Diablo® III

Blizzard Patcher IPs

Don't feel like waiting for blizz support to respond as they probably won't give me the resolved Akamai IPs anyway. Anyone have them and what they resolve to? Thanks. (Akamai is in the Endian blacklist for being a known malware host, meaning at one point one of their servers hosted some sort of script that allowed file downloads without user consent.) Don't feel like getting flamed. If you know just respond plz.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
There's a lot of them, so here's a few:

dist.blizzard.com.edgesuite.net

You should really just change which DNS server you use, though.
Don't have a server, it's built into Endian Firewall, which auto updates its blacklist of sites known for non-consented downloads. :)

And thank you. Very much. :)

And I'm glad windows 7 comes with powershell. Those resolve to some weird names.

>165.254.94.250 Typo? Doesn't resolve.

It was not one of those, but this thread isn't answered. I would like a list if possible to add them to static DNS entries.

I'll give for now and use google DNS... Until Diablo patches.
Edited by SweetJesus#1343 on 12/11/2012 7:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
100 Draenei Mage
Which servers in particular again ?

There's the patch server IP addresses as well as the CDN's updates are pushed out to.

AFAIK There's 3 or 4 possible CDNs they use.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]