Diablo® III

Can't login after patch - error 3007

Was kicked out when maintenance happens.

Try to login now but error 3007
Reply Quote
I was having the same issue. at first I had error 3007 now though its telling me it failed to download a required file and gives me no option but to cancel :/
Reply Quote
i cant login.
it fails at the 'connect to server' part. and then i get error 3007
Reply Quote
same here...why is error 3007 appears when others able to log in
Reply Quote
at least im not alone here...
Reply Quote
same here contunious loop that doesn t allow me to get in to the game... why cant this practiclly single player game go offline... !!!!!
Reply Quote
p.s. anyone know how to fix this?
Reply Quote
I cant log in also what the hell..
Reply Quote
BUMP, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!
Reply Quote
same problem
Reply Quote
same trouble error 3007...
Reply Quote
Now its conecting but saying the servers down for maintenance. Like wtf!
Reply Quote
same here , seem like a lot pf player got the same problem , error 3007 and all of this player are all from Australia and NZL
Reply Quote
Me too, can't log in error 3007 and am in Aus
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
same issue and from aus
Reply Quote
Seems to be an Aussie/Asia problem, suspect blizz knows about it but it would help us if a BLUE took time to post and reassure us.
Reply Quote
Stormyknight
View profile
IMPORTANT FIX INFORMATION !!!!! THIS WILL FIX YOUR 3007 ISSUE !

Microsoft Windows

DNS settings are specified in the TCP/IP Properties window for the selected network connection.

Example: Changing DNS server settings on Microsoft Windows 7

Go the Control Panel.
Click Network and Internet, then Network and Sharing Center, and click Change adapter settings.
Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:
To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click Local Area Connection, and click Properties.
To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection, and click Properties.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Select the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and then click Properties.
Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. If there are any DNS server IP addresses listed there, write them down for future reference, and remove them from this window.
Click OK.
Select Use the following DNS server addresses. If there are any IP addresses listed in the Preferred DNS server or Alternate DNS server, write them down for future reference.
Replace those addresses with the IP addresses of the Google DNS servers:
For IPv4: 8.8.8.8 and/or 8.8.4.4.
For IPv6: 2001:4860:4860::8888 and/or 2001:4860:4860::8844
Restart the connection you selected in step 3.
Test that your setup is working correctly; see Testing your new settings below.

Got this from Aussie/NZ forums
Reply Quote
Same error 3007
but when it does connect it tells me a patch needs to be installed so i exit out and restart the client then i get the message game is up to date so try to log in but i get patch needed please restart to install patch
Come on Blizzard get on top of this all of us in Aus/NZ are getting annoyed with this
A blue post would be nice as well
Reply Quote
oldman54: Thanks mate, works a charm!
Reply Quote
got 3007 too. this blows :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]