Diablo® III

Disappointing Blue Posts

12/12/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Gshocks
This thread is more fun then the actual game itself

+1
Honestly i think you are too negative. The game is slowly improving, and not everyone is getting banned. Thus far I have always spoke my mind for and against Blizz. Yet, they have yet to ban me. I say the people who are banned probably deserve to be banned. Yes, I die from rubber banding, so what. As long as I keep seeing improvements, I am happy. I am glad I paid 60 dollars and got 1.5k hours worth of entertainment. Can't really complain about that.
12/12/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Lylirra
We've discussed doing something like this before, but the inevitable downside is what happens if the highest voted questions were topics we really didn't have any new information for, or weren't in a position to comment?

That right there is exactly WHY you should do this. It will help with the vocal gamers priorities. And a 'No comment yet, onto the next question.' is a respectably reasonable response.
Community Manager
12/12/2012 10:28 PMPosted by Rekka
Its not easy dealing with us ya? As we're all humans, and humans are such a paradox to deal with. But perhaps setting a KPI in near future, with more better time responds (if possible) to critical thread will ease the tension in the forum and build a better image for the game and D3 as a whole. I believe why ppl are questioning blues respond is that D3 is currently made to be play on line only, and with the pass experience of having expansion and so on, players had become more info hungry and demanding.

That's a pretty fair assessment, and one I tend to agree with in many ways. Appreciate the follow-up!

We don't have a posting specifically for Diablo III open right now, but this should give you an idea(ish): http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/careers/posting.html?id=120007O

There are multiple different positions within a single community team, though, with varying responsibilities. Some focus completely on publishing content on blog and forums, some focus more on social media interactions and fostering engagement, and some focus more managing projects.

Would be fun to work for Blizzard but I don't think my skills and experience line up with what Blizzard can use lol.
Edited by Iria#1342 on 12/12/2012 10:44 PM PST
tell you what. Since you guys want the improvement beyond the budget capacity of Blizz, why not raise the money for it?
well im dl'n PoE as we speak until this game takes a 180degree turn for the better
12/12/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Lylirra
Given that, I don't understand why so many players say that we aren't taking player feedback into consideration. Is there something we could perhaps do better to make this fact more clear?

I don't know... perhaps indicate that the developers are actually going to implement the the things that have been discussed a huge amount over the past couple months both by people on these forums and in the gaming community at large? You know, those things that were brought up as flaws of the game even in the early days after release? Perhaps tell us what the devs are doing to fix the bland and broken itemization? Or to make drops less influenced by the presence of the AH? Or to make crafting actually worthwhile? Or to alleviate the problem of only a handful of legendaries being actually good? Or to fix the problem of required/overpowered passives such as One With Everything, Sharpshooter, and Ruthless? Or to make more places in the game viable for dedicated farming? Or maybe an update on their efforts to add in content that actually gives players more to do at the end-game (content that doesn't boil down to farming for a single item that is usually not even worth the time put into it or more ways to pile on mf in order to get tons of useless rares and mediocre legendaries)?

Or how about a nice big dev blog about why it took so long to put out a product that was only partially done even after cutting out 3 major features (Talisman/Charms, Mystic Enchantments, Gem Socketing and two gem types) that were presented on multiple occasions and looked promising for adding more fun and customization while also delaying another huge feature for several months (referring to PvP of course) when it already looked to be mostly done back in October 2011? I would seriously love that one. Like a full, several page rundown of the development history of Diablo 3 from the time where the current incarnation started back in 2005 or whenever it was up to release. Maybe then we could see if there were actually good reasons things ended up like they did.
Well I'm a mathematician, so yeah, my skills are... um... different lol.
12/12/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Lylirra

We've discussed doing something like this before, but the inevitable downside is what happens if the highest voted questions were topics we really didn't have any new information for, or weren't in a position to comment?

Now, that doesn't mean we can't take your idea and adapt it into something similar or more workable (that might take some experimentation, though). Again, awesome food for thought.

Why don't you do that ??
Instead of not doing that great thing , did Which Act Environment is Your Favorite?
Thats totally ridiculous.
Edited by BritneyFox#1774 on 12/12/2012 10:51 PM PST
tell you what. Since you guys want the improvement beyond the budget capacity of Blizz, why not raise the money for it?

=.= ? I thought thats the reason why RMAH was introduced in the 1st place, to raise more profit for the game so that the profit could 'cough' improve 'cough' the game.
these days its about gaining the most money for the least amount of work possible. back in the day when graphics were iffy at best u could play for ever and still be interested n having fun now its make the game look awsome but dont put effort into the actual gameplay. its really pathetic
OMG just realized I spent 1 hour reading this post. I could have been farming and earning untold riches
these days its about gaining the most money for the least amount of work possible. back in the day when graphics were iffy at best u could play for ever and still be interested n having fun now its make the game look awsome but dont put effort into the actual gameplay. its really pathetic

All show no substance

Big swing no ding
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]