Diablo® III

My opinions on PoE and D3

So much cluelessness in this thread. I think I've seen a total of one person on these forums who actually had any knowledge whatsoever of PoE constructively criticize it. And he had legitimate concerns.

All I'm seeing in this thread is randoms who haven't made it past the opening sequence if they've played at all. If you're going to criticize something, give examples other than copy/pasting "it's a rip-off of a 12 year old game!" or "the combat sucks!".

It's been said a million times - it starts slow, picks up the pace fast, until it's almost scarily quick/smooth at high levels.

Granted, animations aren't anywhere near D3's quality yet. The graphics perfectly fit their theme. I think they look rather amazing in-game.
Reply Quote
I just started playing PoE a few days ago and I am having an absolute blast. I almost forgot how fun building a character can actually be. I already have a second build in mind that I want to try after I spend many more hours getting my current build where I want it. That's something that obviously never happened in D3 and I think its a shame.

Yes D3 has smoother gameplay and better graphics. But I personally think PoE's design philosophy is much better. It certainly isn't for everyone, but I'm excited as Hell about it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]