Diablo® III

Weakest item on the 150k+DPS monk above you

Wow I realize that I skipped like 5 posts because I loaded this thread and then got a call so I had to come back later. Sorry about that.
Reply Quote
12/13/2012 08:03 AMPosted by Doorway
Wow I realize that I skipped like 5 posts because I loaded this thread and then got a call so I had to come back later. Sorry about that.

@ doorway, nice EHP items, I guess the weakest link is your EF and chest, get one with more dex/cd, ones with >240dex can roll vit as well

your chest can have around extra 40 vit and 10 more resists
Reply Quote
@ Jon, since you were skipped

Its 150k+,

your bracer can be upgraded, so do your gloves.
Edited by richDDT#1912 on 12/13/2012 8:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
@richDDT

Nice gear! just few things I'd suggest.. main hand could be better dps and LS.. you'll get more overall dps sacrificing some CD (20-40) in trade for more overall dps and LS. Also helm, mempo or great innas, something with a socket at least... few gears with no or single resist not stacked... again these are all minor and wouldn't make a huge huge diff.. but then that's the point right? everything is like 100M min to change at this point...

EDIT: just to clarify, I'm not suggesting the increased LS would aid at all in DPS (duh!).. just a slight aid in survivability...
Edited by Deeshay#1776 on 12/13/2012 9:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Deeshay

Hi Deeshay :) Your gear is great ... weakest item? Lol. Having to choose, I'd go with maybe your main hand ring. You could lose the LAEK in favor of added dex, or better yet, average damage. Nice HF ring, btw.

I really just popped in here to say hi to Deeshay. Next poster may skip me and do Deeshay again.
Reply Quote
@Bane,

Good ammy, but not quiet there yet, may be drop just 1% cc and try to squeeze in the trifecta or LoH. I see you're going for tanky however you might consider inna's pants, it scales with your life steal.
Edited by Kaazzeerr#1203 on 12/13/2012 9:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
@kaazzeerr hard to say but if i were u ima try to find a better bracer and main hand
and if u stacking fist of thunder dmg why not get a wkl perfect for u !!
Reply Quote
View profile
@kubbed

The item that stands out is the ammy. Good that you are covering almost everything on that piece but it can use a better roll.
Reply Quote
@captain

If I had to say, I would say ammy or bracers..
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 12/13/2012 11:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Tarzan

If you trade inna's belt for a witching hour it would greatly increase our dps. You might have to sacrifice the all resist though, if not it will be a very expensive belt.

Also I think you could get a lot more DEX on inna's pants.

Everything else looks pretty darn good to me.

yeah, if i get a 9%/42%/78 dex WH it increases my dps only around 5k, which really isnt much for the armor/resists i would lose, and it would cost a billion gold to get those stats with 70+ all res... to me 5k dps isnt worth the 100k eHP loss, plus i lose the 4 piece bonus of inna's set which i have grown a fan of.

innas pants with all res can roll a max of 100 dexterity on them, so 97 isnt bad at all.

@ Scrapzo - i would suggest trying to find a 6% bracer or upgrading your nats ring.
Edited by Tarzan#1737 on 12/13/2012 11:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
Tarzan is a monster!!!
But I'm going gloves, then bracers
Reply Quote
@Azakiah u broke the post cuz its hard to come up with a "weak" item. Next time try an put on a weak item b4 posting on these threads :P
Reply Quote
@Tarzan

If you trade inna's belt for a witching hour it would greatly increase our dps. You might have to sacrifice the all resist though, if not it will be a very expensive belt.

Also I think you could get a lot more DEX on inna's pants.

Everything else looks pretty darn good to me.

yeah, if i get a 9%/42%/78 dex WH it increases my dps only around 5k, which really isnt much for the armor/resists i would lose, and it would cost a billion gold to get those stats with 70+ all res... to me 5k dps isnt worth the 100k eHP loss, plus i lose the 4 piece bonus of inna's set which i have grown a fan of.

innas pants with all res can roll a max of 100 dexterity on them, so 97 isnt bad at all.

@ Scrapzo - i would suggest trying to find a 6% bracer or upgrading your nats ring.

I've been looking for a upgrade for my bracer for the last 2-3 months. Damn you physical resist and having to fight DH's for them.

Nat's I'm kinda iffy about upgrading it, I can gain alot more damage but drop my overall EHP.. I think I'm sticking with EHP at this point

@ azakiah. mempo - cuz it's only 4 crit =X
Reply Quote
Yeah, about that 6% cc mempo....I got my 180+/9%/4% mempo for 300m!!! I'm not paying 1,700,000,000+ gold for 2% more cc, that would be unwise!

But if someone would like to donate one, I'll gladly accept! ;)
Reply Quote
@azakiah

You lintany. Maybe u could replace with a goldy trifecta rare or 50% cd unity
Reply Quote
I had a 49% CD unity, meh...7% elite reduction is godly as it gets
*that ring is my favorite piece of gear!!! So underated
Edited by Azakiah#1996 on 12/13/2012 3:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
@ Azakiah

You have a pretty good setup. For the sake of this thread, I would have to say either your ammy or your Litany ring.

Ammy: You can go for one with resist/VIT/DEX/Average DMG/CC/CD. However, I know you chose that ammy for the LoH bonus.

Litany: Great choice for a defensive ring, however replacing that with a good roll rare can net you more DPS w/o sacrificing too much EHP. Unfortunately, even that's hard to find one at a great price.
Edited by BroolStory#1169 on 12/13/2012 4:39 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]