Im with optus, I have been playing the game for the last 3 days no problem. this is how i got it to work.are you using a usb modem?
1. Make sure you are connected to the net before you change your adapters dns settings.
2. Enter control panel, find your networking settings "mine is windows 7 so i just open the Network and Sharing Center". Once in the sharing center click change adapter settings.
3. Right click on the active adapter and click properties .
4. Select Internet Protocol V4 (TCP/IPv4) and click properties.
5. By default all my settings were set to automatic. but u need to look down the bottom of the window that appears and click advanced. then click the "DNS" tab and delete any ip addresses in the window.
6. Add DNS 126.96.36.199 to as primary dns.
7. Run diablo 3 and try and login.
8.if login works go back to your adapter settings by alt tabbing and change your dns settings back to automatic.
D3 should work fine after you do this. anyone has any question feel free to ask
im using a usb modem . i can find where to add the dns and everything, if i do it offline and reconnect i open up the network page again and the dns i added is gone, if i do this wile connected it tells me to re dial so effects can take change, same thing happens the 188.8.131.52 i added disapeared.. any idea has to why this is happening? do i tick or untick a box or sumfin?12/13/2012 06:16 PMPosted by SonOfLightyeah i am but i had to do it at my mums house 2 which is lan line
i had the same problem first time i tryed. which operating system are you using?. Also when you first open your adapters settings you should see these optionsim running vista . in the DNS tab their is no IP addresses no nothing just blank blank nd blank
Obtain IP address automatically
Use the following Ip address
3 fields for data entry
underneath this you should have
Obtain DNS Server address automatically
Use the following DNS server.
then underneath again is (ADVANCED) which is what u need to click because if u add dns in at this screen it just asks for redial.
once you are in advanced settings click the DNS tab and delete any ip addresses that are there and add 184.108.40.206
this is their response for today on the other forum12/13/2012 06:42 PMPosted by BigNuggetI'm getting the error 3007 problem as well and can't log in to the Americas server where my heroes are. The whole DNS and ISP is pretty confusing for me and so I don't feel comfortable making alterations like that. So I'd just like to know if Blizzard is looking into this as I'd prefer to wait it out then make changes and also, Blizzard if you're trying to find a solution is there an ETA on when you think it should be back up and running?
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.