing Center, and click Change adapter settings.
Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:
To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click Local Area Connection, and click Properties.
To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection, and click Properties.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Select the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and then click Properties.
Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. If there are any DNS server IP addresses listed there, write them down for future reference, and remove them from this window.
Click OK.
Select Use the following DNS server addresses. If there are any IP addresses listed in the Preferred DNS server or Alternate DNS server, write them down for future reference.
Replace those addresses with the IP addresses of the Google DNS servers:
For IPv4: 8.8.8.8 and/or 8.8.4.4.
For IPv6: 2001:4860:4860::8888 and/or 2001:4860:4860::8844
Restart the connection you selected in step 3.
Test that your setup is working correctly; see Testing your new settings below.
Repeat the procedure for additional network connections you want to change.

Mac OS X

DNS settings are specified in the Network window.

Example: Changing DNS server settings on Mac OS 10.5

From the Apple menu, click System Preferences, then click Network.
If the lock icon in the lower left-hand corner of the window is locked, click the icon to make changes, and when prompted to authenticate, enter your password.
Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:
To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, select Built-In Ethernet, and click Advanced.
To change the settings for a wireless connection, select Airport, and click Advanced.
Select the DNS tab.
Click + to replace any listed addresses with, or add, the Google IP addresses at the top of the list:
Click Apply and OK.

Linux

In most modern Linux distributions, DNS settings are configured through Network Manager.

Example: Changing DNS server settings on Ubuntu

In the System menu, click Preferences, then click Network Connections.
To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, select the Wired tab, then select your network interface in the list. It is usually called eth0.
To change the settings for a wireless connection, select the Wireless tab, then select the appropriate wireless network.
Click Edit, and in the window that appears, select the IPv4 Settings or IPv6 Settings tab.
If the selected method is Automatic (DHCP), open the dropdown and select Automatic (DHCP) addresses only instead. If the method is set to something else, do not change it.
In the DNS servers field, enter the Google Public DNS IP addresses, separated by a space:
Click Apply to save the change. If you are prompted for a password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

trolled forums just loged in after 2 days 12 hours 15 mins 24sconds ... fu blizz thanks for the help
Edited by zac#6673 on 12/13/2012 12:18 AM PST
whats this error 3007 thing whenever i log on to diablo 3 to tear some !@#$ up the error always pops up and i cant connect to battle.net -_-
changing the dns makes my comp lag a lot,is not worth it,just tell me how often the providers cupdate the dns,if u r so smart
still cant log in...
yo fellows i have found the fix for 3007 install BORDERLANDS2 YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
48 Gnome Warlock
wheres the fix zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ditto stickynugs
almost 3 days i can't log in damn this error 3007...blizzard can you fix this error
i don't understand game developers why the hell do you bring !@#$ty game patches out if they don't even work properly i mean was it even tested before it was released? probably not so as many people have said on this thread we didn't pay our money for a game that cant be played
Changing the DNS?! what a lame.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]