Diablo® III

1.0.6a and Error 3007?

(Locked)

just wanna say thanks to all the people who are trying to help out. blizzard never cared about AUS/NZ from the start.
stickykush: sounds like its getting its adapter configuration settings via DHCP, which also assigns your ip as well, you need to have it enabled, I can't really say for sure as I don't have your setup, perhaps give your isp's tech support a quick call and explain your situation, what you need to do and why, they should be able too give your better instructions on how too do it.
this would be the biggest stuff up anyone made on the internet,if u r telling me that all the providers in australia and new zealand havent updated their dns ill say u r a fool,is up to blizzard to correct what they stuffed up,maybe they just have to hire better technicians
This is so frustrating. just as holidays start, and i cant even play. please fix ASAP
Whats the point of staying home from work with a broken leg when u cant even play D3 to disctract u? NEED DIABLO!!!! Pls fix error 3007!
Waiting waiting waiting.
Im with optus, I have been playing the game for the last 3 days no problem. this is how i got it to work.

1. Make sure you are connected to the net before you change your adapters dns settings.

2. Enter control panel, find your networking settings "mine is windows 7 so i just open the Network and Sharing Center". Once in the sharing center click change adapter settings.

3. Right click on the active adapter and click properties .

4. Select Internet Protocol V4 (TCP/IPv4) and click properties.

5. By default all my settings were set to automatic. but u need to look down the bottom of the window that appears and click advanced. then click the "DNS" tab and delete any ip addresses in the window.

6. Add DNS 8.8.8.8 to as primary dns.

7. Run diablo 3 and try and login.

8.if login works go back to your adapter settings by alt tabbing and change your dns settings back to automatic.

D3 should work fine after you do this. anyone has any question feel free to ask
Im with optus, I have been playing the game for the last 3 days no problem. this is how i got it to work.

1. Make sure you are connected to the net before you change your adapters dns settings.

2. Enter control panel, find your networking settings "mine is windows 7 so i just open the Network and Sharing Center". Once in the sharing center click change adapter settings.

3. Right click on the active adapter and click properties .

4. Select Internet Protocol V4 (TCP/IPv4) and click properties.

5. By default all my settings were set to automatic. but u need to look down the bottom of the window that appears and click advanced. then click the "DNS" tab and delete any ip addresses in the window.

6. Add DNS 8.8.8.8 to as primary dns.

7. Run diablo 3 and try and login.

8.if login works go back to your adapter settings by alt tabbing and change your dns settings back to automatic.

D3 should work fine after you do this. anyone has any question feel free to ask
are you using a usb modem?
yeah i am but i had to do it at my mums house 2 which is lan line
12/13/2012 06:16 PMPosted by SonOfLight
yeah i am but i had to do it at my mums house 2 which is lan line
im using a usb modem . i can find where to add the dns and everything, if i do it offline and reconnect i open up the network page again and the dns i added is gone, if i do this wile connected it tells me to re dial so effects can take change, same thing happens the 8.8.8.8 i added disapeared.. any idea has to why this is happening? do i tick or untick a box or sumfin?
Edited by stickykush#6295 on 12/13/2012 6:20 PM PST
Anyone here with Eftel?
Mine still isn't working either :/
Rolled an account on the asian servers i'm that bored.
i had the same problem first time i tryed. which operating system are you using?. Also when you first open your adapters settings you should see these options

Obtain IP address automatically
Use the following Ip address
3 fields for data entry

underneath this you should have

Obtain DNS Server address automatically
Use the following DNS server.

then underneath again is (ADVANCED) which is what u need to click because if u add dns in at this screen it just asks for redial.

once you are in advanced settings click the DNS tab and delete any ip addresses that are there and add 8.8.8.8
i should stress that if you change the settings in the first properties screen without going into ADVANCED settings it will lead only to your sadness hehe
i had the same problem first time i tryed. which operating system are you using?. Also when you first open your adapters settings you should see these options

Obtain IP address automatically
Use the following Ip address
3 fields for data entry

underneath this you should have

Obtain DNS Server address automatically
Use the following DNS server.

then underneath again is (ADVANCED) which is what u need to click because if u add dns in at this screen it just asks for redial.

once you are in advanced settings click the DNS tab and delete any ip addresses that are there and add 8.8.8.8
im running vista . in the DNS tab their is no IP addresses no nothing just blank blank nd blank
hmm well i dont know for vista. im running 7 ultimate. but you could try adding 8.8.8.8 into that if not i am out of suggestions other then change your windows lol
12/13/2012 06:34 PMPosted by SonOfLight
hmm well i dont know for vista. im running 7 ultimate. but you could try adding 8.8.8.8 into that if not i am out of suggestions other then change your windows lol
:( thanks anyways man
I'm getting the error 3007 problem as well and can't log in to the Americas server where my heroes are. The whole DNS and ISP is pretty confusing for me and so I don't feel comfortable making alterations like that. So I'd just like to know if Blizzard is looking into this as I'd prefer to wait it out then make changes and also, Blizzard if you're trying to find a solution is there an ETA on when you think it should be back up and running?
12/13/2012 06:42 PMPosted by BigNugget
I'm getting the error 3007 problem as well and can't log in to the Americas server where my heroes are. The whole DNS and ISP is pretty confusing for me and so I don't feel comfortable making alterations like that. So I'd just like to know if Blizzard is looking into this as I'd prefer to wait it out then make changes and also, Blizzard if you're trying to find a solution is there an ETA on when you think it should be back up and running?
this is their response for today on the other forum

Our network engineers no longer need any additional information at this time, they say they have enough and are working with the appropriate parties now to get it resolved as soon as possible. I unfortunately do not have an ETA at this time. If you haven't already, take a look at this sticky thread above for a workaround that's been highly successful in letting users in the affected areas log in without error.

then again another D3 player posted earlier today saying their not gunna hotfix this issue untill tuesday
Edited by stickykush#6295 on 12/13/2012 6:51 PM PST
I'm in west Aust and iv had the same problem for about a week.. Im using a mac, any way around it?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]