Diablo® III

1.0.6a and Error 3007?

(Locked)

this wasnt caused by the patch, it was caused by the network topology changes they did while it was offline for 10 hours, (it takes about 30 minutes in this day and age to deploy a patch to a kernel and have the kernel restarted, on the biggest systems in the world)

the knew by changing everything around, this would happen, this was not unforeseen

this is obviously an attempt to upgrade/improve the service as a whole, so they have done this with good intentions, in a really dishonest and cowardly practise
90 Draenei Shaman
cannot comput
3007 error
3007 error
3333300000007777 EEEEEEERRRRRRROOOOOOOORRR
I have reset my dns server to "8888" reset the connection as per work around instructions and still no luck, still getting error 3007. I am not saying the instructions are incorrect because they instruct correctly. this still did not fix the problem for me although it worked for others it did not work for me.

I have one question: will this issue be fixed in the near future?
Edited by Shadowhammer#6119 on 12/11/2012 8:42 PM PST
90 Undead Priest
Absolutly 100% unacceptable blizzard. You broke it, you fix it end of story. Can't believe you guys decided to flog it off onto the ISP's. I wouldnt even consider for a second screwing around with my net settings just to log onto diablo and nor do any of my mates. I dont trust that those changes wont affect the rest of my internet activities.
First of all it was a workaround solution and now its what everyone has to do to even play again??? How convienient for you. You've gotta be joking.
I'm pretty disgusted by the way you guys are doing business thesedays. You have more than enough resources to deal with these types of problems but you don't. Just a really greedy, lazy organization.
please just TRY lowerping ITS FREE TO TRY

www.lowerping.com

sign up for free, test it for free, when it fixes 90% of this companies bad day in day out service, you can thank me later
that fixed it for me cheers
90 Draenei Shaman
do u work 4 lowerping Swahv?
free for 30mins then $8 a month.
or does blizzard own this site and want some more of my money?
all irrellavent because this is suppose to be provided by blizzard as part of there service!
cant log in as well. WTF BLIZZARD ITS BEEN LIKE 8 MONTHS NO PVP AND NOW YOUR FREAKIKIN USELESS PATCHES ARE STOPPINGME FROM LOGING IN?!?!?

TL;DR : WTF IS THIS BULL!@#$ PATCH?!?!?!!?!!?CANT PLAY>
Go the Control Panel.
Click Network and Internet, then Network and Sharing Center, and click Change adapter settings.
Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:
To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click Local Area Connection, and click Properties.
To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection, and click Properties.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Select the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and then click Properties.
Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. If there are any DNS server IP addresses listed there, write them down for future reference, and remove them from this window.
Click OK.
Select Use the following DNS server addresses. If there are any IP addresses listed in the Preferred DNS server or Alternate DNS server, write them down for future reference.
Replace those addresses with the IP addresses of the Google DNS servers:
For IPv4: 8.8.8.8 and/or 8.8.4.4.

just do this
its just sheer INCOMPETENCE
Go the Control Panel.
Click Network and Internet, then Network and Sharing Center, and click Change adapter settings.
Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:
To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click Local Area Connection, and click Properties.
To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection, and click Properties.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Select the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and then click Properties.
Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. If there are any DNS server IP addresses listed there, write them down for future reference, and remove them from this window.
Click OK.
Select Use the following DNS server addresses. If there are any IP addresses listed in the Preferred DNS server or Alternate DNS server, write them down for future reference.
Replace those addresses with the IP addresses of the Google DNS servers:
For IPv4: 8.8.8.8 and/or 8.8.4.4.

seriously? seems dodgy as hell.
Edited by ARze#1810 on 12/11/2012 8:45 PM PST
!@#$ BLIZZAR FOR THEIR %^-* UP. SERIOUSLY !@#$ THEM
12/11/2012 08:45 PMPosted by ARze
seriously? seems dodgy as hell.

well im playing the game and ur not. so its really up to you :)
whinge whinge whinge everyone, you're all like a bunch of little girls.

just use the workaround, no its not dodgy. just change DNS to 8.8.8.8 AND 8.8.4.4, login to diablo, close diablo, change DNS back to what they were, then go play.

and get over it if it doesn't work, go outside and get some sun ffs
5 hours counting and no solution in sight that's bad business.

Workaround doesn't work, and a change of Provider isn't a solution sorry.
Edited by Delianeth#6880 on 12/11/2012 8:53 PM PST
i dont get it.. why do we have to fix the problems that arise from blizzards end everytime
Fix this patch right now! I cant do nothing here, living in Japan and without an single answer, OMG error 3007 now is called patch? Cmon guys, do ur job well!!!!
i’ve had this problem more than once. it seems that the guys and gals at bliz are still too busy celebrating their pay packets instead once and for all fixing the game properly. out of all the games i play and played this is the worst them all for on line gaming!

what would you guys do if your telecommunication company or ISP provider or electric company or even your water provider company went down as often as bliz does?

another disappointed nz player
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Guys seriously chill the !@#$ out. if blizzard says they are trying to fix it I'm sure they are. They are not stupid enough to piss off this many players. just give it time I'm sure you have other games u can play.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]