Diablo® III

1.0.6a and Error 3007?

(Locked)

im from melbourne australia, i cant login error 3007 . and its 1.33 pm here!!! please ffix it , i checked it this morning at 7 am same thing. soo please fix it!!! my damn day off!!
This is an issue CAUSED by Blizzards networking changes, dont let their articulately worded responses mislead you. Yeah Blizzard cant fix it, they also knew they couldnt fix it before they started.

There are KNOWN FIXES for people experiencing this, look them up
Edited by SWAHV#1802 on 12/11/2012 6:37 PM PST
My Service Provider is Bigpond/Telstra. No Wholesale on Bandwith here. Can't play because of 3007 Issue for Australia playing on Americas. Can play in Asia though. The Fix that works for many doesn't work for me.
Edited by Delianeth#6880 on 12/11/2012 6:38 PM PST
Delianeth mate, bigpond and blizzard do not get along

you need to try the free service here, www.lowerping.com, if you can get it working, you can purchase a premium account
try now guys seems to be working for optus > melb
Always online requirement strikes again!!!

Am I the only one who feels it is odd that there is a game that I almost ALWAYS play solo requires me to log into the internet, and then when Blizzard says "It is not a problem on our side." We all just nod our heads in agreement.
Edited by Rulon#1804 on 12/11/2012 6:45 PM PST
Delianeth mate, bigpond and blizzard do not get along

you need to try the free service here, www.lowerping.com, if you can get it working, you can purchase a premium account

They did get along fine til the Update. Do I have to buy a new account to make up for Blizz failures? How about a play offline Feature?

My guess it is a problem with the log on service though.
Edited by Delianeth#6880 on 12/11/2012 6:47 PM PST
Im living in Shizuoka-ke JAPAn, i cant play :( please pleasae please fix the error 3007
I wait all the day to play and now this error 3007 is boring me.
Hope u fix this fast :)
This is an issue CAUSED by Blizzards networking changes, dont let their articulately worded responses mislead you. Yeah Blizzard cant fix it, they also knew they couldnt fix it before they started.

They are not fixes they are workarounds, and the difference is not subtle when it seems Blizzard is the progenitor but refuses to support the consequences.

And the DNS reset fails for me.

They are not fixes they are workarounds, and the difference is not subtle when it seems Blizzard is the progenitor but refuses to support the consequences.

And the DNS reset fails for me.

They are fixes, they are forcing DNS propogations by contacting a public DNS server with the correct information, then changing back to their own DNS servers, youre wrong.

If the DNS reset fails for you, try signing up a free account with www.lowerping.com and getting it to work before purchasing a premium account.

If its asking you to update, after you already update, its a different matter.
Just a word from blizz to say sorry got a problem that we sorting out and we will keep you posted. That would save me time trying to fix a computer thats working fine.
On the NBN cant log in
patch 1.0.6.13644/3007 lol

continuing to wait for a fix.
Edited by Delianeth#6880 on 12/11/2012 7:18 PM PST
Well I couldn't log in this morning, error 3007. Saw the thread in the aussie forums, changed my dns to googles 8.8.8.8 and was able to log in.

But from there the game is unplayable. Been disconnected 3-4 times and massive jumps in lag, 350 - 2500ms and more and getting dropped from the game everywhere and dying lots.

No wonder aussies can't play hard core or fight the ubers for hellfire rings. You die 3-4 times per day no matter how many millions of ehp you have and you can't stay in a game long enough to fight it out with one uber.

The rubber banding and disconnects issue has been going on for weeks now, are we ever going to be able to get stable connections here in australia? ever?

iinet, adsl2+, perth western australia.
Australian here...cant login error 3007 my day off too im gutted its like every maintnance ends with login issues
Blizzard devs: could i play the game today? What is this eroor 3007?? By living in Japan am i be punished? OMG, i dont have a sure but i think im loosing some bids in AH too, i expecting u blues can post something here, im loosing too much lol
yer my lvl 28 hardcore barb died from one little minion on screen hitting me and i couldnt move coz i was getting lagged out....if ur aussie like i am pretend hardcore isnt even there...pathetic
You patch...we broken...someone else's problem......good one
12/11/2012 07:19 PMPosted by Asmodeous
No wonder aussies can't play hard core or fight the ubers for hellfire rings. You die 3-4 times per day no matter how many millions of ehp you have and you can't stay in a game long enough to fight it out with one uber.

I roll hc para lvl 39 and do ubers in hc. Its ok ... cept that thanksgiving weekend where when Id come to a pack it would put me to 2500ms ... Scarey ride that was.

BLOODY FIX THIS BLIZZARD! This is no way everybodys ISP's fault. We have ALL been playing fine untill YOU guys patched this.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]