Diablo® III

Ehp? Diablo progress?

Hey fellow DH's just wondering how one checks what their ehp is and maybe a dh calc to figure out where i stand compared to others?
Reply Quote
diabloprogress.com
Reply Quote
keep in mind the eHP listed on diabloprogress takes into accout your dodge chance. to find out your real eHP, take the number that diabloprogress gives then multiply it by (1 - dodge chance)
Reply Quote
Reason y when I put it in only shows my barb?
Reply Quote
D3up.com for more detail calc
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 12:30 AMPosted by CobraX8134
Reason y when I put it in only shows my barb?

Hit the refresh button.
Reply Quote
Diabloprogress...... Don't hit "refresh" there should be a button that says "update" and hit that, should update your characters and the gear. That's what I had to do to check my gear I had just bought
Reply Quote
That's what I meant. Refresh, update, whatever. THAT THING! :)
Reply Quote
d3up.com has some irregularities in their calculation. According to them, my Barb's EHP with block chance and warcry is infinite which isn't true.
Reply Quote
When I log onto Diabloprogress.com it says my Paragon level is 17 and that I haven't logged on in 20 days.

Obviously false.
Reply Quote
Diabloprogress is the number I always look at. I don't really see the point in excluding dodge chance though. Dodge is always there and counts towards your ability to survive. That is what eHP is really measuring; your ability to survive. If you want to see your numbers without dodge, I suggest d3up. Great website that also lets you simulate your build.

For those who don't see their updated diabloprogress profile, you need to hit update and then refresh your page until it updates (doesn't take long usually). It's not false, it just doesn't automatically update anything.
Reply Quote
When I log onto Diabloprogress.com it says my Paragon level is 17 and that I haven't logged on in 20 days.

Obviously false.

Did you read the thread, dude? You have to hit a button and update it.
Reply Quote
The paragon level specifically is really weird. They even have a special link for it. Basically you have to completely log out of the game and then hit update (going to the menu doesn't work).

http://www.diabloprogress.com/post/94_Updating_Paragon_Level%21

I have no idea why this is the case, but I experienced this issue myself, and logging out completely resolved it.
Reply Quote
I've used diabloprogress for a long time, but recently found that d3up has much more detail and information. Its great to see how an increase to any stat will effect your DPS or eHP, and the item breakdowns have become essential for me to figure out what I should upgrade next.
Reply Quote
I use an Excel spreadsheet.
Reply Quote
When it comes to DPS none of the are very accurate. For example if a DH uses a Strife build and has items that add to Strife CC. I have not found a site that accounts for that. However I think on D3UP you can edit your results and change CC for example.
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Spokoman
When it comes to DPS none of the are very accurate. For example if a DH uses a Strife build and has items that add to Strife CC. I have not found a site that accounts for that. However I think on D3UP you can edit your results and change CC for example.

I think that it does ake it into account if you hit the "skills" button.

Like for me it breaks it down like:

Hungering Arrow - Spray of Teeth
Average Hit 145577
DPS 267737
Damage Range 29713 - 46023
Critical Hit 177984 - 275679
Hatred Generation 5.52 hatred/sec

whereas if I do Entangling (because of my DML) it says:

Entangling Shot - Shock Collar
DPS 104436
Total Damage/Cast 208872
Damage per Tick 21316 - 33017
Per Tick Crit 127684 - 197770
Hatred Generation 6 hatred/sec
Gear Bonus +5% Damage

(emphasis mine)
Reply Quote
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=diablo+3+ehp

IM SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
Reply Quote
@skp

Yes, you're right. My bad!
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Genesis
That is what eHP is really measuring; your ability to survive.

no it isn't, it's a component of survival, just like Leech, LoH, buffs, debuffs blocks and avoidance(dodge%)

eHP is the brute value of a single strike you can take without being instantly killed to allow you to survive; while dodge gives you infinity, or 0 because it's RNG, avoidance is not eHP

die to a single fallen maniac at full health and then ponder eHP.

Now it's not necessary to play hardcore to grasp the distinction, but it might help to explain for what purpose that term even exists
Edited by zoid#1554 on 12/13/2012 9:54 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]