Diablo® III

Can't login after patch - error 3007

first time with this error 3007 issue, cannot log on. it's their side's problem,ive tried all method advised to fix it and still the same issue, it's this patch!
Reply Quote
Cant log in "Error 3007" Australia VIC.

Nice patch guys :D
Reply Quote
Australia VIC here too,

Oldman54's suggestion solved my issue.

Must say that this is terribly annoying.
What the heck did Blizzard change in the patch that means I have to change my DNS server?
Reply Quote
im in Australia qld, had the same problem error 3007 could not log into the Americas server
i tried many diff things to fix it and finally OLDMAN54'S solution worked for me, i highly recomend trying this, and a big thanks to OLDMAN54 :D
Reply Quote
oldman54 you my friend are a legend , if your getting error 3007 follow oldman54 post
Reply Quote
oldmans fix worked for me too... I had to get my big brother to do it for me. whats wrong with Blizzard seriously? You think that they would have learned from their mistakes by now.
Reply Quote
this blows cant fix it
Reply Quote
i tried what you wrote oldman but it still doesn't work for me don't know why
is there any other way to fix error 3007?
Reply Quote
Adelaide here same thing what the hell has happened to blizzard, i was playing the gme fine before the patch any time frame when this will be fixed??
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I followed this to the letter but i still cant get on well i cant get onto the american server's i can however play on the Asia and UK server's is this only me or are there others please help :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
right figured out what i did wrong thank you oldman54 :D
Reply Quote
I am one to defend blizzard, but this is an absalute joke now... wouldnt common sense say that after so many problems when doing these updates or w/e, wouldnt you test every realm before putting it back up online...

I love the game and have no complaints apart from the number of errors is still high.. by now you should be on top of this... TEST BEFORE YOU PUT BACK ONLINE!
Reply Quote
what was it ?
Reply Quote
75 Worgen Druid
Oldman54

Another Aus player having 3007 issues, followed your post.. and able to log in.. cheers dude !!
Reply Quote
I live in Sydney Australia and was getting the 3007 error after the patch as well. After following this solution to the problem, I am able to connect and authenticate. Thumbs up to the Original source and your post to spread the solution. There SHOULD be a blue sticky of this made for the Australian/NZ player base.
Reply Quote
Will this also work for the Americas server? I hope so...
Reply Quote
there was a lot of positivity towards oldman54s post but sadly it did not work for me. any other fixes?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]