Diablo® III

Give me an interesting build, somebody

See my monk? thts is like a very good unusual build...go figure yourself how it works tho. When you are good with it, it works on whatever mp. I did mp7 hardcore with her, she was very helpful in team. One hint,that build is just for team.
Reply Quote
while looking at the skill calculator, click the gem at the bottom

boom, instant random build.
Reply Quote
Demon Hunters have a really fun build that is based around Strafe, this can only be used on the lower MPL levels but it is really fun. It basically revolves around using Strafe and the movement speed boost Shadow Power. Here's my build of it and I can run Act 3 on MPL1 very quickly:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#USRlhg!eXb!.ZcaZc

Can't hurt to try it. I think it's really fun, but it just isn't optimal on higher MPL difficulties.

Edit: I use the hatred generator boost grenades so I can use a near-infinite amount of Strafe.
Edited by Kadderly#1572 on 12/11/2012 3:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
I use a cleave/rend build on my barb... and I like it.
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 02:33 PMPosted by Wooginator
I've done Chakram builds for my DHs and Firebat builds for my WDs. Both pretty cool and put out a lot of damage. Not too pricey either.

Interesting. I like the idea of a Chakram DH. Do you remember your skill set-up?

It only takes 2-3 pieces of gear and a little bit of hatred regen to run. I used a Skull Grasp and ammy. I could spam chakrams forever. I may have a few pieces I can give you if you want to try it out.
Reply Quote
View profile
12/11/2012 02:20 PMPosted by Gohan
This isn't Diablo 2, Diablo 3 has no fun builds, every class only has 1-2 viable builds we are almost forced to use

Totally disagree.
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 02:17 PMPosted by Wooginator
Something that isn't the usual thing. It doesn't need to be efficient or even necessarily function above MP1 or 2, I'm just looking for something fun and different. It also shouldn't be too expensive. Any class is fine.

Try this build (And it works on any class):

- Have no more than 100 All Resistance
- Have no more than 100% critical damage
- Have no more than 5% crit chance

Do that and let us know how far you get.
Reply Quote
I may have declined your request. Try to add me again. Sorry.
Reply Quote
try weapon throw build for barb, having a ranged character with +30% damage reduction is fun :)
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
I like a two handed Barbarian build that yields a particular visceral experience that Whirlwind doesn't quite deliver. So I took some time to really think about what I was after and came up with this build. It might not be efficient but it's crazy barbaric fun.

*Edited the build link*
Sorry all, I previously linked the wrong build and had to edit it. :(
Edited by Grimiku on 12/11/2012 9:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
open skill calulator on web site
click the chat gem bottom of page
use build that it randomly gave
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Grimiku
I like a two handed Barbarian build that yields a particular visceral experience that Whirlwind doesn't quite deliver. So I took some time to really think about what I was after and came up with this [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#abXSkP!hYc!bbccaZ"]build[/url]. It might not be efficient but it's crazy barbaric fun.

why unforgiving? you just really like using wotb whenever you need it or what?
Reply Quote
try frenzy with your fists. Quite a hoot.
Reply Quote
Mine is amazing, don't let WW barbs tell you anything otherwise!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#ZXYQkR!ZYd!YcZZcY

Farm MP6 with ease, once i get a lifesteal Skorn, will switch to http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#ZXYQkR!ZYW!YcZZcY
and I can keep 93.5% crit on non stop hammering! No need for any other attack!!
Reply Quote
Grim that build is pretty retarded, pretty much embarrassed yourself, 5 fury generators no fury spenders and you use unforgiving???
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]