Diablo® III

1.0.6a and Error 3007?

(Locked)

Where r u guys playing ?, because im in europe and still got the message that "there is a new patch blablabla... "game restarts and get the same.

The EU server hasn't had it's maint yet, but you updated your US client to a newer version so you won't be able to login to EU until the EU maint has happened so the server version matches your client.

As for those downloading a 2gig+ patch, did you change the language at all? if so you are downloading the language pack, if not it would be something has become corrupted.

As for those getting 3007...still trying to workout that one, its normally caused by the servers being overloaded though so do keep trying.

i kept getting 3007 error also , so for sum reason i changed language to english because none was selected now its taking ages to download patch, is that a problem? or does it not matter... the language pack

i also can't undo it... so have to stick it out with the long !@# download?
Edited by Breach#6689 on 12/11/2012 10:32 PM PST
Work for me now, I changed DNS server to 8.8.8.8 and now it is working.

Please find blue texts in page 2 or 3, it is helpful for oz and nz player. Good luck.
page3, #71, or visit

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7393109275?page=9#171

helpful steps to solve the endless 30000000000000007 issue.
well obviously it is your problem you schmuck. it wasnt doing it before the silly update was it? bloody moron how stupid can u be?? learn to make a patch//update properly or dont do it at all. this game has failed within the first year what a shame. i reckon you douchebags should add a "hostile" button and make this game more fun for everyone. oh yeah and scrap that pony level ( which acidhead !@#$head %^-* decided to make that anyway, did he come to work off his face??) put a cow level like in d2 you turkeys. ady ba narull ady ba nishakkkkk ady ba your so called team.
90 Draenei Shaman
once again i'll say.
i am not my own tec support, i don't know enoth to fix a problem if i make a mistake!
and the problem was not created by me!
AND I PAY! BLIZZARD 4 THIS!
Edited by happyvejae#1639 on 12/11/2012 10:39 PM PST
12/11/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Delianeth
One hour later, still no fix

Six hours later, still no fix.

Estimation on Blizzard fix? Or are we just pushed aside as Aus and NZ gamers and told to "Just wait"

Why Aus and NZ do not have servers at this point anyway is beyond me, we are SURE to have a big enough player base.
couldnt agreed more....
im in Japan, still getting 3007 error here too
page3, #71, or visit

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7393109275?page=9#171

helpful steps to solve the endless 30000000000000007 issue.

The only issue I have with this instruction set is that it doesnt warn players to write down their initial DNS settings, just in case they are ISP preset and not set to obtain DNS automatically (yeah this will be the minority bur could create a headache for some).

Once again, if D3 works after applying the above workaround, try exiting D3 and resetting your DNS back to the original setting. Then try starting D3 again - this works me and some others and removes the lag issue.
Edited by MuckFe#6371 on 12/11/2012 11:53 PM PST
This is a msg from Blizzard tech support.

Dear customer,

Your ISP broke into our offices and f*cked up the last patch so now all Aussie users can't play, we are waiting on your ISP to admit fault and fix this.

Please understand that we are tight and can not afford AU servers so feel sorry for us.

Btw I just farted.

Thankyou for understanding.

Kind Regards,

Blizzard AKA Nerf Pty Ltd.
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5137/5591421910_9f4b2f07ea.jpg
Edited by Shoo#1314 on 12/11/2012 11:16 PM PST
8 hours later still no fix.

When I could not sign in after the update, and I found out that signing in in Asia is no trouble, I made a new char which is now lvl 15 lol.
Still waiting to get access to my higher lvl chars on Americas.

Once again, if D3 works after applying the above workaround, try existing D3 and resetting your DNS back to the original setting. Then try starting D3 again - this works me and some others and removes the lag issue.

I think my head exploded trying understand how this makes any form of sense....
People don't like changing & messing around with settings. Not saying it's a problem on blizzard's end ( they said it wasn't ) but it never happened prior to the patch so, i dont know :(
12/11/2012 11:14 PMPosted by Shoo
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5137/5591421910_9f4b2f07ea.jpg

http://oi50.tinypic.com/24fe055.jpg
I'm getting Error 3007 too

Same. Australian trying to login. Error 3007
In Australia it is Stephen Conroys fault.
Some ISP take a long time to update their DNS. Not really in the DNS configuration file that Blizzard has control of there is a "Time to Live" field. This is normally set to several hours to a few days to avoid lots of unneeded DNS refreshes. What should have occurred is that when Blizzard knew they were going to make significant DNS changes they should have planned ahead and change the TTL variable to say 1 hour. That way once the ISP did a refresh say in two days it would have read the TTL and started to check the Blizzard domain for changes every hour.

Agreed, although some ISP's just take it as a *recommendation* and have their own preferred TTL's like you said about Google. I would prefer to ask why it was necessary to make such major changes to the DNS for the servers though...
Quick update everyone currently receiving an Error 3007:

We've researched your reports quite thoroughly, and the issue appears to be occurring on the ISP side and not with our game or authentication servers, which means there's not much we can do to assist with this particular problem.

So all our ISPs stuffed up at the same time during D3 maintanance? I find it wierd that I can log into EU and Asian servers if there is a problem with my ISP... >.<
same here can log onto asia and EU servers no problem. but come americas its no GO :(.. they dont care for us aussies much. i notice we go 8+ pages long with complaints and not a single blue post, suddenly an american posts up with a issue same to ours and instantly he gets a response back from blizzard
Quick update everyone currently receiving an Error 3007:

We've researched your reports quite thoroughly, and the issue appears to be occurring on the ISP side and not with our game or authentication servers, which means there's not much we can do to assist with this particular problem. It should be resolved once the ISP is able to get correct DNS propagating.

In the meantime, you can try to use different DNS servers, and Narull has provided an excellent workaround for that process here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7393109275?page=9#171

Thanks again for your reports! We really appreciate players bringing this issue to our attention so quickly. (And thanks for being patient while we investigated.)

I'm sorry but it is ridiculous to try and blame this on AusNZ ISPs. If this were an ISP issue, generally only people on a certain ISP would have the issue. Blizzard made some form of server change in the patch for the US server which has stopped us being able to connect, therefore Blizzard need to correct this (not AusNZ ISPs which have changed nothing).

Additionally, if it was an AusNZ ISP issue, we couldn't load the game at all, this is not the case. We can load the game on Europe for example, this error is a result of changes Blizzard made during maintenance to the US servers. We should not have to alter our DNS settings to a public DNS to access the game because Blizzard changed some server settings during maintenance without the foresight to consider their global player base.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]