Diablo® III

Jay wants your vote ... let's help him out :P

Total war is awesome - I still rock out Rome and Empire.
Reply Quote
Well... Total war is an amazing game with PvP and samurai...

And this is a game that was released too early and hasn't seen the major update and PvP that it needs to save it.

Tough choice huh?
Reply Quote
Voted for D3. :)
Reply Quote
As much as I like the Diablo serie and all the off-product (books, comic books), I will not vote for Diablo 3 as with all the whining about the game, it would be such hypocresy that the game wins the award

Meta-critics were bad all over the net (except biased sites) so it would be lame that the industry reward such a game as it was released.

Maybe next year with the "real" patch (PVP and all), it would deserve it
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 03:35 PMPosted by SeeknDestroy
lol Jay asking fans to vote for D3. Desperately looking for a little recognition and support after the VGA failure?

^this
Reply Quote
but this game is crap..
Edited by JHarv#1472 on 12/11/2012 4:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 04:35 PMPosted by JHarv
but this game is crap..

And yet, you still play it.

Your lack of integrity is showing.
Reply Quote
What a sad realization that there are going to be a whole lot of disgruntled D3 players who will be voting for any game that is pitted against Diablo 3, simply out of spite, without having ever played said game to begin with.

It'll skew the results and render this whole "competition", meaningless.
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 04:28 PMPosted by HamburgerBun
Voted for D3. :)
Reply Quote
Diablo 3 got my vote... Diablo is at 58% while total war is at 41% +/-1%

anyway, I hope diablo 3 wins because a game that can keep me playing 700+hours deserves to win
Reply Quote
voted for Myst.
Reply Quote
What a sad realization that there are going to be a whole lot of disgruntled D3 players who will be voting for any game that is pitted against Diablo 3, simply out of spite, without having ever played said game to begin with.

mmm only one part of your logic is flawed.

It's People's Choice award. People can choose based on anything.

True, true. But then it's kind of assumed that people are choosing based on who they think is (should be, rather) a winner... Not who they want to be the loser.
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 03:27 PMPosted by Alucardrx
Voting on Total War: Shogun 2

x2
Reply Quote

It was only a matter of time before this abysmal 'argument' was aired.

Correction - It'll lose. Because gamers, barring you and a few others, believe it sucks.
Reply Quote

Correction - It'll lose. Because gamers, barring you and a few others, believe it sucks.

Actually I didn't even vote. I don't believe it's a game worthy of winning "game of the year". But at least I don't vote for games that I haven't even heard of, much less played. If I don't want D3 to win, I'll just not vote for it and let the fans of the games running against it (if it has enough) help their game win.
Reply Quote
View profile
Haha this thread was redirected?
Reply Quote

Actually I didn't even vote. I don't believe it's a game worthy of winning "game of the year". But at least I don't vote for games that I haven't even heard of, much less played. If I don't want D3 to win, I'll just not vote for it and let the fans of the games running against it (if it has enough) help their game win.

I'm sure if Blizzard didn't piss off their customers so much, it wouldn't happen. What goes around comes back around, as our good friend Justin Timberlake says.
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 04:35 PMPosted by JHarv
but this game is crap..

this game is not crap it's still fun to play but it needs alot more work dun to it... I blame the lead dev jay wilson....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]