Diablo® III

1.0.6a and Error 3007?

(Locked)

Why should we have to fix anything when it was working fine ?
Exactly
Come on Blizzard 3 days for what a patch that gives absolutely nothing, and wait, we can have this same crap everypatch because we are lucky enough to live in Aus, change you codes....3 days is way long enough to get addicted to another game NOT of the BLZZARD type. Fix these problems or use some of your RMAH profits to hire someone who can. Be proffessional, fix YOUR game that YOU WANT US to PLAY....Oh wait no you don't.....another game LOL paid me for the inconveniiance through bonus points, where is our incentive to play.... paragon leveling enough said
im from nz and still geting 3007
anyone using a usb modem. and changed their DNS? everytime i try to it tells me to reconnect to the interet so the effects can take change, once i do that the dns i added is gone :/
1) DNS swapping wont give you any lag.
2) Always use GoogleDNS or OpenDNS, they are far more reliable and stable compared to most ISPs DNS
3) It's not in the user end or blizzard end, how DNS resolves adresses and if the DNS is up or not is a problem with the specific ISP

Stop blaming Blizzard and call your ISP, or learn to change the DNS properly.
Um yeah dude, because the game was working perfect prior to this hotpatch 1.06b whatever its called. Blizzard have been aware of it for EVERY patch. It is our fault Daemon, we are morons.
daamon u tool dns change only works for some connections , etc it doesnt work for prepaid doggles or wifi
85 Dwarf Warrior
1) DNS swapping wont give you any lag.
2) Always use GoogleDNS or OpenDNS, they are far more reliable and stable compared to most ISPs DNS
3) It's not in the user end or blizzard end, how DNS resolves adresses and if the DNS is up or not is a problem with the specific ISP

Stop blaming Blizzard and call your ISP, or learn to change the DNS properly.

Tyvm Daemon but there nothing wrong with my ISP they have already changed DNS since error started and i do know how to change to google or another open dps, but i will not because of some downloads i do will then be charged because of the third party. As to 'stop blaming blizzard' give me a reason why people shouldn't , everything worked well b4 patch since then diablo3 and WOW are dead to a majority in ANZ. If it is as i've been told AT&T in San Diego is the problem where the DNS is at fault.

In summary. I AM NOT PAID TO DO BLIZZARD TECH SUPPORT.
90 Draenei Shaman
i have heard(read) that the error 3007 for anz users will be fixed at next tuesdays maintanance!
Can a blue plse comfirm or correct me with this time plse
i have heard(read) that the error 3007 for anz users will be fixed at next tuesdays maintanance!
Can a blue plse comfirm or correct me with this time plse
are you for real about this?? so those people who stil cant connect after changing their DNS have to wait another 4 days? :/ thats facked up
Ok if the swapping back too original isp dns after using google dns 'fix' doesn't work, then just stay with google dns, i know that not everyone is good with computers however that doesn't stop you from trying too follow the instructions, watching the videos and trying to learn something new, remember that all of us were new at some stage, many have to learn the hard way, through experimentation mistakes corrections etc, but in the end we all either learn or get someone else too fix things for us.

I guess the reality of the situation is that the internet, while seeming like it can handle outages and a dynamic system, its actually quite fragile in certain situation's, whole countries can be completely isolated in an internal network situation by simple configuration errors, what we are seeing here is kind of like internal ip & dns &/ blizzard internal network names (not sure what they use) and external dns, combined with problems with a network one step along the line from blizzard not recognizing/unable to recognize the changes.

The problem was never about the patch, therefore the solution was never about the patch either.
Yea, I have a Mac and a PC on a Brisbane Bigpond cable connection.

So... what the hell am I supposed to do?

:(
Ok if the swapping back too original isp dns after using google dns 'fix' doesn't work, then just stay with google dns, i know that not everyone is good with computers however that doesn't stop you from trying too follow the instructions, watching the videos and trying to learn something new, remember that all of us were new at some stage, many have to learn the hard way, through experimentation mistakes corrections etc, but in the end we all either learn or get someone else too fix things for us.

I guess the reality of the situation is that the internet, while seeming like it can handle outages and a dynamic system, its actually quite fragile in certain situation's, whole countries can be completely isolated in an internal network situation by simple configuration errors, what we are seeing here is kind of like internal ip & dns &/ blizzard internal network names (not sure what they use) and external dns, combined with problems with a network one step along the line from blizzard not recognizing/unable to recognize the changes.

The problem was never about the patch, therefore the solution was never about the patch either.
can you help me out?? using a usb modem. and changed their DNS? everytime i try to it tells me to reconnect to the interet so the effects can take change, once i do that the dns i added is gone :/
Really not sure about usb modem's i use ethernet too adsl model. Perhaps try setting the dns while not connected via the usb modem adapter settings may work, then try connecting.
12/13/2012 04:10 PMPosted by Elthiriul
Really not sure about usb modem's i use ethernet too adsl model. Perhaps try setting the dns while not connected via the usb modem adapter settings may work, then try connecting.
have tried that :( once i reconnect that dns address i put in disapears
Our network engineers no longer need any additional information at this time, they say they have enough and are working with the appropriate parties now to get it resolved as soon as possible. I unfortunately do not have an ETA at this time. If you haven't already, take a look at this sticky thread above for a workaround that's been highly successful in letting users in the affected areas log in without error
o
Edited by ARIES#1217 on 2/12/2013 3:20 PM PST
Hi, my name is MewMew and I'm a D3-aholic. It has been 3 days since I last D3'ed. The withdrawal symptoms have subsided; my fingers have stopped twitching, the D3 dreams have faded and I am raging much less. It may take me another day or so for the D3 cravings to fully subside, of which I can then be able to move on... with life, with another game... who knows? Unless, of course, Blizzard gets it act together... So fix this @%*!!@ $#!!$ you %@#%!!!! Sorry, still working on the raging less...
log in now, i think its working without the work around ah NVM was still on asia region silly me
Edited by stickykush#6295 on 12/13/2012 4:45 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]