Diablo® III

Trolls reunite thread?

(Locked)

Do you have what it take to be a troll?...please post here and find out.

We have everything from spell checking to having a soup kitchen with all your troll friends in the back of a prius...have fun.
Edited by Stealthe#1993 on 12/11/2012 6:21 PM PST
2 mil is like 50 cents now. Deal with it.
there 4M now lol
They are = They're.

Not there.
View profile
I craft gems and am making a killing on them now (Radiant Star Emeralds and Rubies). I didn't even put any up for sale during the weird lower price time, but now they're worth much more, so I've been crafting like a mad man.
They are = They're.

Not there.

This guy came off good...he may win the top troll prize but then...
Edited by Stealthe#1993 on 12/11/2012 6:28 PM PST
No. Usually I don't care that much but...

A misspelling is usually a mistake or a typo that most people can overlook. But when you use an entire different word its honestly harder to read. It stands out. Its something simple that anyone posting on a message board should know.
Edited by Whitelytning#1163 on 12/11/2012 3:33 PM PST
hes still standing strong...the heart of a troll is strong
Edited by Stealthe#1993 on 12/11/2012 6:29 PM PST
If people want to talk about misspellings there is a lot and allot. There is no such word as alot.
You mean the Ruby plan. Emerald plans are <2M, and Topaz/Amethyst are <200K.
12/11/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Stealthe
your

*you´re FFS.
Even if English may NOT be your primary language you should at least TRY not to look like a total idiot...
Edited by Tarantel#1393 on 12/11/2012 3:42 PM PST
They are = They're.

Not there.

Oh thank you I guess your the new D3 forums spellchecker now...congrats

you're, not your... lol
At this point I knew we had some winners
Edited by Stealthe#1993 on 12/11/2012 6:29 PM PST
12/11/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Stealthe
OMG am I really being trolled by spellchecker? Are you guys runners up in the 5th grade spellin B or what? Its a forum nobody really cares...get lost with the other troll...By pointing out spelling you 2 are the only ones looking like idiots

OMG am I really being trolled by spellchecker? Are you guys runners up in the 5th grade spellin B or what? Its a forum nobody really cares...get lost with the other troll...By pointing out spelling you 2 are the only ones looking like idiots

...trolled by a spellchecker?
Edited by pureharrow#1361 on 12/11/2012 3:50 PM PST
12/11/2012 03:50 PMPosted by pureharrow

Nothing usefull to say...Why are you posting?

*spellcheckers
*spelling bee
*It's

Go kill yourself.
Edited by CtrlAltD1337#1955 on 12/11/2012 4:06 PM PST
12/11/2012 03:53 PMPosted by Stealthe

Nothing usefull to say...Why are you posting?

Useful, one L.
Just, lol. OP, it hurts the mind to read ebonics. Just saying..
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]