Diablo® III

Jay wants your vote ... let's help him out :P

View profile
Jay just tweeted asking fans to vote for Diablo 3 in the player's choice award over at gamespot.com.

http://www.gamespot.com/best-of-2012/peoples-choice/index.html

i read the tweet a few times and it contained no information about D3 PVP or any news regarding the future of this game. D3 is currently up against Total war: Shogun 2. Never played it but i heard it has PvP. Vote with your hearts, community :D
Reply Quote
Shogun 2 has gatling guns and cannons and Tom Cruise saumurai. Whats not to like?
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 03:27 PMPosted by Heisenberg
Interesting to see what happens with Walking Dead and Journey, both fantastic games.

I was thinking of getting Walking Dead as I am a huge fan of the comics and show, but it looks like it's just a point and click adventure from some of the trailers I have seen of the game. Am I wrong? And if I'm not, what makes this game really fantastic?
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Kadderly
Interesting to see what happens with Walking Dead and Journey, both fantastic games.

I was thinking of getting Walking Dead as I am a huge fan of the comics and show, but it looks like it's just a point and click adventure from some of the trailers I have seen of the game. Am I wrong? And if I'm not, what makes this game really fantastic?

it is point and click but that doesn't do the gameplay justice. lots of tense moments and REALLY tough choices. choices matter and have very interesting consequences.

BTW, thanks for the heads up OP and I voted for D3.
Reply Quote
View profile
12/11/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Kadderly

I don't have a ps3 so i haven't played Journey. TWD I've heard is more of a quicktime event, choose you're own path type experience than a game, but so many people have said it was worth getting for the story alone. Currently debating getting it either through steam or on my ipad.
Reply Quote
View profile
12/11/2012 03:32 PMPosted by padako
BTW, thanks for the heads up OP and I voted for D3.

Np. Our votes cancel each other out. YAY!
Reply Quote
Played both, and to go with Total War.
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Rogue
lmfao ya right. Theres no way in hell im voting for this.
Reply Quote
Total War is so kickass even war history documentaries use it
Reply Quote
View profile
Samurai > Barb with Mempo of Twilight

Total War got my vote.
Edited by the5rites#1313 on 12/11/2012 4:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
don't vote for d3 till they fix the game and fire jay wilson... we need a new lead dev so we can get a real diablo game
Edited by lowfi#1433 on 12/11/2012 4:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
Seriously though Total War is a really good game.
You can get it on Steam for cheap.
Reply Quote
voted for total war
Reply Quote
View profile
Ouch Journey vs Walking dead. How an unfair round.

That's what I thought.
Reply Quote
wow, total war is down to 42%!!! it was 48% when I first voted. great effort guys. it's really nice to see the community come together to help this game we all know and love. this gives me hope .. I feel like this is a new beginning for our community. doesn't that feel good to say? "community".

keep up the good work everyone ... Jay would be proud.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]