Diablo® III

BEEN ROBBED

PLAY ON 12/9 NOT SURE IF I PLAYED ON 12/10 CAME ON TODAY 12/11. DOWNLOADED NEW PATCH AND FOUND MY MONK HAD BEEN DEGEARED AND ALL MY BIG GEMS STOLD EVEN OUT OF GEAR THEY LEFT. ALSO 16 MIL IN GOLD GONE LIKE WTF IS GOING ON????
Reply Quote
unfortunately you'll want to submit a ticket, dont think anyone here on the tech support forum can really help.

also your caps-lock is on.

:(
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Please ensure your computer is clean of malware or this will happen again!

This article will lead you through the compromise process - https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/compromised-diablo-iii-account
Reply Quote
How do I submit a ticket?
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
01/08/2016 11:04 PMPosted by ZANTRAX
How do I submit a ticket?

For what? Diablo 3 does not have any GM support or item restoration services so you can't submit a ticket for anything in game. If you mention what you need help with someone can point you in the right direction or explain what can/can not be done.

In the case of Rollbacks, that is now automated and a player can do it themselves. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-account-rollbacks

Note though that D3 accounts have not been hacked in a REALLY long time because everything is Bound to Account. Hackers can't take or sell anything.

If you are missing characters, make sure you are on the right Region. You can select that from the drop down over the Play button.
Edited by MissCheetah#1661 on 1/9/2016 6:26 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]